Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EURUSD for today move can probably more up bulls if then price here - truly can move up again to break up that pivot line 1.2982. On simple say = search again for Buy - will be better here after buyer can break up to that 1.2982. If not, just wait and see = because - price still called sideways as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 1.2982 (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU also on look bulls for today move - this bulls will look nice if truly the buyer (on this pair) then can break up again more to that 23.6 fib line at 1.6088. On simple say = Yes, we can search again for nice Plan for Buy OP here if that 1.6088 was break by strong bulls candle then.

USDJPY

The bearish trend still look here. We can see - the price on still move bellow that pivot 79.75. On my see - as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 79.75 = Yes, search for sell here = still better idea. And then - on 4H TF - I see, this bearish can probably want to re-test again to that 76.4 fib line at 79.42.

USDCHF

For today move = Just be aware with bulls. Look, here (on 4H TF) was formed a nice bulls pinbar on several candle's ago. But, also, I see - the price on look too slow and likely still sideways for now. Then - the nice Buy OP here = only better to do / to search after truly the buyer on this pair can break up to that 38.2 fibo (0.9331). On other hand = if price can go down more to that 61.8 fib (0.9296) = just be aware with more bearish continuation. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 01, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

EURUSD till now look sideways first. We can see that price candle on 4H TF = look smooth movement near that 38.2 fib 1.2958 = Just wait and see, it's more better choice for now (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU on look pullback and probably to down as long as the buyer (on today move) can not break up again to more that strong supply at 1.6143. On simple say = search for sell is better here with use Stoploss on above that supply 1.6143. On other hand - if that supply 1.6143 can be break up too with strong bulls candle = Yes, this could be a trigger for more bulls then.

USDJPY

USDJPY on look bulls. Then, for nice more up bulls (on today movement) - of course, the price here must move up and break (first) to that strong 61.8 fibo at 79.96. So, nice search for buy OP is better after that 79.96 was break by buyer. If not - if price still move bellow that 79.96 = Just wait and see = it' called still sideways.

USDCHF

Big trend on still bearish (can be see with MA that now still show this nice bearish). And for now - the bearish look weak as long as the price still move slow near that 61.8 fib (0.9301). Then, of course - search for nice sell here is better after truly the seller (here) can move down to break that 61.8 fib (0.9301), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 02, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Trend on EU till now still look bearish, I see. The most MA now show this nice bearish of course. Then - for nice / better more bearish here - of course, the price (from top) must break down too to that 23.6 fibo (1.2914). On simple say = nice search for sell is better here if seller had break down to that 1.2914 (of course).

GBPUSD

The GU also likely same with EU condition = that, I see - this can to be more probably = bearish if then price here can move bellow that 23.6 fib (1.6113). Note : I see the chart with 4H TF. Search again for sell is better with SL above that 23.6 fib (1.6113). Additional info : I see - the MACD also on support this bearish probably too.

USDJPY

Big trend till now for this USDJPY pair still on bulls but weak for intraday trade. I see - till now price still move on bellow / near that strong supply. So, to become more nice up bulls = of course, price from bottom here must break up again to that 80.38 (supply). On simple say - yes, we can search for buy if that 80.38 was break by strong buyer. If not (price still move bellow that 80.38) - just wait and see = it's sideways.

USDCHF

Bulls look here. We see the most MA on big TF support this bulls. Then, for intraday trade - nice to be search bulls can be start if then buyer on this pair was truly can break up again to that strong pivot at near price 0.9330. Yes, we can search buy if that 0.9330 was break from bottom (then). On other hand = just wait and see if price still move bellow that pivot 0.9330 = because it is called still sideways (of course). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, November 03, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bearish still look can probably play here. But, please note : on 4H TF - we see too - price on near that strong demand 1.2811. Do, for called nice more bearish, truly the seller must break down more that 1.2811 (then). If not, just be aware with bulls pullback (first) although just bulls correction.

GBPUSD

Big trend on GU also look still bearish. But, of course for intraday trade - if we want to sell again here = we must wait and see for breakout price to more down to that 76.4 fibo at 1.5992. So, on simple say = nice new sell OP again here better to do if that 1.5992 was break by strong seller. On other hand = just be aware with bulls pullback up if price can pullback from that 1.5992 (then).

