Extreme Xchange - Extremexchange.com

• 2 months later...

Hi guys :) Just checking in to say hi. We should cross 500 exchanges here in a week or two and i just wanted to personally thank everyone from here who has used our services. I've again got an email in to Alertpay but no response as of yet. GDP still hasnt responded from weeks ago. I sent 2 emails so Im sure they got it. Oh well...

I'll keep yall posted on any progress.

• Root Admin

Hi guys :) Just checking in to say hi. We should cross 500 exchanges here in a week or two and i just wanted to personally thank everyone from here who has used our services. I've again got an email in to Alertpay but no response as of yet. GDP still hasnt responded from weeks ago. I sent 2 emails so Im sure they got it. Oh well...

I'll keep yall posted on any progress.

Austin have you tried contacting them over the phone. I've got most of my account issues with AlertPay over the phone..the tickets desk is kinda slow...

• 2 weeks later...

Yup I sure did D. I spoke to their business department and the problem isnt anything with us its that they say they have "More than enough exchangers" right now :(

Hello All. We passed the 500 exchange mark! Thanks for your patronage!!

*Our Exchange rates for today!*

LR USD 1 > .60 LR EUR

LR USD 1 > .99 Strictpay (1% fee)

LR USD 1 > .99 Solid Trust Pay (1% fee)

LR USD 1 > .99 Perfect Money (1% fee)

SP 1 > .93 LR USD (7% fee)

SP 1 > .58 LR EUR

SP 1 > .95 STP (5% fee)

SP 1 > .94 Perfect Money (6% fee)

PM 1 > .90 LR USD (10% fee)

PM 1 > .57 LR EUR

PM 1 > .92 SP (8% fee)

PM 1 > .93 STP (7% fee)

LR EUR 1 > 1.33 LR USD

LR EUR 1 > 1.35 Strictpay

LR EUR 1 > 1.34 STP

LR EUR 1 > 1.40 PM

STP 1 > .94 LR USD (6% fee)

STP 1 > .59 LR EUR

STP 1 > .94 Strictpay (6% fee)

STP 1 > .94 Perfect money (6% fee)

*Austin and John*

• Root Admin

Yup I sure did D. I spoke to their business department and the problem isnt anything with us its that they say they have "More than enough exchangers" right now :(

Hello All. We passed the 500 exchange mark! Thanks for your patronage!!

Thats a strange answer I may add... but I think if you will stress them more will work.. just joking B) Congrats for passing 500 done exchanges mark

Hi there everyone!

To celebrate the milestone of our 500th exchange which happened last week weve decided to add some special offers for the next couple of days only.

~STP to SP for only 4%~

~STP to LR for only 5%~

I can assure you that these low rates wont last long because they are the lowest in the industry so be sure to take advantage of them immediately!

Also we hope to have Global Digital Pay added as one of our accepted processors by tomorrow as well so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you again

Austin & John

www.extremexchange.com

This post is just to let you know that we have added Global Digital Pay as an exchange option on Extreme Xchange.

Global Digital Pay is quickly becoming one of the fastest growing payment processors online with their excellet security and good customer support. They have the anonymity of Liberty Reserve while at the same time offering you the opportunity to verify your account to receive higher spending limits.

Here are our current rates for exchanging GDP.

LR -> GDP 3% fee

SP -> GDP 6% fee

STP -> GDP 6% fee

PM -> GDP 9% fee

GDP -> LR 4% fee

GDP -> SP 3% fee

GDP -> STP 3% fee

GDP -> PM 2% fee

I hope that you find this to be a useful addition to Extreme Xchange.

Until tomorrow we are still running our 500th exchange specials which are

STP -> LR at only 5%

STP -> SP at only 4%

Thank you again for using Extreme Xchange!

Austin & john

www.extremexchange.com

Hello everyone!

To celebrate our new acceptance of GDP and the overwhelming demand that we have had for it so far we have decided to run a new special until further notice.

Sell your GDP to STP or SP for only 1% and GDP to LR for only 3%! This is the best rate you will find anywhere and we hope you will enjoy it and take advantage of it.

This special can be cancelled at any time and without notice so dont delay in getting your exchange orders in!

As always thank you for being a member of Extreme Xchange!

Austin & John

www.extremexchange.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Members!

Please be advised that the server move has been completed. We appreciate your patience during this time. For those of you who are getting a page that says We are moving when accessing extremexchange.com that is because you are still pointing to the old server. This will resolve itself in the next 24 to 36 hours but in the meantime you are welcome to reply to this email and I will provide you another way to access the site.

All pending exchanges and new exchanges will be completed in the normal very fast time frames you have become accustomed to.

Again thank you for choosing Extreme Xchange!

Austin & John

www.extremexchange.com

Archived