Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EU till now still sideways near / bellow that resistance line (1.2899). Just wait and see = it's more better idea of course. Then, on this 4H TF = the trend on still look bulls if then price (buyer here) can break up again to that resistance line (1.2899).

GBPUSD

The GU on look still to probably bulls, I see. This bulls still play here as long as the price still move on it's trendline bulls track (can be see with clear on above 4H TF chart). So, of course - if the price can move above that 23.6 fibo (1.5942) = still nice search to buy here, I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY can be more bearish. And this bearish still play here as long as the price (on today move) can still move bellow that strong resistance (82.83). Of course - make plan to search for sell here is better idea but with SL max. on above that resistance (82.83), I see.

USDCHF

Just be aware with bearish here - if then price can move more down and break down to that Low fib at 0.9337. On simple say - if that 0.9337 was break by seller = this can be a trigger to more bearish continuation here. But, on other hand - bulls also can be here (if supported by strong bulls candle then) and that 0.9337 can not be break by seller. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, November 24, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still nice bulls and good plan to search buy Op again then. I see - the price bulls here on try to re-test again to next supply at 1.3004 and 1.3029.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still nice move bulls. I see - if the 150.0 fibo (near price 1.6054) can be break too by buyer = yes, search again for buy OP here = better.

USDJPY

Big trend on still bulls. This can be see with trendline formation that till closed price this week = still look up nice bulls. I see, this bulls still play as long as the seller can not break down to more the 23.6 fibo again (82.01).

USDCHF

Nice bearish. And I see - for next opening price - next week = this pair still good to be search for sell. On my see - the probably max. bearish here can touch to near that so strong demand zone at 0.9227. Let's see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 26, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EU for today move look to probably pullback bearish as long as the buyer here can not break up again to that strong supply zone area (near 150.0 fib line 1.3004). So, with simple say = search for sell with SL above that 1.3004 = better, I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on look to be more bearish as long as the price here (the buyer) can not up again more that 150.0 fib line at price 1.6054. On 4H TF = this look nice bearish and good to be search sell with SL for sell on above the price 1.6054.

USDJPY

This pair on still look bulls to probably re-test again that strong supply zone (near 82.83). SO, I see - as I say on the previous post = make plan to search for buy but with TP not more that 82.83 = better.

USDCHF

For USDCHF = just be aware with pullback up bulls. Look, for today move this bulls can probably here if seller still can not break that 150.0 fibo line (4H TF) = near the price 0.9260. Search for buy but with Stoploss set on bellow the price 0.9260 = better idea now, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 27, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Hi, I see - EU now on still sideways as long as the price here still move near that so strong supply zone at 1.3005. Of course - for next chart look, I can say nice bulls again here if truly the buyer here can break up more to that supply zone at 1.3005. If that happen = the more probably bulls continuation = Yes, here.

GBPUSD

This GU also on still look sideways as long as the price here still move bellow that so strong supply (1.6051). So, just wait and see = it's more better idea of course. Then as an EU pair = that I can say nice bulls here = only / if the strong supply (1.6051) was break up by strong buyer (bulls candle) then.

USDJPY

I see - this can be more bearish (for today move) if the price here still move bellow that 23.6 fib line (82.19). So, of course - search again for sell OP here is better but with SL for sell on above that 23.6 fib (82.19). Note : this can be more nice strong bearish probably = if the 38.2 fib (81.79) also can be break down by seller then.

USDCHF

This can be more bearish . On my see - as the previous post - this bearish can max. to re-test again to the price level 123.6 fibo (near 0.9212). We see the Low fib (0.9265) was break by seller. So, yes - the next bearish target is probably to near 123.6 fibo (at 0.9212). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 28, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on look bearish. And yes, if on today move - the price here can move bellow that 23.6 fibo line (1.2933). So, of course - make plan to search sell again here is better if price then still can move bellow that 23.6 fibo (1.2933).

GBPUSD

For GU = yes, this can be more nice to bearish continuation (for today price movement). On my see - this look to nice more bearish again after truly the seller here can break down to that strong 23.6 fib line at price 1.6004. So, with simple say = for nice search sell OP again here is better after truly the strong seller can break that 1.6004. Just it.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on sideways. But, I see - this still probably to up bulls as long as the price here can still move above that pivot (81.86). So, search for buy is better if here was formed a nice bulls candle then. And SL for Buy = of course can be set max. on bellow that pivot line (bellow 81.86), I see.

