Hi I am Mack I have been trying to learn marketing and using computer for 4 years. I have just been forced into retirement from my labour job . I am taking college courses now to target the IT program. I have been building websites with word press and Joomla trying to make money affiliate marketing no luck so far. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of products but the pay back was 0 .

So with the backing of Worksafe BC I am learning to use computers repair them, and do networking , also the course teaches some computer language or code.

I need to learn to make a bit from my computer desk because can no longer stay on my feet all day.

• Root Admin

Hello Mack. Nice to see you here on TGF. Really nice to see you are taking this road and learning so much about computers. I also liked to repair computers but in last years I've focused on websites and software and leaved networking and repairing area. However you can make a fast buck for repairing neighbors computers and laptops.

Hi Dennis I am not sure what I will do with the course yet. I do not really need to earn all that much per month to retire but I will find something I enjoy I hope. I am not sure what I will find in this forum have not seen much yet.

Archived