Forexpeoples Daily Technical Analysis For The Majors (4 Pair Forex)

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 08, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Till now, I see the EURUSD on look to become more probably bearish. Can be see with price that almost break that 23.6 fib 1.3008. So, on simple say = yes = searching for nice sell OP here = better for today price if truly that 1.3008 can be break down by seller then.

GBPUSD

Yes, till now, I still see the nice bearish here - price on try to break down that 23.6 fib 1.6115. So, of course = that search again for sell here better after truly then price (from top) can break down to that 23.6 fib 1.6115. Look, the big trend on still nice support bearish till now.

USDJPY

The bull still look here = big trend on this pair still nice show this bulls, I see. Then, on my simple look, bulls here can become more strong bulls after truly the price can break up again more to that resistance 78.87. So, as long as the price still move bellow that 78.87 = I call this is a consolidation with probably bearish correction (first).

USDCHF

Bulls on still nice here. And for today move = I see, this bulls can become more strong again if truly then price (buyer) can break up to that 23.6 fib 0.9313. And of course = search for Buy = better here now, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Trend on look pullback bulls. I see this bulls still nice here (for today move) as long as the price still move above that 38.2 fib (1.2969). And yes, searching for buy with small TF = better. And please use the SL bellow that strong 38.2 fib = 1.2969.

GBPUSD

Pullback-up Bulls look here. I say bulls as long as the price still move above that strong low Fib (1.6020). So, I see - searching for Buy with SL set on bellow that Low Fib 1.6020 = wise action for now. The Big trend look support bulls too.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still consolidation till now - but with more probably to be more bearish if then price can break down again more to that strong pivot at 78.15. On simple say = search for sell better only/after that pivot 78.15 can be break by strong seller here. Just it.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on look bulls for today probably move. Then - I can say bulls for this pair, if truly buyer can break up again to break that strong pivot at 0.9356. And yes, for intraday trader = searching for Buy = better here after buyer can break up to more 0.9356. Look, the MACD on still support bulls too. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On my see - for today move = this pair on still nice to still bearish. On other say, bearish here still play as long as the price still move on bellow that 76.4 fib (1.2866). And search for Sell better with SL for sell set on above that 76.4 fib 1.2866, of course.

GBPUSD

The GU on look still nice to bearish. I see - the big trend till now still support bearish. But, please note : to become more nice say bearish here, of course, we must wait for the breakout price to more that strong demand at 1.5976. And yes, search for sell better only/after that 1.5976 can b break by strong seller, then.

USDJPY

The most trend on look still bearish. And for today move - I see - it's wise to search again for sell here if the price (seller) than can break down again more to that daily breakout line at 78.06. So, search for sell = better after that 78.06 can be break by strong bearish candle (break from top). Please note : as long as the price still move slow above that 78.06 = I call this just a sideways (first).

USDCHF

The USDCHF till now - on still bulls. Big MA on several Big TF = show this bulls. And yes, searching for Buy Op again here = better idea. Look, on my see, price (buyer) on try to archive it's bulls to near that strong supply area (0.9438). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 11, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The big trend till now still on look bearish, I see. MA on Big trend = yes, still support bearish. For today move = I see, the probably price to touch that Low Fib / demand area = yes = still bigger. And search for sell = better.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still nice bearish. And for today move = Yes, this pair on look nice bearish if truly then price (from top) can break down to that strong demand at 1.5975. And yes, because of this, search for sell = better here after seller can break down that 1.5975.

USDJPY

The bearish still nice here. On my see - the price on more bearish if truly then price (seller) can break that 76.4 fib line at 78.04 (that now act as nice nearest demand area). So, of course = search for Sell OP again here = better. Look, the probably bearish price can be touch max. to near that strong Low Fib at 77.85.

USDCHF

The USDCHF on look bulls. We see the nice bulls candle (double bottom) appear here (on 4H TF). Then, we see the price (buyer) can break up more to the 76.4 fib line (0.9399) = So, of course - for today trade = searching for nice buy OP here is better choice. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 12, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Price trend on look bulls, I see. Look, if that pivot 1.2948 can be break by strong bulls candle here = Yes, searching for Buy OP = will be better idea here. But, on other way = just wait and see as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 1.2948 = it is called a sideways.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on look to probably bulls. This bulls can be nice move up after truly then price (buyer) can break up more to that 38.2 fibo at 1.6067. So, with my simple say = we can search for nice buy OP again here if that 1.6067 can be break by strong buyer then. Just it.