USDCHF

This pair still look nice up bulls and good to be search for Buy OP I see (as long as the price here still can move on bellow that 23.6 fib line - 0.9310 - then). But, please note : if the price still move with slow movement bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9310) = just wait and see = it's called sideways of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 29, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

For EURUSD - this look to more pullback up bulls and good for buy if the price here can move above that 23.6 fibo line 1.2944. So, of course - search again for Buy OP here is better but please note : to use SL on bellow that 23.6 fibo 1.2944 (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU on bulls and for today move - this can be more nice up bulls again if the buyer here can move above that 23.6 fib 1.6015. But, of course - as long as the price still move slow bellow that 23.6 fib 1.6015 = I just call that price still sideways and no good for make new Buy OP. So, Just wait and see for break up price to that 23.6 fib 1.6015.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on look nice up bulls. Then if on today move = the bulls price can break u[ too to that 38.2 fib (82.16) = yes, this can be probably to more bulls continuation and good to be search for Buy OP then. Just it.

USDCHF

Bearish also still look here. On my simple look = if on today movement = the price still can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9302 = Yes, search again for sell = better here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 30, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

For today move - I see, the price on still probably to going up - the price now on try to test again that strong supply zone at 1.3013. So, of course = make search for buy but with TP before that 1.3013 = better.

GBPUSD

Trend on still look bulls. I see this bulls = for today move can start called nice bulls and of course good to be search for Buy Op if truly = the strong supply (1.6056) can be break up by strong buyer then (here).

USDJPY

Trend on bulls. We see the price now on move up = more that 23.6 fib (82.43). And yes = search again for buy is better as long as the price then still / can move on above that 23.6 fib (82.43), I see.

USDCHF

Trend on bearish but weak. I see price on more look sideways first above that demand zone (above price 0.9252). So, just wait and see as long as the price still move slow above that demand zone (0.9252) = it's more better action for now, I see. But, of course - we can search again for sell = if seller can break down too to that demand 0.9252. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, December 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EU on still look sideways bellow that Low Fib (1.3027). So, of course - wait and see is more better choice then. But, if the 1.3027 can be break too by strong bulls candle then = this can be a nice trigger to become more bulls again here (and yes = good to be search Buy) then.

GBPUSD

The GU look pullback up to bulls again if then price can move up again to more that 23.6 fib (1.6020). On my see, for next plan trade = search again for buy is better as long as the price still move above that 23.6 fib (1.6020). Just it.

USDJPY

This pair can be more bearish again if then seller can break down more that 61.8 fibo (82.39). And I see - that the nearest target for bearish = this can probably touch to near that pivot line (near price 82.25). Just it.

USDCHF

Trend on bearish. And I see - this can more bearish if seller then - also can break down again to that Low fib at 0.9245. On my see - we can search sell = only or after truly the seller was break that 0.9245 with strong bearish candle (then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 03, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

As I said before, I see - for till now, this pair on still look sideways near or bellow that so strong resistance (1.3027). Just wait and see. And of course - this will be good for Buy if truly that resistance (1.3027) was / can be break by strong buyer then. Just it.

GBPUSD

Till now - the Trend on sideways near that 23.6 fib (1.6020) = so, just wait and see. But, of course - if then buyer can move above that 23.6 fib (1.6020) = the more probably to bulls = still play here, I see.

USDJPY

This pair look bearish. And yes - if then seller here can move down again to more that 61.8 fibo (82.39) = this can be more bearish I see and good to plan search sell OP. Note : The price will be look bearish if seller was also can break down to that pivot 82.25, I see.

USDCHF

The sideways still here. The price look difficult to up again to more that 23.6 fib (0.9295). But, then - if the price can move up to more above 23.6 fib (0.9295) = this can be bulls. But, as long as the price here still move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9295) =it's sideways to bearish zone area. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Hi, for this pair - I see, the bearish pullback can be here if price (buyer) still can not break up to more that strong supply at 1.3075. On simple say = if here was formed a strong bearish candle then = search for sell with SL above 1.3075 = better.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on look bearish I see. This bearish look just a correction but of course = this quite good to be search for sell. On my see = as long as the buyer can not break up again to more that 138.2 1.6117 = Yes, this still nice to be search for sell Op.

USDJPY

The sideways still here. Price still move on near that pivot line (82.25). And I see - the candle movement also look weak move = So, yes - the wait and see action is better (for now).

USDCHF

I see - this still can probably move to up bulls as long as the Low Fib at 0.9240 can not be break by seller. So, if here was formed a nice trigger bulls price action candle = search for Buy with Sl bellow 0.9240 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 5, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This can be more bearish as long as the price can not break up again to more that 123.6 fib (1.3122) = near that / bellow that strong supply zone 1.3122. Just wait and see - and if here formed a nice bearish candle = search for sell = better.