USDJPY

Trend on look pullback down. I see - this pair for next price move likely to more bearish if then price (from top) can break down to the 23.6 fibo line (near 80.34). So, just wait and see for that breakout probability on 80.34. If that 80.34 still can not be break by seller - just be aware about price sideways first above that 23.6 fib 80.34.

USDCHF

Nice bulls. We see - that the price till closed price this week was break-up to that strong resistance on near price 0.9386. So, as long as the price then can still move above that 0.9386 = Yes, search again for buy = better. I see, the target for bulls is to near the price 0.9426 (near that strong supply). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 05, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Hi, on this session I want to say = just be aware of pullback up bulls here as long as the price candle on this 4H TF of EU still move above that strong demand zone area (1.2794), So, yes - we can search for buy but with SL on bellow that 1.2794 I see. On other look, of course this pair can more bearish if seller here can break down to that 1.2794 then.

GBPUSD

Nice down trend - Yes, the big trend on GU on still bearish. The price on on try to break down again to that daily breakout line at .6006 and to break that 76.4 fibo at 1.5992. Of course - if we plan to make a sell OP here, I see - it's wise to wait and see for the breakout to more that 1.5992. If that 1.5992 still can not be break by strong seller = I see - this will just sideways first and also probably to pullback up (first) for bulls correction, I see.

USDJPY

Bulls trend but with weak move still play here. I see the pair can more nice bulls and good to be take Buy OP = only or after the buyer on this pair can break up to that strong supply area at 80.67. On other and simple say = if that 80.67 still can not be break by buyer, I just see this is a sideways = just wait and see, it's more better decision (of course).

USDCHF

The USDCHF on still bulls - with more probably price bulls can touch max. to near that strong supply zone at (near price 0.9426). Yes, as my previous post - make a search for buy still better but with small TP. And please be aware of pullback down here - if then here was formed a nice price action candle that look pullback down from near that 0.9426 (then). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 06, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On 4H TF, I See this is a probably price to up bulls as long as the price (seller) can not break down again to that low fib at 1.2766. Of course - search again for buy but with use a wise Stoploss on bellow that Low Fib 1.2766 = better idea for now.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on look bulls too. We see the price pullback up from that nearest demand (1.5956). And with this look - of course, this likely on EU, we can search for Buy here now - but with always use Stploss on bellow that demand zone 1.5956.

USDJPY

The trend on still can be more bearish - if on today move - price here can move down and break that 38.2 fibo at 81.14. On simple say - Yes, search again for sell here is better to take = only / after that 80.14 can be break by strong seller then. If not (price still move above that 80.14), I just called sideways.

USDCHF

The bearish trend can be here if price then can not move up again to more that strong resistance at 0.9449. So, if on this pair was formed a nice and strong bearish candle = yes, search for sell Op with SL above that 0.9449 = better idea. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 07, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD look to probably can bulls if price here on today move can more move up to that 23.6 fib at 1.2824. So, if that 1.2824 was break by buyer here = I see, search again for buy better. But if price still move bellow that 1.2824 = wait and see is better to avoid false signal here.

GBPUSD

Trend here also can be more up bulls after truly the price here can move up again more to that 23.6 fibo at 1.6008. So, if we want to search for nice buy OP - I see, it's wise to wait and see for that breakout price to that 23.6 fib 1.6008. On other say - if price here still move bellow that 1.6008 = I just call sideways (first).

USDJPY

The trend can be down to re-test that 38.2 fib at 80.14. Of course, make search sell with TP before that 38.2 fib at 80.14 is better. But, on other hand = we must also pay attention to that 23.6 fibo at near price 80.34. On my look - if that 80.34 can be break by strong bulls candle then = this could be a trigger for more bulls (here).

USDCHF

This pair can be more up again to near that supply (0.9455). And yes - search for buy still better idea (I see) but with use stoploos on bellow that 23.6 fibo 0.9413. On other hand - if price here can down again more that 23.6 fibo 0.9413 (on today move) = this is a bearish probably continuation here, I see. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 08, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Big trend till now on still bearish but weak. On my see, this EA can be call more nice bearish only/after that strong support line (1.2736) can be break by strong seller again here. If not, I want to say = just be aware with pullback up bulls (as long as the 1.2736 can not be break by seller - of course). Just it.