USDJPY

USDJPY look bulls. The price till now was break up to that pivot line 78.41. And yes - now, buyer on try to test too to the 61.8 fibo (78.51). On my simple analysis = search again for Buy = better after that 61.8 fibo (78.51) can be break by buyer then.

USDCHF

The Big trend on look bearish. On my see - this pair = yes can nice bearish again if then price can break down again to more the 61.8 fib line at 0.9334. Searching for sell (fr today trade plan) = better if that 0.9334 was break by strong seller then (here). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, October 14, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Big trend on EURUSD still bearish. But for intraday trade - this look to probably sideways first (near that pivot line 1.2948) - just wait and see. Then, if here was formed a nice bearish candle that can move bellow that pivot 1.2948 = Yes = search for sell will be more better idea, I see.

GBPUSD

The bearish still nice play here. Look, that till closed price (this week), the most big MA on Big TF - still nice support bearish. But, on other hand - just be aware if price can break up more to that pivot 1.6096 = it can be a trigger to back more bulls here, I see.

USDJPY

Nice bulls. The price till this week was closed on above that pivot 78.41. And yes, search for Buy = better, as long as the price then still move above that pivot 78.41. But, if the price then can go down below that pivot = I just call that's a consolidation.

USDCHF

Trend on bulls - look on 4H TF = I see there is was formed a nice double bottom here. So, of course search for buy = better after the buyer can move on above that 61.8 fib (0.9334). :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 15, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On the opening price this week, this pair look still consolidation. Now, price move near that pivot 1.2948. So, just wait and see = it's better choice. Then, when I see to the Big MA trend - yes, this look to be more bearish if the seller can break the pivot 1.2948 of course = so, if that happen, I see for next trade, search for sell better.

GBPUSD

The GU on still nice look bearish (big MA show this bearish). Then, on 4H TF - I see, the price on try more bearish to probably touch the 23.6 fib (1.6032) and search for sell now = better.

USDJPY

The trend on still bulls. And for today move - I see this pair can more bulls again if truly then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that 61.8 fibo at price 78.51. So, on simple say - search for buy again here = better after the 78.51 can be break by buyer here.

USDCHF

Pair on look bulls if the price on today move can break up more to the 61.8 fibo at near 0.9334 So, if we want / plan to make a buy OP here = I see - it wise after buyer can break up to that 0.9334. And just wait and see as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9334. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 16, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

EURUSD look bulls if then price (from bottom) can break to that 61.8 fib (1.2977) = So, for better trade on today = just wait for the breakout up to 61.8 fib (1.2977) - if that happen = yes, search for buy here better with max. TP before price touch that 76.4 fibo (1.3013), I see.

GBPUSD

The trend on still nice bulls till now. Can be see that MACD on support bulls. And for today move = I see this bulls likely start play good if truly the buyer then can break that pivot 1.6096. So, set the BuyStop above the pivot 1.6096 = better, of course.

USDJPY

Trend on USDJPY pair (4H TF) still bulls. Look, MACD still show this nice bulls - but please note : for intraday trade, this bulls also look still weak as long as the price here still move bellow the strong supply 78.87. So, if we need to buy this pair = I see, that 78.87 must be break (first) by strong buyer then.

USDCHF

Bearish trend still look strong on this pair. But, for intraday trade - just wait and see (no make any new sell OP) as long as the seller still can not break down to more the 76.4 fibo line 0.9305. On simple say = Nice sell only can be here after price from top can break down more to the price 0.9305 (near 76.4 fib line). I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 17, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The big trend on this EU look still up bulls. The MACD also all most Big MA here still nice support bulls. but, please note and be aware for intraday trade - because the price now on move near the nearest supply area at 1.3118. So, of course - the nice bulls can nice start play again here after that 1.3118 = can be break-up by strong buyer then.