GBPUSD

The trend on still look to be more probably bearish I see. On today move - I see, this bearish can be probably play again if the seller can break down to that 23.6 fibo (1.6082). So, for better result of our sell OP = just make sure that price was / can move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.6082) then. Just it.

USDJPY

Just be aware with pullback up = bulls. Look, if we use Supply Demand method - this clear, we can see the First Touch condition was here. So, on simple say = as long as the price still can move above that demand 81.68 = searching for buy is better = with of course must supported by strong bulls candle then.

USDCHF

Price on sideways - but with more to bearish as long as the price here can still move bellow that 23.6 fib (0.9268). So, we can still have opportunity to search sell again here if price can still move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9268 with of course = must be supported by nice bearish candle (to take a sell OP then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 6, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The trend on look more probably to bearish = we see the price was pullback down from that so strong supply zone (1.3126). So - of course, for today trade, I see - search again for sell is better with use max. Stoploss on above that supply 1.3126.

GBPUSD

On my see - the GU for today move look to be more bearish again = after on several candle ago = the buyer can not break up to more that so strong supply zone at 1.6130. Then - of course - if price can move down more to that 23.6 fibo (1.6090) = this will be a nice trigger for more probably bearish here (then).

USDJPY

Nice bulls. but now with look quite sideways (first). The price till now on move slow near the 38.2 fib (82.34). Then - I can say more bulls for this pair = if the buyer can move up again to more that 23.6 fib line (82.50) then. If that happen = make plan to search buy = better here.

USDCHF

The trend on still sideways but with more look to bearish although with weak move. I see - this bearish still can play here as long as the price on today move still can move bellow that 23.6 fib 0.9264 (of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 7, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

I see - the bearish can still play here as long as the price here still can move on bellow that so strong pivot 1.3003. So - with simple say here - this can be still good to be search for sell with SL for sell must be set on above that pivot 1.3003, I see.

GBPUSD

The GU on still bearish. But for now - this look sideways first. the price now on still move near that pivot 1.6046. For become more called nice bearish = I see, the candle bearish must break down too to that 61.8 fibo 1.6026. On simple say = Yes, we can start make sell OP here after the 61.8 fibo 1.6026 was / can be break down by strong seller then. Just it.

USDJPY

The bulls still here. we see - if the candle price (on today move still move above that 23.6 fib 82.50) = Yes = bulls still play here. but, just be aware - the price bulls movement look weak, I see.

USDCHF

Just be aware with bulls if buyer was / can break up to that so strong supply 0.9341. And we can search for buy after truly that supply 0.9341 was can be break by strong buyer then. But, on other hand = if here formed a nice bearish candle that move down more to that 76.4 fibo 0.9317 = bearish can be more nice = will be probably play again here (then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, December 09, 2012 (analysis price for tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Hi, just be aware with pullback to bulls. I see, if then price here can move up again above that 76.4 fibo 1.2937 = Yes, make a plan for Buy Op here is better. Look, that the max. SL for buy can be set max, on bellow that strong demand zone (bellow price 1.2879). Just it.

GBPUSD

This can be more pullback up (bulls). I can say this = because on the 4H TF = we can see that price candle was formed likely a double bottom that look was pullback up from the 76.4 fib (1.6001). And if buyer can move up more to that pivot 1.6046 = Yes, search again for Buy here = better.

USDJPY

For USDJPY = I see, this can be more probably bearish. Look, we can see on this 4H TF = the nice bearish pinbar candle was formed here. And I see - this can be more bearish continuation again (and good to be search sell) if truly seller then can break down too to the pivot line (82.22) of course.

USDCHF

The bearish can be more here, I see. Look, on the closed price this week = here is was formed a nice bearish candle. On my simple see - if the price candle can move again bellow that ex. resistance 0.9341 = Yes, the bearish still can nice play here. And search for sell with SL above that 0.9341 = better idea. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, December 10, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Wow, the Big bearish GAP was formed here. But, I see, as long as that strong Low Fib 1.2876 = this still can not called bearish. On other hand - search for buy can be doing here as long as the price still can move above that Low Fib 1.2876, I see.

GBPUSD

The trend on still see to probably pullback to bulls. I see - this bulls still can be nice play here as long as the seller then can not move down again to more that 76.4 fib 1.6001. And then - if the pivot 1.6046 can be break up by strong buyer = search again for buy = better.

USDJPY

For USDJPY trend - this look still to probably bearish. I mean - this bearish still play as long as buyer can not up again to more that so strong supply zone at 82.82. So, with this look - of course, make search for nice sell is better - but with use Stoploss for sell on above that 82.82, I see.

