Forex

Rate this topic

FxCompany Ltd offers innovative trading technologies and brokerage services on Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX) as well as on CFD, stocks, precious metals and futures markets.The Company is primarily interested in long term partnership, that is why we strive to be in step with the times . FxCompany Ltd was one of the first companies to cancel commission fees, lowering spread to 0.5 point – which allows our clients to save up to 40% of their money, compared to other dealing centers. .Every new customer who opens Standard live account can get 50% welcome bonus for first payment to his trading account. This serves as a solid ground for profitable trading of our clients. FxCompany Ltd is a rapidly developing company, which has representative offices, branches and partners across the globe. We endeavor to be a reliable company with impeccable reputation and the most respectful attitude to our clients. http://www.fxcompany.net/

• 5 years later...

Foreign exchange market is called forex. It is an online investment market where trader from different country trade currency on one against anther. It is a high risky market. Some traders are in there as a part timer and some are professional. Now I am trading with a non dealing desk broker called CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500, up to 100% deposit bonus, low transaction cost, 30% cash back bonus etc.

Forex trading is where businesses that have a very big risk role, and traders will be better to continue to improve the ability of trading is better to be where trading with more understood in its management. And for sure this forex business we have a learning process to desire to succeed in the forex trading business

• 2 weeks later...

In forex metatrader that must be executed is where to continue to strive in learning on the run. A lot of learning is needed to further improve the skills well, with the skills that continue to increase then our trading performance will be better so we will get the maximum trading results. Training can be by using a demo account or by following the demo contest instaforex with the aim to be successful in business forex

• 2 months later...

in Forex Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.  

Guest gaban

Traders who are involved in this forex business are the way things that must be done in the trader is to continue to increase the skill maximum ability, business forex business risk is very big that exist, so traders continue to increase skills maximum ability so that we can better understand will the performance of forex trading is good and profitable

In Fx trading, Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail Fx market and most of them are found to be scams.  Regulated trading broker can be a great choice which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.  

Guest gaban

Where to run our forex trading is the way things we should be able to run is our routine to learn, not an easy business to run this forex trading, reminding the risk is very big that exist, so where we routinely to continue in the skill boost the maximum ability so that where we can maximal also in the run forex trading with instaforex

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because the bonus we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.  Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures superior execution for trading, lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques, active customer services, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.