Are You Satisfied With Your Broker?

Rate this topic

I am satisfied with my broker Forex Metal. Forex-Metal.com provides services to allow customers to trade on Forex and CFD online.

We have very competitive trading conditions.

• $0 commission on Forex trading
  • 1:200 leverage (for accounts with balance of up to $500 the leverage is 1:500)
  • Instant execution of orders
  • Ability to trade all instruments from a single account.

A lot of traders feel satisfied with their broker, include myself with FBS broker... This broker give me comfortable service to make my trading is more profitable, even though i can't make profit consistently for my FBS account, but i'm very satisfied with FBS-Best Forex Broker Asia 2012... :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmm. To start with, if one's not satisfied with the services of his broker, there's no point sticking with them. First, one need to find with broker that provides the kinda services he wants. For me, the moment am not satisfied with a broker, I don't hesitate to switch. Am satisfied and very comfortable with my current broker..

Hmmmm. To start with, if one's not satisfied with the services of his broker, there's no point sticking with them. First, one need to find with broker that provides the kinda services he wants. For me, the moment am not satisfied with a broker, I don't hesitate to switch. Am satisfied and very comfortable with my current broker..

What broker do you use to trading, sir? And what the reasons which make you feel satisfied with your broker?

My broker make their clients from Indonesia more satisfied because FBS give contest which the participants is only an Indonesian and my broker also make improvements in their service, now we can access FBS site in Arabic and Vietnamese.

Yeah, you're right... FBS always make their clients feel satisfied with their service, that's why i feel satisfied with FBS..

I think there are less broker that accept paypay for the financial transaction. FBS didn't support Paypal method, but in my experience, using liberty reserve is better.

Yeah, i also make transaction via liberty reserve for my fbs account, and if we make deposit via LR, we will get bonus 3%...