What Do You Think About Demo Contest?

I think, demo contest is one of way to get new experience in trading that we can learn to get better in trading. One of demo contests that i followed is 999 demo contest from FBS. I get chance to win withdrawable prize.

How about you? Let's share here with me.

I think so, demo contest is the right place to practice trading. As i know, registration for FBS demo contest has opened. Have you register?

demo contests are a good way to release some stress and look forward to a certain reward, its free and gives te new guys an idea what fore trading is all about, but do not use your demo strategy in real trading and there is a 70% chances that your live trading strategies won't work with demo, now imagine people doing a 2000% profit in a span of 10 days, now thats demo trading for you :)

demo contests are a good way to release some stress and look forward to a certain reward, its free and gives te new guys an idea what fore trading is all about, but do not use your demo strategy in real trading and there is a 70% chances that your live trading strategies won't work with demo, now imagine people doing a 2000% profit in a span of 10 days, now thats demo trading for you :)

Yeah, and we will get new experience and knowledge in forex trading from demo contest that held by broker, like 999 demo contest from FBS...

Update 999 Demo Contest

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Account#322650

Position: 1st

Account#322777

Position: 2nd

Account#322531

Position: 3rd

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 26.09.12 - 26.10.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

bmfb.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

I would like to forex-metal demo contest which is so effective , learning ,earning and practice place. I have real knowledge about forex-metal that many people choose by sort this broker and open demo account to practice and great bonus and earning which I know. Any beginner or senior person whose are interested forex trading I suggest them to open a demo account with forex-metal , because it is most reliable now -a-days.

I would like to forex-metal demo contest which is so effective , learning ,earning and practice place. I have real knowledge about forex-metal that many people choose by sort this broker and open demo account to practice and great bonus and earning which I know. Any beginner or senior person whose are interested forex trading I suggest them to open a demo account with forex-metal , because it is most reliable now -a-days.

Every broker have demo contest to their trader, include FBS broker. And 999 demo contets from FBS is exciting contest and tight competition because there are many traders who participate in this contest. We will get advantage from this contes, we get experience, we can improve our trading skill and we will get chance to win the withdrawable prize.

Archived