Learn Forex Yourself

Rate this topic

Guest Durga Prasad

Yes, I know that without own trading knowledge success is definitely impossible. My learning period was very short for huge educational support of TradingBanks trading broker. I applied that trading knowledge in my demo to observe live result. Even, I make my profitable trading system comfortably by watching their video tutorials about trading strategy. After learning, I opened my live account with big leverage facility.

Learning is the best way to improve myself to become a real professional trader in this market place. So, from my first day of trading, I am very devoted to learn Forex with support of MXTrade. From, this ECN trading platform I am getting all kinds of educational lesion above all the Forex Terminology, that’s making a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. So, my trading life is very well informed.

It’s very logical. Because, Forex is not any kind of game or gambling. Therefore, trades need to good trading skilled to be a professional Forex trader. In addition, learning is the only one way to be a good skilled Forex trader. That’s way learning is very important issue. By the way, I got personal support and training fully free from my demo trading platform TradingBanks. That’s way, now I am successful Forex trader.

Guest gaban

If we want to learn from our trading experience and we want to improve our trading skills from time to time, we can get maximal result in forex. Learn about forex, we can try to use demo account. In TenkoFx, trader also can try to use it or we also can active inf orex forums too

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

learning from experience is important in forex trading. Because by learning from the experience will make our ability to increase and it could increase our trading results, therefore we must always evaluate trading

Learning is very important to succeed in Forex. If you have no proper knowldge about Forex then it will be very difficult to go ahead in this good business. So before starting Forex you should learn the basics of Forex.

I agree with your point mate one must always be very eager to collect things from his experience because learning from experience is the easiest and the best way to improve things quickly. I trade with OctaFX broker and there I get so many opportunities to get the much wanted experience since they have got superb cTrader demo contest where not only I can gain experience to improve my trading but I also get chance to win mighty big prize of 400 USD.

Guest gaban

now many learning resources provided by the broker trading as a demo account, demo account is a good place for us to be able to learn trading, with a demo account then we will be able to manage the funds well

I see, new traders needing help to get proper direction for learning in accurate way. Most of the new traders do not how they start to learn Forex. That’s way, it’s not a good idea ‘To learn Forex Yourself’. It’s my personal experience. Because, I become a knowledgeable Forex trader very comfortablely by exact trading direction of my friendly trading platform TradingBanks. I did not need any money for learning.

• 4 weeks later...

I was thinking about doing the same, but now I believe it’s no longer required because I have got best place to learn and that’s with Nova FX, it has epic education facility and following that helps me learn every single thing, it is not just good but it is very simple too, so as a starter I won’t need to ask any help but I can learn it so easy with them and I feel it’s perfect for a new comer.

Guest gaban

learn forex trading is not necessary to have a teacher, forex can be learned by self-taught and therefore we need to continue to improve trading skills are good that we will be successful in the forex trader is, for that try trading with a maximum

I assure with you that first time one can learn Forex from many other sources by himself simply that's better.There has many Forex Forum in online,one can acquire best knowledge by his won way study.After that you may practice demo and finally you enter your live account.But i think another that you need or have to work under a reliable and regulated broker like as best Forex trading platforms CommexFx. Actually CommexFx is my broker, from my experience i do belief that such type of broker is so much need to become a successful Forex trader.

Guest gaban

Forex is a business that has a lot of advantages, with a small capital will allow us to trade with the maximum and comfortable, therefore we need to always improve trading skills are good, with improved trading capabilities, then we can increase trading results

learn forex trading is not necessary to have a teacher, forex can be learned by self-taught and therefore we need to continue to improve trading skills are good that we will be successful in the forex trader is, for that try trading with a maximum

Its very important to trade yourself according to your skills and knowledge, its very important as as you trade you have to depend on news, signals, robots etc for trading and if you are not knowledgeable you cannot properly analyze these market moving factors.

Its very important to trade yourself according to your skills and knowledge, its very important as as you trade you have to depend on news, signals, robots etc for trading and if you are not knowledgeable you cannot properly analyze these market moving factors.

Of course. trader need to understand ourselves and in forex the real enemy is ourselves. Emotion are uncontrolled will make us loss our fund which is deposited. We can use small amount or even demo account first to understand about forex, get more knowledge about forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

In my country there hasn’t any kind of trading institution. So, traders need to grow their trading skilled from their own efforts. But, without support it’s really too hard to learn Forex. To know from where and how I can start my learning process was my main problem. But, Beginners Trading Course of TradingBanks assisted me to get my exact answer.

Guest gaban

Of course. trader need to understand ourselves and in forex the real enemy is ourselves. Emotion are uncontrolled will make us loss our fund which is deposited. We can use small amount or even demo account first to understand about forex, get more knowledge about forex trading

yes, the biggest enemy in forex trading is the self, emotions, greed is detrimental to our trading. For that, we need to control ourselves well so that will allow us to maximize our capital well

• 5 years later...

Trading is not an easy task. Every trader can not make money from this market. Many traders lose their money in this market. The main reason of losing money is to take the wrong decision at the wrong time. As a trader, I always made that mistake. But when I find Forex4you as my broker, my losses turned into my profit. They always help me to make profit and minimize my risk.

• 1 month later...

Learning is very important for a trader. The more you learn, the more chance of earning money from the forex market. There is no alternative way of learning. You have to learn as much as you can for maximum profits earning. Learning is really very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with. They never make disappointment to their client.