InstaForex - instaforex.com

Rate this topic

Guest richerworld

well i have tried different brokers like uwc, nordfx,marketiva,etorro but i have found instaforex best among them . ifx have the best support i ever had the react quickly . they also have impressive forex tv . i love watching the tv to get updated about the latest news in the market .

I agree, but I wish they would lower the spread of Eur/Usd to 2 pips. Because I mainly trade that pair. Most of my lost trades is because my T/Ps didn't get hit because of the spread.

Guest AlexandraIFX

Nice exhibition .

Saw your photos and some vids on showfxworld website too.

Also noted that next exhibition is arranged in singapore ..Am i right?

The location of the next exhibition has not been determined yet, follow the news.

Over 200 girls from all over the world took part in InstaForex beauty contest!

Miss Insta Asia 2011 arranged by InstaForex Company is getting more and more popular. The website registration page has welcomed more than 200 contestants already. The exclusive contest is increasingly popular: it attracts attention of girls from not only Asian countries, but many more. It comes as no surprise, taking into account that the winner and the five Vice-Miss are to share a prize fund of USD 35 000 autumn 2011.

If you are over 18 years old, and feel excited about participating in the contest, the only thing you need to do is registering and filling in an application form. And remember to provide at least three photographs of you.

Miss-Asia-200-en.jpg

Winners are determined by transparent and honest online voting by the website visitors. It should me mentioned that the clients of InstaForex Company enjoy a priviledge to influence upon the contest results. For further information, please, visit contest website.

We will be glad to welcome self-confident girls struggling for Miss Insta Asia title as well as users who want to vote for some attractive participant on the official website of Miss InstaForex Asia.

well i have tried different brokers like uwc, nordfx,marketiva,etorro but i have found instaforex best among them . ifx have the best support i ever had the react quickly . they also have impressive forex tv . i love watching the tv to get updated about the latest news in the market .

Thanks for your kind words and appreciation! We are really please to learn, our service is up to your expectations! :)

I agree, but I wish they would lower the spread of Eur/Usd to 2 pips. Because I mainly trade that pair. Most of my lost trades is because my T/Ps didn't get hit because of the spread.

Dear amcfx!

3 pips - this is a normal rate for standard brokers. There are many programs in the ForexRebate, so you can register and receive a return a part of the spread. More information you can read here.

InstaForex congratulates you on New Year holidays!

InstaForex Company and the entire international staff congratulate you whole-heartedly on the coming Christmas and New 2011 Year! We hope that the past year was favorable, advantageous, kind and full of good events for you. We wish you to raise your bar of success in 2011.

For our company 2010 has become another year of prosperity and new peaks conquest. This year we were the first to provide our clients with real accounts on MetaTrader 5 terminal, we have launched a PAMM-system and futures, issued our own bank cards - InstaForex MasterCard, advanced the prize amount of campaigns and contests up to HALF a MILLION USD and what is more: we have set up a world record of the highest mountain trading above the sea level. And that is not all! By the end of 2010 the number of our clients has reached around 300 000 traders all over the world. They trust us, and in our turn we equal their hopes daily working on perfection of trading quality and comfort with InstaForex! In addition, an authoritative British award in the financial field - World Finance Awards has recognized InstaForex Company as the best broker of Asia for the second year already.

instaforex-ny-en.jpg

All these achievements were made due to our highly respected clients. Only together we can reach more and more tops year by year. In its turn, InstaForex Company promises to be your loyal partner and supporter during the whole 2011 year.

In the New 2011 Year InstaForex team wishes you a professional progress, positive forecasts, friendly trend and big profits, although the forthcoming year will be the Cat or Rabbit’s year - for each trader it is always the year of Bull and Bear. Frankly speaking, may Lady Luck and good success attend you everywhere, let the people around be a driving force for attaining new peaks and be the one to inspire for them!

Have the best of luck and welfare in 2011!

InstaForex congratulates you on New Year holidays!

InstaForex Company and the entire international staff congratulate you whole-heartedly on the coming Christmas and New 2011 Year! We hope that the past year was favorable, advantageous, kind and full of good events for you. We wish you to raise your bar of success in 2011.

