On becoming a trader.

Rate this topic

Guest David30

to become a trader we need the knowledge, skills and experience. we also need to choose a broker that makes us comfortable to trade so that we will be able to trade with the maximum

• 2 weeks later...

If we want to be a trader, we must have knowledege and we also must have trading skillsWe can try to use demo account to learn about forex

Open a demo account, and trade it much longer than you think you need to: I would suggest at least six months, in which you very carefully monitor your progress. Set yourself a SMART goal (or a few), e.g. to make X pips per week or Y percentage per month - and do not open/trade a live account until you prove to yourself that you are consistently profitable.

there is still huge value in trading a demo account for the purpose you seek. I would even advise keeping it and using it after you've opened a live account, as your learning will not stop then. i keep use my tickmill trading platform for live account purpose, and also for trading strategies enhancement process

Open a demo account, and trade it much longer than you think you need to: I would suggest at least six months, in which you very carefully monitor your progress. Set yourself a SMART goal (or a few), e.g. to make X pips per week or Y percentage per month - and do not open/trade a live account until you prove to yourself that you are consistently profitable.

there is still huge value in trading a demo account for the purpose you seek. I would even advise keeping it and using it after you've opened a live account, as your learning will not stop then. i keep use my tickmill trading platform for live account purpose, and also for trading strategies enhancement process

Demo account will make us know about forex. And we should use demo account as well as possible. It will help us to understand about forex. And until now, i also still use demo account in TenkoFx. I try to maximize this account to more improve my trading skills

TenkoFx Deposit Bonus

• 2 weeks later...

From my first day of trading, I wanted to become a professional trader. Because, I do believe, according to my trading experience that, it is not achievable to make profit consistency without being specialized in this stage. So, I select to trade with MXTrade where, it is possible to be a successful trader very rapidly due to having huge exclusive educational facilities for becoming a professional or knowledgeable trader.

• 1 month later...

I don’t think it’s an thing big to start something new or be a trader, but the real proud moment is when we are able to succeed and that’s what I am getting near at the moment and that’s all thanks to Nova FX broker, it has outstanding range of offers and facilities and the main purpose of making trading easier and better for all traders is fulfilled easily especially with their quick rates of execution of all trading orders.

forex education are the very first thing to consider, traders should start learning from the very beginning. forex knowledge contain of wide range education material, it's not something can be done in one single months.t is important to realize that only a well educated trader are able to gain successful result. I start my learning with babypips, and based on senior trader suggestion I start my account at amount 100 USD at tickmill classic account, as for now I keep sharpen my trading strategy with their ECN account at 300 USD. with low deposit I able to gain good trading condition to support my monthly gain.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, new traders need proper training or guideline. But, you should go step by step, don’t be hurry. You should start your learning from technical analysis of market. Then, you should go for fundamental and sentimental trading. By reading Forex eBook, watching Video Tutorials and taking Free Course of TradingBanks I learned every sector of trading. So, I am very relaxed in my live trading account.

Yes, new traders need proper training or guideline. But, you should go step by step, don’t be hurry. You should start your learning from technical analysis of market. Then, you should go for fundamental and sentimental trading. By reading Forex eBook, watching Video Tutorials and taking Free Course of TradingBanks I learned every sector of trading. So, I am very relaxed in my live trading account.

Technical and fundamental analysis should be learned by trader because it's the key for us to earn more maximal profit. We can use forex news as source to help make analysis

Guest gaban

Technical and fundamental analysis should be learned by trader because it's the key for us to earn more maximal profit. We can use forex news as source to help make analysis

and we can use a demo account to learn to analyze the market well, so will make us able to understand both the analysis so well that would make us be successful in forex

• 2 weeks later...

From my first day of trading i wanted to become a knowledgeable trader for making profit constancy. So, I have selected TradingBanks as my trading platform where many educational facilities are on hand that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. From all these, I like most Forex eBook where I am getting all successful trading tips for all time with essential terms and conditions.

From my first day of trading i wanted to become a knowledgeable trader for making profit constancy. So, I have selected TradingBanks as my trading platform where many educational facilities are on hand that are very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. From all these, I like most Forex eBook where I am getting all successful trading tips for all time with essential terms and conditions.

To be a successful trader, we need to understand about forex. Do not froget that we also can be better trader if we want to learn from our experience and try to make more practice

Guest gaban

to become a trader then we need to learn and practice many trading well, because it is not easy to be a successful trader. we must have a lot of trading skills and also need to have a good psychology

Which traders want to know Forex rightly, they should be learn technical and fundamental very soundly. BY the way, to become a general Forex trader is very easy just need your interest. Whatever, here knowledge I the main investment that help traders to know market trend. And, I learned Forex trading on professional way from Beginners Trading Course of TradingBanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest gaban

anyone can become a trader but not everyone can be a successful trader. It is not easy to be a successful trader, we need to learn and practice trading much so that our skills will be increased to be a successful trader

• 5 years later...

The main enemy of a trader is his greed in this risky market. He can lose all his investment for his greediness. If he wants to earn huge money from this market in a short term period, he will fall in great danger. He should follow the procedures according to the market. We all want to make money in this market. But it is quite tough to earn money quickly.

So, a trader should concentrate on earning money slowly but continuously. I am also a trader in this market. I always try to control my greediness while I trade on the market. I always focus on earning money slowly but daily. My broker Forex4you helps me very much to take all my difficult decisions and they are almost right in most of the time. I am very much pleased with their services and customer support.

Forex trading is a very profitable business. Anyone can start trading and earn maximum profits if they have enough forex knowledge. If you want to be a professional trader then you have to gain forex knowledge first then choose a reliable broker. Once you become a professional trader you can earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. Their endless supports always make me pleased.