GBPUSD

The GU also on bulls. This likely same with EU - the MACD also Big MA on nice support bulls of course. And then, On my see = search for nice Buy OP here = better only/after the buyer then can break up more to that monthly MA (near 61.8 fib = 1.6125) of course.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on look to be bearish. We see this bearish still nice play if truly the price movement can not up again to more that strong supply at near price 78.96. And of course - with this look - search again for nice Sell OP here = better with SL above that 78.96. Look, the MACD (on 4h TF) on probably support this bearish planning.

USDCHF

USDCHF till now on look bearish. The MACD and also Big MA support bearish. And on 4H TF = with use fibo - we see the price (seller) was able / can break down that strong Low Fib at 0.9274. So, search for sell = still better with SL max. set on above 0.9274, of course. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 18, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The Big trend on EU till now still bulls. But, on 4H TF = we see that price on consolidation (first) bellow that strong supply area (1.3139) and no nice idea to make buy now. Just wait and see. Then, if that supply (1.3139) can be break too by buyer = yes, search for Buy here = better.

GBPUSD

I want to say - just be aware about bearish correction first here = if then price (from top) can break down more to that 23.6 fib (1.6131) on 4H TF. So, if that happen = truly the bearish still be here (first) till max. to re-test that 38.2 fib 1.6101. On other way : please note : The big trend here still on bulls.

USDJPY

Nice bulls. Big MA still show this bulls till now. Now price try to re-test that so strong supply at 79.21. On my see = search for buy with using max. TP before that supply 79.21 = better idea.

USDCHF

Big trend on still look bearish - but for intraday trade - on 4H TF = I see - this bearish look weak (first) because now price on move near that Low Fib (0.9213). On other say - price now look sideways first = so just wait and see. And to called this pair on more nice bearish = of course - the seller on this pair must break down more to that 0.9213 on next price move, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 19, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The price look on bearish now. We see the MACD on support bearish (for intraday trade). And yes, if then price here can move on bellow that 23.6 fib (1.3065), I see, search for sell = better.

GBPUSD

The GU on also look bearish - I see - MACD on this 4H TF still support this bearish. And as long as the price still can move bellow that 61.8 fibo (bellow price 1.6053) = So, of course, make search for sell OP again here = better idea.

USDJPY

Till now - The USDJPY on nice up bulls. MACD and also the Big MA on still support this bulls. With simple say = Yes, if then price can break up to more that so strong supply at 79.45 = search again for buy = better.

USDCHF

MACD condition till now on look bulls. We see this bulls still probably play here as long as the price can not break down again more that so strong demand at 0.9213. So, for today trade plan, search for buy with using max. SL bellow that demand 0.9213 = wise action, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, October 21, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

On my see - the probably price move here then can be bearish if then the seller candle on 4H TF can break down again to more that 38.2 fib line 1.3019. So, of course - the searching for sell better here only price candle was move bellow that 1.3019 then.

GBPUSD

The bearish also look here. This likely same with EU condition. Trend on look still to be bearish of course - if the price still can move bellow that 76.4 fibo 1.6023 (on 4H TF) - Search for sell better. Look the MACD also on support bearish too.

USDJPY

Trend till the closed price this week still bulls but weak - On 4H TF = We can see that the price on move near/bellow that strong supply 79.45. So, if we plan to search for nice Buy = just wait and see for breakout price to more up (to break up first that 79.45) of course.

USDCHF

The bulls on nice here. We see the price on try to break up again to that 38.2 fib (break from bottom) on 4H TF. On my simple say = If then truly that 38.2 fib 0.9297 can be break - search again for buy = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 22, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

As I mentioned above - for probably price move (today) = Yes, I see - the bearish trend here. But, to make a sell OP = it's wise to see and pay attention to that 38.2 fib at 1.3019. Search for sell = better after that 1.3019 was break from top.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD also likely same with EU. I see - the more probably price move is bearish. Price now on try to break down that strong demand 1.5975. And yes, searching for bearish here = better after that 1.5975 can e break too by strong seller (then - here).