For our company 2010 has become another year of prosperity and new peaks conquest. This year we were the first to provide our clients with real accounts on MetaTrader 5 terminal, we have launched a PAMM-system and futures, issued our own bank cards - InstaForex MasterCard, advanced the prize amount of campaigns and contests up to HALF a MILLION USD and what is more: we have set up a world record of the highest mountain trading above the sea level. And that is not all! By the end of 2010 the number of our clients has reached around 300 000 traders all over the world. They trust us, and in our turn we equal their hopes daily working on perfection of trading quality and comfort with InstaForex! In addition, an authoritative British award in the financial field - World Finance Awards has recognized InstaForex Company as the best broker of Asia for the second year already.

instaforex-ny-en.jpg

All these achievements were made due to our highly respected clients. Only together we can reach more and more tops year by year. In its turn, InstaForex Company promises to be your loyal partner and supporter during the whole 2011 year.

In the New 2011 Year InstaForex team wishes you a professional progress, positive forecasts, friendly trend and big profits, although the forthcoming year will be the Cat or Rabbit’s year - for each trader it is always the year of Bull and Bear. Frankly speaking, may Lady Luck and good success attend you everywhere, let the people around be a driving force for attaining new peaks and be the one to inspire for them!

Have the best of luck and welfare in 2011!

Guest AlexandraIFX

InstaForex Company operating schedule during New Year holidays

Dear customers!

Please, be aware of InstaForex Company's operating schedule during New Year holidays and organize your trading in accordance with it.

December 24 at 9:00 PM (Terminal time) the Forex market will be closed and account maintenance will be paused. December 25 is a non-working day.

December 31 Forex is closing at 9:00 PM (Terminal time), account maintenance will be paused as well. January 1 and 2 are non-working days. We are opening on Monday, January 3 at 9:00 AM and resume our usual working schedule.

Happy New Year and enjoy the holidays!

I have some questions about IFX Mastercard. Its free till 25th December. You said that's free. But Payoneer ask $16 charge for first deposit to the Mastercard. Is it applicable for this promotional offer? I have to pay this money or IFX will bear this activition charge?

I like to use InstaForex as my broker in forex market. I think this broker is one

of the best broker in the world. From InstaForex, I can learn about forex and

also I can trade for free with offering in its site. I can get some bucks from its

forum which gave me free of capitals if I am active there. That was amazing.

I like to use InstaForex as my broker in forex market. I think this broker is one

of the best broker in the world. From InstaForex, I can learn about forex and

also I can trade for free with offering in its site. I can get some bucks from its

forum which gave me free of capitals if I am active there. That was amazing.

Same here so whenever there is an opportunity to get involved with

anything that instaforex has to offer I will surely jump to it

I hope they will still sponsor many contest in the future

Some of the things that made me want to stay with instaforex is that they use PayPal. And this is the most convincing part for me. When I checked their alexa ranking its so high!

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=instaforex.com&r=site_siteinfo&p=bigtop

Site Information for instaforex.com

Get Details

* Alexa Traffic Rank: 3,667

Means many people around the world is sticking with them.

Why did you like to use Paypal as your payment processor friend?

Because I like buying things in ebay, I stock it up to pay for the domains I bought. And most importantly I use it to buy skype credtis to call my old relatives in the states for very cheap call rates from pc to landline phones or cellphones.

@amcfx

Oh so you liked to buy something from eBay so you used Paypal as your payment processor. Yes, there are many good quality and unique products in eBay. Based on your experiences, how long you must wait in each withdrawal with Paypal friend?

It takes up to 2 days. I withdrawed yesterday. I'm still waiting for it now.

What about withdrawal by using Liberty Reserve, it also needs two days?

Nope it takes only a few hours. My previous experience I got my LR withdrawal within 1 hour of request. Details of how long you will get the payment is found in the client log in, withdrawal button.

Withdraw when the financial department is open to avoid getting your money the next day.

The market is already opened but only in instaforex I can´t open/close any order and live quotes aren´t working too :wacko:

What´s happening?? :huh: