Learn Forex Yourself

Rate this topic

Guest Durga Prasad

• 1 month later...

Wow, this is so great infomation. But would someone like to real business with forex. You can learning , earning and practice for trading and can gain great money in a short time. What do you want to learn? How much money do you want to earn? How much time to spend on your forex trading ? What is forex, CFD, ECN, leverage,commission,bonus, pips, gold ,silver , oil ? And other information which you need to help we provide all. Just visit here and read carfully.

• 1 month later...
Guest kellywilson288

There are various ways through which one can learn forex and start trading in it.Initially try to invest time with the experienced traders and notice the moves they take while trading and remember it and then initialize your trading with the demo account untill you become used of it and gains sufficient knowledge for trading.

Binary option affiliate

• 1 month later...

now many ways to learn forex itself. be active in the forex forums or even some brokers provide good material for education

I am agree with you. We can get free education from being active in forex forum. There are many forum like that.

We can learn here with member forum Top Gold, or you can join in our forum community at forumfortrader.

There are various ways through which one can learn forex and start trading in it.Initially try to invest time with the experienced traders and notice the moves they take while trading and remember it and then initialize your trading with the demo account untill you become used of it and gains sufficient knowledge for trading.

Binary option affiliate

That's right. We can learn forex from several sources, one of which forex forum. We can gain experience from other traders trading we can learn. And to start trading, we should use a demo account or it could be for berpartisipasti the demo contest.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, try to open Youtube, there's plenty of training video in it. You can learn from the basic.

Good advice, training video can help us to know what is forex and forex forums is the best place to get trading experience from other trader, like this forum, indo.mt5 etc.

• 1 year later...

There is nothing better than self-learning, it might be difficult in initial phase but as a long term future we are almost certain that this will lead us to better results and in case we learn from others we will have to make many mistakes before able to get experience. I am lucky that I was able to pass this acid test because of OctaFX broker, they had excellent free demo contest where anyone could participate, it was their cTrader demo contest where I learned everything on my own and also was in race to win 150 USD prize.

• 4 weeks later...

There is nothing better than self-learning, it might be difficult in initial phase but as a long term future we are almost certain that this will lead us to better results and in case we learn from others we will have to make many mistakes before able to get experience. I am lucky that I was able to pass this acid test because of OctaFX broker, they had excellent free demo contest where anyone could participate, it was their cTrader demo contest where I learned everything on my own and also was in race to win 150 USD prize.

I don’t agree mate It’s very easy to say learn Forex by yourself but people who are needed to do this understand how difficult it is to do so because we not only lack money in early but also experience and over this self-trading is just a very difficult thing to manage. I did not had any guide but fortunate now I have someone who I can depend and it’s the broker you mention OctaFX as they have highly qualified team of experts which always are at our help with daily news and analysis so we are easily aware of what’s market is going to do and trade according to that.

start with reading fx basic knowledge, alternatively you may prefer to watch video tutorial, you can find many in youtube, but most of them are too long to watch, some video are over 2 hours duration in single link, found this one well informed video, and more interactive video tutorial, you can select which lesson you need to watch, based on your knowledge level, each video only at average 3-5 minute duration, you may check at : http://www.tickmill.com/video-tutorials/
well, if you're new with trading, first thing invest your time with learning, and spend less while you're just starting, and you'll surely arrive at the day of earning.

It’s much interesting that we can learn Forex trading without any teacher. In addition, I learn trading technique without any personal teacher and without any payment. Because, I got all trading information in ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker while I was busy in my demo. Still, I am following their daily market analysis. I am very happy because, my trading broker provides me best educational support to learning as well as earning.

It’s much interesting that we can learn Forex trading without any teacher. In addition, I learn trading technique without any personal teacher and without any payment. Because, I got all trading information in ‘TradingBanks’ trading broker while I was busy in my demo. Still, I am following their daily market analysis. I am very happy because, my trading broker provides me best educational support to learning as well as earning.

We can learn forex by ourselves, i mean, we can try to maximize several sources and also can use demo account to make practice. Experience which we will get from demo account will make us be more ready to trade with real account

There are many ways so that the fresher or learner can learn the Forex but from my point of view the fresher or learner should learn from the experience person or from the senior person and i personally learned from the senior person worked in Forex from many ways.

Thus, Academy of Financial Trading guides professionals how to generate a second income from part time trading at home. However, Courses are fairly suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.

Subsequent to joining in Forex, we traders are much concerned about learning. Because, we can’t realize that from where ‘we should start our learning process. This is way; the majority of the new Forex traders are not paying attention about learning. But, my learning period was much dissimilar from others new Forex trader. Because, I got extra care from MXTrade trading broker. I found here advance level of Forex from basic level. Even, there have copy trading facility for new Forex trader. As a result, now I am earning unlimited real money in my live account. I can trade over 50 up trading currency, with spot metal and CFDs. So, my trading life is greatly flexible. So, please learn first and then invest your money in an ECN trading broker.

There are many ways so that the fresher or learner can learn the Forex but from my point of view the fresher or learner should learn from the experience person or from the senior person and i personally learned from the senior person worked in Forex from many ways.

Thus, Academy of Financial Trading guides professionals how to generate a second income from part time trading at home. However, Courses are fairly suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.

As a trader, we must know that forex trading is risky and we need have good skills to make our trading capital be more maximal in forex

Guest gaban

As a trader, we must know that forex trading is risky and we need have good skills to make our trading capital be more maximal in forex

of course, forex does have a high risk, the risk that we need to learn and practice many trading well so that the risk can be minimized by good. demo accounts and demo contest will help us to be able to minimize risk and we can try to trade with the maximum and comfortable