GBPUSD

Price look pullback up from that demand zone area (1.5954). And now - I see, price look a little sideways above that demand 1.5954. Just wait and see. And more nice bulls can be here if the candle can move up and break that 23.6 fibo. Make a pending order with BuyStop on above 23.6 fib 1.6006 = better. But, on other hand = we must be aware too and pay attention to that 1.5954 for probably more bearish correction if that level can be break by seller (then).

USDJPY

Trend on sideways near that pivot 79.97. With this candle formation = Yes, wait and see is better. Then, I can say this USDJPY on nice bearish if then price can move down and can break that 61.8 fibo (79.80). On simple say, it's wise action if that 79.80 can be break by strong seller then.

USDCHF

Just be aware with bearish. I can say bearish for this pair (for today price move) if price here still can move below that strong resistance line (near price 0.9471). So, with this simple chart look - search again for sell here still better but with use stoploss on above that resistance line (SL for Sell can be set on above price 0.9471), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 09, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This pair can become more bearish if truly the seller on today move can break down more to that Low fib (1.2716) = so, if that happen = of course search for sell again here is better. But, on other look, just be aware with pullback up bulls as long as the price still move above that 1.2716, I see.

GBPUSD

On my see - this GU on look pullback up bulls probability. On simple say - This bulls can be probably here if then buyer on this pair can move up (pullback again) from that strong demand 1.5952, and can move above that 23.6 fibo 1.5986. So, search for buy is better if truly that 1.5986 was break by strong buyer then (here).

USDJPY

The USDJPY on pullback up bulls probability. Look, as long as the price (seller) on this 4H TF still can not break that Low fib at 79.27 = Yes, this is a still nice to be pullback up bulls. And search for buy with SL bellow 79.27 = wise action (I see).

USDCHF

On 4H TF Trend on sideways / consolidation bellow that strong resistance 0.9482. On my simple look - this pair (for today move) can nice called on bulls = if that 0.9482 can be break by strong buyer (first). But, on other hand = of course, as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9482 = just be aware with pullback bearish if supported by nice bearish candle then here. Let's see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, November 10, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The trend on look still sideways and of course can be nice to bulls if candle here can forming a nice bulls candle then. I see - now price on still move near that Low Fib = So, with this look = if here was formed a nice bulls candle = search for buy = better with SL for buy can be set on bellow that Low Fib 1.2716.

GBPUSD

The GU can be more bearish. On this 4H TF = we see the price here was / can break down to that Low fib at 1.5928. And search again for sell OP is better as long as that 1.5928 can not be break up by buyer here then. So, the SL for Buy OP is better to set on above that 1.5928.

USDJPY

Trend on bulls, I see the nice double bottom here. Of course - for next week trade - search for Buy OP here is better but with use max. Stoploss that we can set on bellow that double bottom candle (bellow price 79.07).

USDCHF

Trend on sideways near that resistance area but I see this look still bulls as long as the price then can move above that 0.9482. Just it.

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 12, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Just be aware with more bearish here. We can see the trendline condition till now on this 4H TF still look bearish. But, of course - for today move - to become called nice bearish here - truly the seller on this pair must break down (first) to that strong Low fib at 1.2689. So, if price still move above that 1.2689 = I still call sideways.

GBPUSD

The GU also still bearish. And I see - this bearish can be more strong here for today move if then price can break down again more to that Low fib at 1.5887. Truly, we can search for sell OP here if price (seller) on today move was break down to that 1.5887. Look, the Trendline formation till now = still support for this bearish, I see. Just it.

USDJPY

Hi, for this pair today - I see - as long as the price still can move above that 23.6 fibo (79.45) = yes, this is a bulls area. But then - if price can move to bellow that 23.6 fib 79.45 = just be aware with consolidation and or bearish continuation to probably re-test again to near that Low fib at 79.07. Note : the trendline condition for now look bearish. Just it.

USDCHF

Trend on bulls. But for intraday trading this bulls look still weak near that / bellow that resistance 0.9499. On my see - to become nice plan search Buy OP here - we must wait for the breakout price to that resistance first (beak that 0.9499). So, price now on still sideways as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9499, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 13, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Trend here (for today move) can become more bearish if truly then seller here can move down again and break down to more that Low Fib at 1.2689. I see - if that 1.2689 was break by strong seller (then) = search again for sell is better to do. Note : The trendline formation till now = of course look still support for this bearish.

GBPUSD

The GU also on still look bearish. Trendline formation (till now) still on nice support for sell (bearish). This bearish can start again = if truly the seller can break down to more that Low fib at price 1.5863. So, searching for sell is better = only/after that 1.5863 was break by strong bearish candle then.

