Learn Forex Yourself

Rate this topic

Guest Durga Prasad

The biggest mistake that the most  of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement.

At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with Forex4you. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

On 10/17/2020 at 6:29 PM, Sam Patrick said:

The biggest mistake that the most  of traders do is they trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement.

At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times. I am trading with. I have picked up this broker because it is a regulated broker. In the same place I can trade both forex and Futures.

choosing a broker must be able to pay attention to it properly, this is needed and necessary so that traders can be maximized in getting the security and trading comfort that I got from Tickmill.

Yes There is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Eurotrader. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free.

• 7 months later...

In order to choose the right broker, you need to learn a lot of information about them. That's important to study the broker you want to work with. When I was looking for the right broker I found the site Finarm, which helped me to choose the right broker. I can recommend you to visit it. You can study a lot of info about broker and choose the right one:) 

If you want to trade in forex, you will have to learn all the basics of the forex. If you trade in the market without any knowledge, you will loss all of your money. I am also a trader. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I learned about forex from a demo account. It helped me to understand the basics of forex. I learned how to trade, what should I keep in mind while trading. It also helped me to learn the techniques of forex and making strategy to make profit.

2 hours ago, Mrsooduraske said:

Learning is very important to be successful in forex. If you have no understanding of forex then it will be difficult to find good way to make good money. Always learn it before start.

If we want to earn income from the Forex markets we will have to spend our time in learning about the markets.

For earning from any sector learning is very important. Therefore if a trader want to earn he has to gain enormous knowledges on forex. My broker is FreshForex which provides free online course and guidelines for the traders. It also provides outstanding bonuses offers and all technological supports.