USDJPY

The USDJPY on look to move - to be bearish - if on today move - buyer still can not break up again to the strong supply (near 79.45). I see the MACD and also MA on several Big TF = look support to bearish. but if we search for sell - please note : that nice SL for sell look nice set above that 79.45.

USDCHF

The more bulls trend still look here - we see the MACD on 4H TF on support bulls till now. Then, when I see to the Fibo line on same TF (4H) this bulls can probably nice if buyer was move up again more to that 38.2 fibo (0.9297). If that happen = Yes, search for buy again = better :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The breakout up price to bulls look here. And we see - for today move - this EURUSD likely to more up again if truly then the buyer that come from bellow 23.6 fib can break up that 23.6 fib (1.3065). And yes, if the price then can move again above 1.3065 = search for Buy = better choice, I see.

GBPUSD

The GU - on my see also on look to become bulls if on today move - price (from bottom) can move up and break to that so strong 76.4 fib at near price 1.6029. So, we can search again for Buy here if that 1.6029 was break by buyer. Or we can set the BuyStop above that 1.6029. I see - it's wise decision. Just it.

USDJPY

The bulls on this pair (on 4H TF) look weak as long as the buyer still can not break up that so strong supply area (near price 80.03). Just wait and see too = it's more better action. I can say this pair on nice bulls and good to be search for new buy OP after truly the 80.03 was break by strong buyer then. If not, on other hand = just be aware with bearish correction first.

USDCHF

The today trend of USDCHF still on look bulls. We see the MACD show this bulls. But please note - that this bulls will only nice strong bulls if price then can break up to that 38.2 fibo 0.9292. So, as long as the price still move bellow that 0.9292 = for intraday trade = I call this = still sideways. Just wait and see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

I see - The trend on still look bearish (till now). The MACD on still support this bearish. Then - for intraday trade - I see, it's better to search for sell if truly the seller then also can break down to that 76.4 fib line at 1.2949. And yes - search again for sell = better only/after that 1.2949 was break (from top). On other hand = sideways still here if price still move slow above that 1.2949, I see.

GBPUSD

Big trend still on bearish. but, for intraday trade = we see too that price on probably up (first) = because on this pair was formed a nice bulls pinbar that pullback from that Low Fibo 1.5912. So, as long as the seller can not break down that 1.5912 = I see - price to probably up first = yes here. and look more bulls if then 23.6 fib at 1.5975 can be break by strong buyer.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still look consolidation. Now, We see - the price on still slow move near that so strong supply area at 80.00. So, just be aware = as long as the price (buyer) can not break up again more to that 80.00 = this can be a trigger to change trade to bearish. Let's see. Look, the MACD on on 4H TF - more support to probably bearish too.

USDCHF

USDCHF look on consolidation (first) - but can be more bulls again if then buyer (here) can up again more to that daily breakout line at 0.9343. If price still can not break up to that 0.9343 = just wait and see = it's better (of course). Additional info : look to the MACD on this 4H TF = yes, still nice support for bulls, I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, October 25, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD trend for today probably movement look bulls if then price (from bottom) truly can beak that 61.8 fib at 1.2985. So, with simple see = of course search for buy = better then. Or, we can set the Pending order with BuyStop on above that 1.2985.

GBPUSD

The GU also look bulls. We see the MACD on 4H TF - till now on support to bulls. Then - on this TF - we also the price on try to break up to that pivot 1.6045. Search for buy = better after that 1.6045 was break y strong buyer here, then. I see.

USDJPY

The USDJPY on still look bulls. We see the price on try to test again that so strong supply at 80.00. And with this look = of course, search again for buy = better idea,but with use TP no more bigger than 80.00. Just it.

USDCHF

The bearish trend probability = yes look here (on today move). Look, price now on try bearish - to break down that 61.8 fib at 0.9311. On my simple analysis = search again for sell here = better - only/after that 0.9311 can be break by strong bearish candle, then. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, October 26, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The EURUSD on still look to probably bearish (for today move) if the price candle (on 4H TF) can break down to that Low Fib at 1.2919. Of course - search again for sell = better after that breakout down to more that 1.2919 happen. Or, we can set the pending order with SellStop on bellow that 1.2919 (of course).