USDJPY

Yes, bulls still play here. This clear on the 4H TF. And I see - with this my simple look - the more bulls can be here if that 38.2 fibo line (near price 79.68) can be break by strong buyer. And search for buy = better after that 79.68 was truly can be break by price from bottom (of course). Just it.

USDCHF

Trend here on consolidation - we see the price here till now still move slow bellow that strong supply zone (bellow price 0.9499). On my see - this pair can still nice to be call bulls again and good to be search for buy = if truly then 0.9499 can be break by buyer (from bottom). I see - the trendline formation here = still support this bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EU for today look on probably bulls if then price truly can up more to that 23.6 fibo at near price 1.2728. So, of course, if we want to search for buy OP, I see - it's wise to wait and see for that break up price to that 23.6 fibo 1.2728 (first).

GBPUSD

GBPUSD - also on sideways above that new demand 1.5857. On my see if price (the seller - here) still can not break down to more that demand 1.5857 = this sideways still play, but if that 1.5857 was break by seller = search for sell is better. And on other hand, if price then can up more to that 23.6 fibo = of course this can be a trigger for change trend to bulls. Just be aware.

USDJPY

This pair also on look sideways too (near that 23.6 fibo line - 79.45). Just wait and see = it's more better idea to take. Then, I can say bulls here, only/after the buyer can break up more to that 38.2 fibo at near price 79.68. Just it.

USDCHF

For today move - I see the bearish can be play here if then seller on this pair can break down too to that 23.6 fibo line (0.9465). So, best search for sell OP is after that 23.6 (0.9465) was break down by seller Then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 15, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD for now look to pullback down again after we see the bulls candle here can not up and can not be open above that trendline formation. On my see this bearish can more her if then 23.6 fibo (1.2711) was / can be break by bearish candle then here.

GBPUSD

The GU also on still bearish. We see if then seller (here) can break down to New Low fib at 1.5838 = Yes, this will be a new trigger to more bearish here (and search for sell = better). On other hand - just wait and see, as long as the price still move above that 1.5838 = it's sideways (first).

USDJPY

This pair also on look still can bulls but weak. On my see, as long as the price still can move above that 76.4 fibo line (80.21 = Yes, this can be bulls again to max. near 80.42 = there is a nice upper trendline). But, on other hand = just be aware with bearish if then price can move bellow that 76.4 fibo (80.21) if with supported by nice + strong bearish candle then.

USDCHF

Trend on look more bulls. On the 4H TF = we see the nice bulls pinbar was formed here. Truly, if then buyer can move up / can break up to more that 38.2 fib line (0.9462) = Yes, it's good level to become trigger for more bulls. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, November 16, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EURUSD look to probably more bulls. On today candle look = the candle was out of that trendline zone. So, for next trade, I see, this pair can more up bulls if then buyer here can break up more to that 61.8 fib at 1.2793 (of course).

GBPUSD

GU also was out form that trendline. We see - this pair also can more probably to bulls after the buyer here can move up and then break up to that 23.6 fibo (at 1.5878) that now act as nearest resistance for this pair. So, search for buy is better if that 23.6 fib 1.578 was break by buyer then.

USDJPY

Just be aware with bearish. On 4H TF = we see the last price candle was formed likely a bearish pinbar that pullback down from that new strong resistance 81.45. So, with this simple pinbar - I see, it's wise idea to search for sell with SL above that resistance line 81.45.

USDCHF

Big trend on this pair = still look bearish. But on 4H TF this bearish is weak as long as the 76.4 fibo 0.9411 can not be break down again by seller. Then, on other hand = just be aware with bulls correction if then 61.8 fibo at 0.9430 can be break by bull candle then here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, November 18, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Trend on sideways near the 38.2 fib line at 1.2743, and of course = the wait and see action is still better idea. Then, I can say this pair on nice to be search for sell if truly the seller can break down again to more that 23.6 fib at 1.2711. But on other hand - just be aware with more bulls here if then buyer can break up more to the pivot 1.2768.

GBPUSD

Trend on bulls. I see this bulls still can be play here as long as the price then can move above the 23.6 fib line (1.5878). So, for trade plan here = of course, search for buy again = better here if then price still move above that 23.6 fib (1.5878).

