What Do You Think About Free Deposit From Broker Promotion?

Rate this topic

There is free deposit from broker and there's posting bonus too from broker. And what do you think about trading with posting bonus as your capital? Is there any one who ever try trading with it?

• 2 years later...

If someone ask me what I feel about free bonus than I would say it’s excellent thing to have at least for Forex trading, it’s a business that can make us lose in blink of an eye so having a free chance to work is just priceless but also I don’t like to waste time with useless offers that brokers keep coming up with.

I like to use brokers that have good reputation so I know that what they are offering is good enough. I prefer OctaFX broker, it has amazing 8 USD no deposit free bonus and it is pure quality because there are no problems with withdrawal as they are given to us instantly and there is no fees is charged.

• 2 weeks later...

If someone ask me what I feel about free bonus than I would say it’s excellent thing to have at least for Forex trading, it’s a business that can make us lose in blink of an eye so having a free chance to work is just priceless but also I don’t like to waste time with useless offers that brokers keep coming up with.

I like to use brokers that have good reputation so I know that what they are offering is good enough. I prefer OctaFX broker, it has amazing 8 USD no deposit free bonus and it is pure quality because there are no problems with withdrawal as they are given to us instantly and there is no fees is charged.

Yes,we can lose our money in blink of an eye, but to get maximal result, we must effort , do the best. Because forex trading risky business. Bonus from broker must be maximize as well as possible and now, TenkoFx also provide some deposit bonus . You can check in website for more details

in forex we could have a chance to lose in the blink of an eye. but this can be minimized by always using SL and tp. With SL and Tp the greater the risk will be minimized by good

no deposit bonus will help us to be able to get a good trading experience. with experience will make us better trading. The instaforex also provide no deposit bonus, with this then we will be ready to start trading real account

No deposit bonus is like Bless for every trader. It is mostly important and helpful for new traders who do not have experiences in trading market. So using no deposit bonus, a trader can make his / her trading account and they can perform in live trading without any risk.

Therefore, it is also good for those who do not have capital to invest in Forex. I even started my trading career with TenkoFx broker having 10 USD minimum deposit. Using that amount I managed to get 100 USD profits within next 3 weeks. I was so lucky to get such a nice opportunity to start my career in Forex industry. After that, I also got huge bonuses from my broker and now I am regularly trading in Forex with TenkoFx.

No deposit bonus is like Bless for every trader. It is mostly important and helpful for new traders who do not have experiences in trading market. So using no deposit bonus, a trader can make his / her trading account and they can perform in live trading without any risk.
Therefore, it is also good for those who do not have capital to invest in Forex. I even started my trading career with TenkoFx broker having 10 USD minimum deposit. Using that amount I managed to get 100 USD profits within next 3 weeks. I was so lucky to get such a nice opportunity to start my career in Forex industry. After that, I also got huge bonuses from my broker and now I am regularly trading in Forex with TenkoFx.

Yeah, but no deposit bonus is not given by every trader in forex so we should not rely on no deposit bonus to start trading with real account. Now, there are many broker which give an ease to start trading, like in TenkoFx, trader can start trading with $10 only

It’s definitely great to have bonus from broker because the higher capital we have the better money management we will be able to set so that’s why if we are looking to be successful then bonus is a very crucial part of all this but this does not mean we get dependent on bonus as of course majority is from our own funding.

I look towards bonuses but that does not blind me about broker’s service as that is important and currently using OctaFX broker, it plays perfect host to me since they have excellent 50% bonus and at the same time their service is also top draw so really all this is enough for me to pick them over anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I have bad experience on ‘No Deposit Bonus’. Because, used so many offers from different no deposit bonus. But after making profit they did not give my profit. Because, most of the brokers were non-regulated trading broker. I think only regulated trading broker complete their offers for their live client. As, now I get exact live trading facilities from regulated trading broker TradingBanks without any issue.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s superb as I really can’t ask for anything better than having free deposit bonus from any broker since that will help us get good results without having to go through the risk because losing won’t take anything from me while winning is obviously a serious gain. It is great to get 20-30 USD bonuses but it become unbelievable when it reaches to 200 USD mark that is with Nova FX, it is just fascinating to have such a big bonus to trade with.

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a nice invention by brokers because this gives us understand a good broker and also a scammer will be easy to figure out. Actually what use to happen in early 2000s that people who had brokerage companies had to pay real cash to review sites or top people to review the company, but ever since this new of free bonus that’s no longer needed.

I have also got great broker like OctaFX, it has 8 USD no deposit bonus that made me trade with them after witnessing the great service which they had and that’s why I am trading with them now with my own investments, it is only due to hard work that people get desperate to invest with them.

No deposit like you get from your broker, must be maximized as well as possible. We also can use it to test a broker to know the real performance. But although we need to make deposit with small amount, like $10 in TenkoFx may be, i think it's not too bad to be tried.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

Guest gaban

free deposit bonus of brokers is very beneficial for us, because with free deposit bonus then it will make us gain trading experience. With this experience will make us trading with a maximum, for that we need a lot of trading experience if you want to really successfully in forex

free deposit bonus of brokers is very beneficial for us, because with free deposit bonus then it will make us gain trading experience. With this experience will make us trading with a maximum, for that we need a lot of trading experience if you want to really successfully in forex

Trade without any investment will make us helped to start trading in real account. But we need to know that we need to maximize it as well as possible. We must manage it if we want to earn more profit.

• 2 weeks later...

When it’s about no deposit bonus, it’s not about thinking much as we are getting freebie, so that’s why it is so great to have it without any thinking. I do enjoy my work with OctaFX broker, as they have got outstanding 8 USD no deposit bonus that makes everything easy. I am working with them using this and it’s a really smooth journey so that allows me to trade really easily without any major issue at all with this bonus.

No deposit bonus will help us to start trading without having to make deposit. But i think trader can use demo account first to start trading in forex and i think if we spend money only $10, it's not a big problem. Because it will make us be more comfortable to start trading