GBPUSD

GU also on look to be bearish if price (buyer) still can not break up again more to that daily breakout line at 1.6143. And yes - search for sell - better but with use SL on above that 1.6143. On other hand = we will see the more bulls continuation here (of course) = if that 1.6143 can be break by strong bulls candle then.

USDJPY

The trend on still bulls, I see = but weak. This still called weak bulls as long as the price still move on bellow that so strong supply area at 80.53 = So, just wait and see. And on other hand = just be aware with probably bearish (although just for bearish correction) as long as the buyer still can not break up to more that 80.53 (of course).

USDCHF

Nice bulls. we see - that if USDCHF on 4H TF can break up again to the nice and strong nearest resistance (0.9362) = Yes, search again for nice Buy = better idea here. But, please note : of course - this still called consolidation if price candle still move slow bellow that 0.9362 (on today movement), I see. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Saturday, October 27, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week) - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

Price on look pullback up bulls. I see - on closed price this week - the price on try to up again and look want to break that 23.6 fib at 1.2942. If then price can move above that 1.2942 = Yes, search for buy here = better.

GBPUSD

I see - the GU can be more bearish then = if truly - the seller (on this pair) can break down to more that strong Golden Fibo Ratio (61.7 fib line = 1.6077). And yes - search for sell = will be better choice if truly the seller can move bellow that 1.6077 (61.8 fib) then.

USDJPY

The most trend on this 4H TF = look still bearish. But please note : for nice bearish movement = truly, the seller must break down (first) to that 79.45 (strong weekly breakout line). On other hand = as long as the price still move above that 79.45 = I just call this pair on still sideways = just wait and see.

USDCHF

The bearish = yes, here. On see = price on try to test again to bellow = to near that 38.2 fib at 0.9320 = yes, for next trade = search for sell with TP near 0.9320 = better. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, October 29, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

This analysis - a little different with the previous - but almost same. I see - The big trend still on bearish. I see - as long as the price still move bellow that 23.6 fib line (1.2942) = yes, this bearish still nice here. On other side - just be aware if then price (from bottom) can move up more that 23.6 fib (1.2942) - if that happen = just be aware = there will be probably a nice trigger to bulls here, I see.

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on still look bearish of course. I see - this pair (for today move) can be called nice bearish again after truly then the price (from top) can break down to that 61.8 fib line at 1.6077. Make a pending order with SellStop bellow that 61.8 fibo 1.6077 = wise action, of course.

USDJPY

On my see - yes, this pair still nice up as long as the price still can be move on above that pivot line (79.50). Searching for buy here = Yes, still better idea with use stoploss for buy on bellow that so strong pivot line 79.50.

USDCHF

This pair can become still on it's bulls track as long as the price on this 4H TF still move above that 23.6 fibo (0.9345). So, on my see - search again for buy - but with use Stoploss on bellow that 23.6 fibo (0.9345) = wise idea = here. :)

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - by ForexPeoples.Com | use H4-TF chart

EURUSD

The trend on pullback up bulls. Look, we see the price pullback from that Low fib at 1.2881. On my simple see - as long as the price (seller) can mot break down again to more that 1.2881 = Yes, search for Buy here = better (now).

GBPUSD

The GBPUSD on also consolidation, I see. Price now move on near that 38.2 fib (1.6011) till the pivot (1.6041). On my see - for today move, if then buyer can break that pivot 1.6041 = Yes, this could be a nice more bulls continuation. On other way - just be aware about bearish too if seller (here) can break down more to the 38.2 fib at 1.6011.

USDJPY

Bulls on look here - I see, for today move - if price (from bottom) can break up again to more that 38.2 fibo line 79.85 = Yes, this could be a ni8ce trigger for bulls continuation here (and search again for Buy OP = better idea, I see).

USDCHF

The USDCHF on 4H TF = look to be more bearish as long as the price can not up again more to that above supply at 0.9386 Then, on my see - the bearish can be play here = if the price, then can break down to that 23.6 fib (0.9345). On simple say - search again for sell OP here = better to do only/after that 23.6 fib (0.9345) was break by strong bearish candle (here) then. :)

Regards.

Archived