Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
David30

Facebook vs Myspace

David30    0

This is an attempt to check and compare the benefits and downsides that we could get from these two big social networking sites.

Post your insights.

Dianne9    0

I have tried both sites and what I have observed was that it takes ages to loadup Myspace thank Facebook. Not that I have something against MySpace. Just my observation, though.

Rose223    2

In my point of view, one good thing on Myspace has a nifty user interface. It is user friendly, open for changes and also allows for great creativity. It has great entertainment options because they allow videos, music, games and a lots of pictures.

The downside is that it has lower security than other social networking sites and it is true that it takes a lot of time to load up high graphics page.

Dianne9    0

ditto on Rose223, think we have experienced the same thing. Hope MySpace can improve their loading lead time. Looking forward for more comparisons. ;)

Jwood    0

Facebook is much more secured and all of its services are much better, such as the tagging system and everything that is part of the photo system on facebook is better. Myspace is more of a music website, whereas I find facebook to be much easier to use and less in your face.

Dennis#MD    92

I like Facebook better (clean looking, good user interface, and fast). It is a lot easier to find (or search for) old friends there. MySpace is too clutter and slow. I also like LinkedIn for business.

Same opinion here. MySpace is nowadays more for teenagers. I personally like FaceBook , as the profiles are cleaner and not filled up with glitter texts or movies and songs that autoplay driving me crazy :)

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

kashif    0

I have tested both the sites and in my opinion facebook is more popular than myspace. There are many reasons of that. I think the tools and interface which facebook provides is far better than myspace. You can make your profile popular easily on facebook with lot of friends and exiting opportunities.

Dennis#MD    92

I have tested both the sites and in my opinion facebook is more popular than myspace. There are many reasons of that. I think the tools and interface which facebook provides is far better than myspace. You can make your profile popular easily on facebook with lot of friends and exiting opportunities.

You're right right now facebook is way over myspace. I personally like facebook as do not have profiles skins so when see somoen's page I will not be inundated by blink blink pictures, auto play videos etc etc. Also the development network is quite nice. Soon Im thinking to implement the "login using facebook" feature here on TGF

Dennis#MD    92

thanks to giving the name of the software i have found that software but its the purchasable if some one have share with me.

There are copies of the software on warez forums like warez-bb.org but the software is updated pretty fast as myspace/facebook change frequently the codes to prevent automatic actions so I suggest you to buy it if you really need it

ctaylor967    0

I have tried both but gave up using Myspace and now only use Facebook because it just looks cleaner and more professional than Myspace. Also since most of the people I know have moved on to Facebook there is no reason to stay with Myspace.

amcfx    2

I prefer facebook. I didn't try myspace not many in my country use it. Besides facebook has many games to play when you want to kill time, a good chatbox to chat with friends and you can meet anyone who plays the same games as you. Making friends from another place is good. So I go with facebook.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

binbin    0

I prefer facebook. I didn't try myspace not many in my country use it. Besides facebook has many games to play when you want to kill time, a good chatbox to chat with friends and you can meet anyone who plays the same games as you. Making friends from another place is good. So I go with facebook.

i like you, i like facebook and facebook have some game small for relex, som program to earn money...

pjbabia    0

I have tried facebook and myspace.. i dont login to myspace often, i think as far as i can remember the last time i login to myspace was about 5 or 6 months ago. I am really not into myspace, i have fewer friends there than facebook. I think facebook is more used and has more members than myspace.

Andry    0

I never heard of MySpace, it's not popular in the world just like Facebook. So surely I will choose Facebook as my favorites social networking site. And also, there is no friend in MySpace, if I wanted to active there so I must looking for new friends there. I don't have much time to do that.

Spide    1

Facebook is much better than myspace. i like it for its facebook connect, apps and chat. Myscape is the crappy community to me.

Everything depends on my mood, or my mood depends on everything.

YM - [email protected]