Are You Satisfied With Your Broker?

Rate this topic

Guest gaban

Yes, i'm satisfied with my broker. And surely, i try to maixmize what i've got from my broker. I also get islamic account and it makes my trading be more comfortable.

Me too, was satisfied with the broker instaforex that will make I can trade with maximum. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to succeed in this business is very difficult, so we need to find a broker that is convenient

• 1 year later...

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to many restrictions. By this regulated trading broker for all time make sure best trading for using any kinds of bonuses by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. From my broker MTI Markets I got 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions. And this credible broker does not have any hidden fees, so I get all profit that I earn.    

14 hours ago, Edward Kefas said:

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to many restrictions. By this regulated trading broker for all time make sure best trading for using any kinds of bonuses by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. From my broker MTI Markets I got 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time including lowest trading spreads devoid of any kinds of restrictions. And this credible broker does not have any hidden fees, so I get all profit that I earn.    

Of course, we need to maximize what we get in forex broker. I also get the best from Freshforex. Trader can try to use their promotion for trading too. Try to use latest promotion from broker. e36abe801cc50f1071f538e14e8b61fa.png

On 12/30/2016 at 7:35 AM, Edward Kefas said:

Bonus must be maximized as well as possible. But keep discipline when trading. If we can not discipline when trading, we will not earn profit. Trader will not get maximal result when trading.

On 12/31/2016 at 2:33 PM, uncle gober said:

Bonus must be maximized as well as possible. But keep discipline when trading. If we can not discipline when trading, we will not earn profit. Trader will not get maximal result when trading.

disciplined in the forex trading business is very important in running order in greed is not done, forex is not a very easy forex business in the run need to do a good preparation if the benefits we want to get well

1 hour ago, gaban said:
disciplined in the forex trading business is very important in running order in greed is not done, forex is not a very easy forex business in the run need to do a good preparation if the benefits we want to get well

we need a maximum of science and knowledge, and the ability and our efforts in understanding the forex trading, because to be able to manage trading is not easy to need to maximize his ways and may have mental as well as a good level of psychologist

Yes, I do agree, scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.  so, we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I am really satisfied with my broker as a synthetic indices trader. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows traders to apply all types of trading strategies on their platform. Their enriched indices1000 and crypto500 trading instruments are the most favorite to crypto and synthetic indices traders. Their account types include rajor, ultra and SynthOP.