What Do You Think About Free Deposit From Broker Promotion?

Rate this topic

Yea,thanks a lot. Really big bonus , besides you can gain from forex-metal

Commission for IBs of up to 2 pips

Free MAM/PAMM terminals for fund managers.

Standard leverage 1:500, maximum floating leverage – 1:1100.

Instruments: over 60 forex pairs, gold, silver, oil, WTI plus CFDs.

Sound interesting, but how about the server ? I never found requote in every trade with my broker fbs, and I get the fast execution, that's make me feel comfortable to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Some broker offer free no deposit in a big amount, but when we want to make withdrawal we have to deposit in certain amount, do you have the experience with this case ? what do you think ?

It's so not comfortable, sir. Why they give free deposit bonus but if we can get profit and wanna withdraw it, we must make deposit? Better pay cost for withdrawal than make deposit to withdraw profit, like free deposit from FBS.

I haven't joined any free deposit but I see this is a good thing broker can do to attract traders.

Of course you have to make deposit to withdraw the profit. If broker don't make that rules, a lot of professional traders would come and get profits. Broker's promotion is useless or another way, they bring money to stranger and don't receive anything.

It's so not comfortable, sir. Why they give free deposit bonus but if we can get profit and wanna withdraw it, we must make deposit? Better pay cost for withdrawal than make deposit to withdraw profit, like free deposit from FBS.

Yeah, i agree with you sis... It can make traders are dissapointed when they wanna withdraw profit.. But if we wanna request this bonus, like welcome bonus from FBS, we should read the rules first...

Free no deposit broker is given only once to a single account, you can participate in contests held by the forex broker to increase your trading capital, some brokers held a contest offering a big prize that enough to be used as a trading capital, or you can also draw the prizes such as a prize of 999 FBS demo contest which offers prizes that can be Withdrawn.

Free no deposit bonus from broker really useful for newbie in trading, because they can try to trade in real account without need to invest their own money, for advance trader, this bonus will show how the broker peformance so they can decide to invest their money or not.

That's right.. With this bonus, beginner can start trading without need to invest their money and they will know is it a scam broker or trusted broker, so they will not get scam broker to continue trading..

That's right.. With this bonus, beginner can start trading without need to invest their money and they will know is it a scam broker or trusted broker, so they will not get scam broker to continue trading..

I agree sir. We can get many advantages from trading with free deposit bonus from broker, like $5 Cash Reward from fbs. We can feel trading without make deposit and if we can get profit, we can continue our tradng without make deposit for it.

As far as I know the other broker give the same free deposit bonus and we can withdraw the profit. How about deposit bonus ? is this promotion useful to our trade ?

But, i'm sure that if there is terms and conditions for withdrawing the profit...

And about deposit bonus from broker, like FBS which give 30%, i think it's useful because it can increase our balance..

Guest goldonline

Free no deposit bonus from broker really useful for newbie in trading, because they can try to trade in real account without need to invest their own money.

Free no deposit broker is given only once to a single account, you can participate in contests held by the forex broker to increase your trading capital, some brokers held a contest offering a big prize that enough to be used as a trading capital, or you can also draw the prizes such as a prize of 999 FBS demo contest which offers prizes that can be Withdrawn.

Yeah, FBS also give this bonus only once for every traders and demo contest is a good place to get additional capital for trading.

We must be careful with free no deposit bonus from broker, my experience recently, a broker offering free bonus deposit in pretty large amount with the condition that is not too difficult, but at the time I want to draw profits, there are additional requirements that must be I filled, with make quite large volume trading and quite difficult to filled, so the bonus is offered only useless.

We must be careful with free no deposit bonus from broker, my experience recently, a broker offering free bonus deposit in pretty large amount with the condition that is not too difficult, but at the time I want to draw profits, there are additional requirements that must be I filled, with make quite large volume trading and quite difficult to filled, so the bonus is offered only useless.

Absolutely, and therefore before we request this bonus, we read the terms and conditions first, first you know about its withdrawal so we will not feel this bonus useless .. If the terms and conditions for withdrawal profit from bonuses given by the FBS, I think it's not too complicated ..

Absolutely, and therefore before we request this bonus, we read the terms and conditions first, first you know about its withdrawal so we will not feel this bonus useless .. If the terms and conditions for withdrawal profit from bonuses given by the FBS, I think it's not too complicated ..

Agreed, it should be before the request this bonus, first read the rules, than we already fervor to be able to make a profit, and when ordered to withdraw trading profits even withquite large volume trading, it's useless. And to withdraw profit from free deposit given FBS, the condition is not too difficult, we will be asked cost $ 7 from the first withdraw only.

Have you try free no deposit bonus from FBS?

What do you think?

I have try free no deposit bonus from FBS. In my opinion, the rules is not too complicated, but we have to remember that we can't request same bonus with same IP. But the conditions to withdraw profit that has been obtained is not burdensome us.

• 1 month later...

Forex increasingly in demand given the promising results of the forex, although we can not deny the risk of forex trading is high, with active in forex forum we will get more experience from other members so we will be able to minimize the risk of forex trading. Of course it helps us to achieve the best results from forex trading. And to get more practice in forex trading with real account without need to use our own money, free no deposit bonus is the best choice.