USDCHF

This can be more bearish if then buyer can not up again more to that so strong New supply at 0.9382. but, for plan make a sell OP = of course - we can wait for breakout down first to that 23.6 fib at 0.9348, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The price on still move above that New demand 1.2876. Yes, with this look - I see - the bulls still can be here. And search again for buy Op is better if truly the price on today movement can move above that 23.6 fibo (1.2935). Make plan for search buy = better.

GBPUSD

For today move - this look to move = sideways to near the pivot line at 1.6059. I can say this - because on the previous candle = clear = here was formed a nice bearish pinbar (4H TF). with this look = take the wait and see action = better choice, I see.

USDJPY

The price on this pair (till now) = still on sideways - with probably move up bulls. I see - this bulls can continue here if truly the buyer can break up to the 38.2 fib 82.40 then. But, please note : that we still called that this pair on sideways as long as the price still move bellow that 38.2 fib 82.40 (with slow movement).

USDCHF

This can be more called nice bearish (of course) = if the seller on this USDCHF pair can break down to more that 38.2 fib line (0.9328). on simple say = we can start for sell OP here after truly the seller can break down more to that 38.2 fib line (0.9328). Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, December 12, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls on still look here. On my see - if the buyer here can break up again to that pivot line 1.3001 = Yes, it's will be nice more probably to bulls continuation then. but, of course - we will see the sideways (first) as long as the price candle still move bellow that pivot line 1.3001 with slow movement.

GBPUSD

Bulls on GU look weak (if we see this pair with 4H TF). Look that the price now on still move slow on near that quite strong supply 1.6130. For become called more bulls = truly the buyer must breakout (first) to that 1.6130. Just it.

USDJPY

Till now = I see, the USDJPY on look still sideways with weak bulls. If that 23.6 fib (82.56) can be break up again by buyer = Yes - it's probably can be trigger for more bulls here to re-test the strong supply at 82.82.

USDCHF

The bearish movement still look strong here (till now). On my see - if then seller can break down again to more that pivot 0.9311 = yes, it's good time to be use for search new sell OP again here. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, December 13, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls on this pair was look weak. I see the price now near that 76.4 fib 1.3067. Of course - if then seller on this pair can move down again bellow that 76.4 fib 1.3067 = this can probably to bearish correction first. Just it.

GBPUSD

For GU = this look to become more to probably pullback to bearish. We see the pinbar bearish on several candle ago (on this 4H TF). And of course - if then seller can break down again to that ex. resistance line 1.6130 = search for sell = better.

USDJPY

Bulls on still here but weak. I say weak because the price now on was move on near that so strong supply zone (83.25). So, just wait and see for the price candle reaction = it's more better action for now.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on bearish but weak. I say weak because the seller was pullback from that strong demand zone 0.9240. Then - the nice probably bulls again here can play (I see) = if the 76.4 fib (0.9274) above the price now can be break up by strong buyer then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, December 14, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls on still here as long as the price can still move above that 76.4 fibo 1.3067. Search again for buy of course still good action but must be with SL bellow that 61.8 fib (1.3031).

GBPUSD

For GBPUSD = I see, the bearish still nice play here. And this will be look on more bearish if the seller on this pair - then can break down again to more the pivot level on this pair (near price 1.6086). With my simple see - search for sell is better = only or after truly - seller can move more down to that pivot 1.6086.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on look more probably to bulls - we can see - if the resistance at 83.67 can be break up by strong bulls candle then = Yes - search again for buy is better. I see - the big trend still on support this bulls continuation.

USDCHF

USDCHF on bearish, but weak. just be aware with make sell op. on other choice = wait and see is better. And to become more bearish here = truly the seller must break down (first) to that Low fib (0.9225). Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, December 16, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This can be more bulls. we see - the price was break that so strong resistance zone at 1.3126. On my see - for next price movement here - look to probably more bulls as long as the price then can still move above that ex. resistance zone (above price 1.3126). And search for buy = better.

GBPUSD

The bulls on this GBPUSD look weak. On my see - the buyer look difficult to break up that strong supply at near price 1.6190. Just wait and see for probably bearish (although just for bearish correction).

USDJPY

This pair on look more bearish after we see the first touch price on it's so nice supply zone at price 83.96 on several candle ago. On my see - if we plan for long term = search for sell with SL above that supply 83.96 = wise action.

USDCHF

So nice bearish. On my see - as long as the price can still move bellow that 123.6 fibo 0.9188 = the bearish still nice play here. but, if price then move up again to more 123.6 fibo 0.9188 = Just be aware with sideways (first). :)

Regards.

Archived