USDJPY

This can be bearish. And yes, I can say nice bearish here as long as the buyer can not break up again more to that resistance at 81.45. And with my simple say = for next plan trade Search for sell with SL for sell on above that resistance 81.45 = better.

USDCHF

This USDCHF can be more bearish if the seller on this pair can move down more to that pivot line (0.9446). On my simple say = of course, search for sell is better after that pivot (0.9446) was break by seller. Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, November 19, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This EURUSD on look still bulls. On my see - this bulls can still play here today as long as the price still move above that 38.2 fib (1.2743). And look probably more bulls if the pivot at 1.2768 also can be break up by buyer then. So, search for buy = better.

GBPUSD

Big trend - of course still bearish. but, for today - if the price bulls can break up to more that 38.2 fib (1.5909) = near the upper trendline = Yes, search for buy is better. On my see if that happen = this can be a trigger to bulls correction (first) here - on today move.

USDJPY

As I mentioned before - I want to say again here - please, just be aware with the pullback to bearish change direction here as long as the buyer on this pair can not break up to more that so strong supply zone at 81.70. Search for sell with SL above that supply 81.70 = wise idea now.

USDCHF

This USDCHF can more be bearish if on today move - the candle can break down the pivot again (0.9446). So, for wise action - if we want to search sell here = of course, it's better to wait for break down price (first) to that pivot (0.9446). Just it. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Just be aware with bearish correction as long as the buyer can nit break up to more that resistance 1.2819 (near that upper trendline on this 4H TF). So, just wait and see. And of course - we can make buy OP only / after the buyer truly can move up and break up to that resistance 1.2819 (then).

GBPUSD

The GU also on still look sideways bellow that pivot line 1.5923. Just wait and see too. On my see - this pair can more up bulls after pivot on that 1.5923 was break by strong buyer then. And as long as the price still move bellow that pivot line 1.5923 = wait and see = better.

USDJPY

I see - this pair - till now still play it's bearish. With the big trend (on this 4H TF) - of course search for nice sell OP again here still better as long as the buyer can not up bulls more that so strong supply zone area (81.70).

USDCHF

This pair can probably pullback up bulls. We can see on 4H TF - here is three candle that still can not break down more that demand zone 0.9393. Then, price now on try to move above that 23.6 fib (0.9421). So, if then truly price can move above that 23.6 fib (0.9421) = search again for Buy here = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, November 21, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Hi, just be aware with bearish for today move if then buyer here still can not up again to more that upper trendline. Of course - the trendline look bulls. But, for now - look to bearish correction as long as the resistance at 1.2829 can not be break up by buyer. Let's see. :)

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD till now still sideways near that pivot line (near price 1.5923). Just wait and see - it's more better idea of course. Then, this pair can more nice up to bulls and good to be take buy if truly then 61.8 fibo (1.5946) can be break by buyer. On other hand = if the 38.2 fib - 1.5900 (bellow price now) can be break by seller = that's can be trigger for bearish, I see.

USDJPY

Nice bulls. I see - the price on this 4H TF was break up to that resistance line 81.58. So, of course this still probably to nice up again and good to be take new buy as long as then price still can move above that resistance 81.58.

USDCHF

This still can be up bulls (likely as yesterday). On simple say - I see - this bulls probability here still play as long as the seller can not break down more that Low fib (0.9391). So, I see that price 0.9391 can be use for SL if we want to search for buy here then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, November 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The bulls still look here and now price move near that strong supply zone at near price 1.2869. On my see - this EU can be more bulls again for today move if truly the buyer can break the 1.2869. Let's see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also on still nice up bulls. Now we can see the price was break that 123.6 fib at 1.5962. So, with this breakout up price to that 123.6 fib (1.5962) = I see, this can be a nice trigger to become more bulls here. Yes, search again for buy here = better with use max. Stoploss on ex. resistance line (near price 1.5936), I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on bulls - the price now on was break up too to that 138.2 fibo at 82.49. On my see - this pair can bulls again to test that 150.0 fib line level at 82.77. So, it's simple - I see, search fro buy with TP before the price touch the 82.77 is better action (for today trade plan here). Just it.

USDCHF

This pair on still look bearish. We see the price for (till) now was break that 123.6 fib (0.9362). With my simple analysis here - of course, we can search again for sell here if truly then price can move bellow that 123.6 fib (0.9362). And search for sell = better. :)

Regards.

Archived