We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

Cyclers & Doublers Explanation:

Staff

Explanation: - Cyclers & Doublers

Let's get down to the basics...

The type of Cycler or Doubler that is set up to be a long lasting game, is not a 'get rich quick' scheme...

They need to have 'Team Players'...

With 'Team Players' your spots will cycle regularly, even after the 'BIG RUSH' with the Launch of a program...

'Team Players' are:

* Members that buy spots regularly, whether they cycle or not... and respend at least half when they do cycle...

* This is the life-blood of any good game program...

* You can not beat a small, but steady income...

The script of Cycler:

The x pay pro script is generally set at a % that doesn't eat away at the profits.

It isn't like normal hyip's or surfs when high % will make them bankrupt.

The script is designed to handle the smaller %.

Most cyclers that use X pay pro scripts pay 8 to10% referral commission

without any issues at all.

NOW... if you are going to get in on the Launch or a new line in a Cycler or Doubler...

This is what you want to do:

>>> The first members into the line get cycled out first...

>>> If you are able to get into the NEW lines at the start, you should cycle your spots out pretty fast !!!

No guarantees, ofcourse, but I always do...

>>> If you are going to buy spots and not a member yet, you need to go to the Cycler or Doubler site and sign up BEFORE the launch, so you're all ready to go...

>>> When it gets close to launch time, { there's a clock/timer on the site} wait until about 10 seconds, to Blast Off and then open the site to your membership and go to, Buy Positions, see if the new lines are there, if not 'REFRESH', until they come up...

>>> Buy your spots... and go to buy again to either buy more spots or to see if any of your spots have cycled...

>>> If any have cycled, it's usually a good idea to buy more and stay in the 'fast cycling of a launch' { this can be done at the bottom of the 'Buy Positions' page with the funds you have in your acct. from cycled spots} ofcourse you keep some profits also, if you so desire, this is a good thing to do...

... this is your decision, but it's what I always do until I haven't any more spots that have cycled and have spent what I had designated for the launch...

>>> Remember: Buying spots - on an average of 1 or more a week, is what keeps it going, that's 'Team Player' strategy

>>> Then you sit back, relax and enjoy your 'small, but steady income'

I absolutely love these very few, WELL RUN Cyclers & Doublers...

Sure hope this helps you to better understand what this type of a Cycler or Doubler can do for you...

Thank you to one of our members for your question, as this was needed to be explained for a lot of members...

skylady ;)

Next will be the Cyclers and How they Work

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...