Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
website5qt

Create Autoblog On Blogger.com Easy

Should be blogger :

• Free, so you build autoblog with large quatity, cost for hosting will save alot of your money.
  • Be priority index fastest by google.

Creating a blog on blogger.com very simple, so i won't guide :D. Someone don't clear, please reference here. Important, how do you want to build blog with any niche? To choose name correct ^^(I’ll guide to choose niche at next part)

Register account of hatforrent.com. It’s too easy, so i won’t guide, too ^^ . Now, let’s add your blog into hatforrent: http://hatforrent.com/create-blog

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-19%2520at%25205.01.59%2520PM.png

Create new blogspot on Hatforrent

To have blogID, see the image below:

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-17%2520at%25205.07.19%2520PM.png

Get BlogID

To easy check your installing and see content on your blog, i’ll choose a site has big frequency of contents(In fact is difference - you should choose blogs has a little frequency of content, and add more source for 1 blog - i’ll explain about it in other article)

I’ll choose IGN to get source. Working of parse content of webpage have 2 steps : get link and get all content. We’ll provide to hatforrent source of webpage to get link (RSS or homepage or category of page).

In here, easy to see, Hatforrent need traverse into homepage or RSS, or any webpage, as long as it's link to redirect to details of contents. Then, it traverse into details page to get detail content.

At here, i’ll use rss to get link, with page hasn’t rss, i only use html(simple, use rss easier to get link !!!)

Link RSS: http://feeds.ign.com/ign/articles

You can fill follow the image beblow:

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-17%2520at%25204.53.28%2520PM.png

Getting by feeds

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-19%2520at%25205.28.57%2520PM.png

Get selector for content

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-19%2520at%25205.15.35%2520PM.png

Getting by html

At here, it’s a little difficult : “Selector to get content” or “Selector to get title”

This selector is the part that you specify to hatforrent how to parse content. Syntax of selector same Syntax of css selector, but it’s stronger(If you buy service of hatforrent, will support how to write free selectors as well as possible :D)

To write selector, so you can viewsource detail of any webpage, eg : http://www.ign.com/a...0-now-just-4999

View source, can see tag contain content is <div class=”article_content”> tag

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-17%2520at%25205.10.27%2520PM.png

Selector name to get content

So, in the selector, you can only specify the class is article_content (.article_content). Or you can use firebug or new version of others browsers has “Inspect Element”

You can see :

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-19%2520at%25205.41.08%2520PM.png

So, we understood meaning how to put “.article_content” into the selector, and how to get that selector.

Same, the title put on <h1 class="article_title contentPageHeader"> tag. In here, have 2 class article_title contentPageHeader, you should use article_title class. So Selector of title will be “.article_title”

Next step, you will click “Preview Articles” to preview the article that hatforrent just get content.

When preview OK, you choose Save to save change.

Screen%2520shot%25202012-07-19%2520at%25205.54.16%2520PM.png

Preview content

• Done, wait about 15-30 minutes, your blog has new contents.
  • So, you have added 1 source into your blog to finish.
  • Each autoblog should have 5-10 sources, dependent frequency arise of new contents

howitwork.png

How it work

Video tutorial: >>