Join Marketiva forex now FREE 5$ without deposit

[ Join Marketiva now FREE 5$ without deposit ]

Marketiva Forex Register Got $5 Bonus, Start Trading With As Little As $1, Aeecpt Liberty Reserve, e-Bullion And More e-currency.

What is Marketiva?

With more than 450,000 serviced users, 270,000 unique and live trading accounts, and more than 3.7 million live orders executed each month, Marketiva is one of the most popular over-the-counter market makers in the world.

May I open a test account and try the system first?

Because live and virtual trading desks co-exist within one Marketiva account, you may try our system with a regular account and later use the same account for live trading. In any case, you can open your Marketiva account for free!

How much money do I need to start trading right now?

With its flexible quantity specifications and $5 cash reward, Marketiva allows you to start trading with no money down. Due to strict lot specifications, many other over-the-counter market makers require at least $500 to start with.

Join Now

http://www.marketiva.com

More about Marketiva forex here : Marketiva forex

Start now

Guest David30

I am so glad that I am in this forum. Such fantastic and interesting discoveries that you can uncover here. I will surely try this investment soon. Is it possible to ask for proof that you really earned from this venture? Just checking it out before joining.

• 1 year later...

I began trading with marketiva and availed their $5 live money for trading. Here's what I've experienced with them. Low spreads on EU (2 pips) if your are news trader this broker will upset you. Spreads can get up to over 10 pips in other currency pairs. Slippage, trades get's a lot of slippage specially when the price movement is very fast. I usually put my Stop loss at 30 pips and the worst I got was 40 because the price moved very fast.

Disadvantages:

- If you begin trading with this broker you will have a hard time understanding an MT4 terminal.

- They charge $7 fee (one time only) if you wish to withdraw your money.

Advantages:

- fixed spreads of 2 pips on EU only.

- No requotes ever!

- very fast support.

- Withdrawal is also fast. I usually get my money in LR within the next 2-4 hours.

Guest phoenix88

Perhaps marketiva has the longest bonus offer. The $5 bonus has being promoted since they start the business. And now, even they already has a big portion in forex business, they still keep this strategy.

Perhaps marketiva has the longest bonus offer. The $5 bonus has being promoted since they start the business. And now, even they already has a big portion in forex business, they still keep this strategy.

Yes they have been doing so and they are very appealing to newbies since newcomers don't want to invest their own money on a new income prospect such as forex trading.

Btw, I like their chatrooms. I met a lot of people their and there are good traders I can say if you know who to watch for.

well i have tried marketiva but i don't like their trading portal it's not much cool after all , and they have a withdrawal fee of $7 for the first withdrawal from there .

that's not cool either . so i quit from it .

I also quit trading with them, but I still open the terminal. I always keep that open because I like reading other people's opinions and sentiments when I'm trading.

well i have tried marketiva but i don't like their trading portal it's not much cool after all , and they have a withdrawal fee of $7 for the first withdrawal from there .

that's not cool either . so i quit from it .

I started forex trading with marketiva. Because it offered $5 bonus. That's really a attractive feature of them. They also provide their own customized trading platform besides metatrader. Other brokers which are providing welcome bonus, they also have some withdrawal fees for first withdrawal.

I started forex trading with marketiva. Because it offered $5 bonus. That's really a attractive feature of them. They also provide their own customized trading platform besides metatrader. Other brokers which are providing welcome bonus, they also have some withdrawal fees for first withdrawal.

Yes. Its for reducing spammers. FBS broker also set $7 fee for first withdrawal from welcome bonus account. I find their native trading platform very complex.

I've heard about bonus in marketiva to trade for free without doing

anything but registered in there. It gave us $5 to trade in its broker but

for me that was too small so I don't ever join there because I am not

interesting with that promotion. It's hard to survive in forex market with

$5 as capitals.

Marketiva requires new accounts (I don't know when this started) to submit documents. A friend of mine made an account recently, after that He didn't even log in because its suspended. Unlike before when I signed up (Over 1 1/2 year ago) it was ok. Now its compulsory.

I am still member of Marketiva and I have get my free 5 $ and my virtual money credited within 24 hours to my account. Admin and his support team are very friendly and offering fast problem solutions.

Yes, its very fast. But some of the support are autobots. Try mentioning "Thanks" or "Thank you" in the support chat.

Support will always say "You are welcome!" in a blink of an eye hehehe. I like doing it from time to time when I wait for my trades to close I find it funny.=D

I am still member of Marketiva and I have get my free 5 $ and my virtual money credited within 24 hours to my account. Admin and his support team are very friendly and offering fast problem solutions.

So what is your experiences when you used Marketiva as your broker friend? Do you get many profits from there? In my calculation, it will be hard to get some profits from Marketiva with only $5 as our capitals. We must have strict money management and also we must have good knowledges and experiences in forex to make good profits from there.

@neng

I don't think that was enough for beginners to trade with that amount. In my experiences, there is no beginner who could survive with $5 in their account balance. I don't know if there is beginner who survive but so far that I knew, most of them are using this as their trial before used the real investment. Just to know the psychology when using real account.

@amcfx

It's your mentallity when you faced greedy, fearness, afraid, etc. I think that was used in many forex forums friend, if you are active in InstaForex forum, you will know it better. Our psychology will impact to our decision.

Which forum? The paid one or the non paid one? The paid per post one is filled with redundant posters who keep repeating things over and over again in a manner that its not obvious but looking at posts closely they only point to the same concept.

Archived