Hello :) Halvar Here !

Guest Halvar Tjelta

Guest Halvar Tjelta

Hello everyone!

My name is Halvar and I'm 14 years old. I am trying to make money online, but i seem to have some problems making a good profit. If you wanna teach me a bit please PM me :)

Well I am a active sports guy aswell as a computer guy. This half year i had practice every single day except Saturday. So you can say i was pretty busy and with homework aswell it took some time.

I play football and handball. I also spend a lot of time on my computer.

I got a blog, but I don't got so much traffic yet. I am planning on making a new blog and hopefully get some more traffic there. I am joining a lot of different traffic sites but I'm not so good with thoose kind of stuff but still i am trying to learn a lot of new things. It would be nice to meet a lot of money makers who can probably help me make some decent money with me.

Hope I get a lot of new friends here!

If someone could help me out a little bit I would love that!

~ Halvar ~

(PS: add my MSN if you want: [email protected])

My blog is in my Signature if you want to take a look :) Please give me some advices and stuff :)

WELCOME to our Forum Halvar Tjelta !!!

We're sure glad to have you with us and I'm sure some members will help you as best they can...

Look around at the programs. as we are pretty careful in which ones we allow in here...

So have fun Dear :cool:

skylady :)

Guest Halvar Tjelta

WELCOME to our Forum Halvar Tjelta !!!

We're sure glad to have you with us and I'm sure some members will help you as best they can...

Look around at the programs. as we are pretty careful in which ones we allow in here...

So have fun Dear :cool:

Β 

I'm so glad to be here :)

By the way the links you have in you're signature

Is there any money making stuff there?

Which is possible for me?

I'm so glad to be here :)

By the way the links you have in you're signature

Is there any money making stuff there?

Which is possible for me?

If you know people and/or are willing to learn how to get referrals, the Socialtide Foundation is going to be a BIG money maker, as we give 100% of the funds back to the members...

Best thing to do is check it out, we are in a 'soft launch', while everything is being double checked, and it's free to join...

Come in look around, there is lots of Information - some is funny add some are songs, as well as games...

But the most Important information is on Self-Sufficiency and how you can aquire this in all areas of your life for you and your family... What is REALLY going on in our world and how we can make a difference...

It's a totally NEW type of program the Socialtide Foundation...

give us a look Halvar Tjelta, it may rock your boat !!!

Guest Halvar Tjelta

If you know people and/or are willing to learn how to get referrals, the Socialtide Foundation is going to be a BIG money maker, as we give 100% of the funds back to the members...

Best thing to do is check it out, we are in a 'soft launch', while everything is being double checked, and it's free to join...

Come in look around, there is lots of Information - some is funny add some are songs, as well as games...

But the most Important information is on Self-Sufficiency and how you can aquire this in all areas of your life for you and your family... What is REALLY going on in our world and how we can make a difference...

It's a totally NEW type of program the Socialtide Foundation...

give us a look Halvar Tjelta, it may rock your boat !!!

Β 

Cool!

I'm soon in the program!

By the way do i have to have my PayPal account verified to get payments to it?

I'm looking forward to make money!

Cool!

I'm soon in the program!

By the way do i have to have my Paypal account verified to get payments to it?

I'm looking forward to make money!

Socialtide has Liberty Reserve, as paymeny processor:

http://www.libertyreserve.com/?ref=U9344346

To set up your account: Create Account

skylady smile.gif

Archived