What Do You Think About Demo Contest?

My fovorite demo contest is 999 demo contest, because I dont need to deposit my money to participate in this contest and the prize are withdrawable prize, so we can free to use the prize to trade or to withdrawn.

Yeah, we don't need to deposit if we participate in this contest... And have you register your self in 999 demo contest next period sir?

Yeah, we don't need to deposit if we participate in this contest... And have you register your self in 999 demo contest next period sir?

Yet, I have not signed up, did you read the announcement of the 999 demo contest result ? A valuable lesson we get from the last demo contest, participant from Ukraine has to receive defeat because he trade in demo contest with several account, it's very unfortunately, he has good ability to be the winner.

Yet, I have not signed up, did you read the announcement of the 999 demo contest result ? A valuable lesson we get from the last demo contest, participant from Ukraine has to receive defeat because he trade in demo contest with several account, it's very unfortunately, he has good ability to be the winner.

Yeah, sir, I have read it.Unfortunately, participants from Ukraine disqualified. And with one account, he's got the balance of it until the end of the contest. But I am happy, sir, one of FBS demo contest winners this time is Indonesian trader.

I think demo contest is very good for traders without capital. That's the reason why demo contest grows everywhere as you can see.

With demo, you don't need a lot of money to get into a competitive trading (some contest you don't cost anything). And as the name, you can study a lot of things from that contest. Even you lose, you will get a lot of experience to use in real trading.

And it's a valuable lesson for us, so we must obey the rules if we follow the contest, not only for FBS demo contest, but for all the rules of promotions, bonuses, and contests from broker...

Do you wanna participate in demo contest? You can participate in 999 demo contest, the time to register still open until on 13rd November.

You are right, we should register soon, this contest will start next week, we must prepare the best strategy to beat many other participants from all over the world, do not forget to use money mangament.

Are you ready for 999 demo contest ? don't forget to use money management, besides the competition will be very tight like usual because of the contestant more than one thousand, the period of this contest is long, one month, you have to be survive till the end and reach the highest balance to be the winner.

Are you ready for 999 demo contest ? don't forget to use money management, besides the competition will be very tight like usual because of the contestant more than one thousand, the period of this contest is long, one month, you have to be survive till the end and reach the highest balance to be the winner.

Of course.. And 999 demo contest was began on 14th November, 2012 with 2287 participants...

Good luck, sir..

Yeah, there are many participants in this contest, sir. So 999 demo contest be a tight competition. Good luck dan keep spirit.

999 demo contest always be a tight competition because there are many traders in this contest from period to period... So, we must try harder if we take part in demo contest..

Guest goldonline

The forex traders contest is a great opportunity for rookie traders to test trading using demo accounts without any risk of losing their own money, and a chance for professional ones to test and improve their trading strategies. By trading using virtual funds, our clients can win real money – our demo accounts contest is an excellent opportunity to win prize money that the winner can use anyway they want!

Don't forget to use money management, the contest time still longer, don't get lose before we reach the best position, there's still chance to whom which still has account till the end of contest time.

Of course, sir.. We must use money management in this contest, and there are more than two thousand participants who take part in 999 demo contest from fbs, and this contest will be more tight.. Let's do the best for this contest and good luck..

Of course, sir.. We must use money management in this contest, and there are more than two thousand participants who take part in 999 demo contest from fbs, and this contest will be more tight.. Let's do the best for this contest and good luck..

Yeah, we have to do it if we wanna survive in this contest and be the winner in 999 demo contest because 999 demo contest always be a tight competition. Good luck.

The forex traders contest is a great opportunity for rookie traders to test trading using demo accounts without any risk of losing their own money, and a chance for professional ones to test and improve their trading strategies. By trading using virtual funds, our clients can win real money – our demo accounts contest is an excellent opportunity to win prize money that the winner can use anyway they want!

That is right. Demo contest really a good chance to try our trading system without any risk. And we can get a real reward if we can win the contest.

Good Luck!

Archived