Top Recommended Broker

Guest mrtrade222

Mental, it’s better if you tell more about your experience with them since we don’t know when your first day actually started. Anyway, I go with broker like OctaFX because not only they are reliable and reputed, but they are offering finest conditions in the market and in that include lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also smooth trading platform like cTrader, it’s especially develop for ECN trading and I never have to worry about execution since that’s done instantly without any re quote, delay or even slippage, so that’s why I am able to work really nicely while they is also 24/5 support service available which really helps keeping me relaxed.

It is very much difficult to recommend at any broker, because most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only the broker is MXTrade which is regulated and always ensures security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, superior execution and much more trading facilities.     

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly believe that recommendation is a huge responsibility to take; it’s not possible for anyone to be successful without having proper support from broker and that’s why right broker is so very crucial. I found my broker with very difficulty after doing a lot of research, but at last, I was able to figure it out and joined OctaFX, so I will simply pass off this recommendation to others. I would also like to put out the reasons behind my selection of them, it’s regulated plus a true ECN and for which they even won the award, so in short, it’s the one of the highly respected and trustworthy companies in the world today and helps up with performance big time.

For leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to invest in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients’ funds. Actually, only this kinds of trading brokers make sure security of funds at any investments with a wide range of trading technologies.    

• 3 weeks later...

I could not recommend at any broker which I have not used or verified. Because most of them are found to be scams. But only I can recommend MTI Markets which is regulated and for all time make sure a wide range of trading facilities with security of funds at any deposits.  And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.              

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper, I have selected MXTrade trading broker due to having lowest trading spreads.        

According to our trading experience, we the traders choose our trading strategies. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and I am very lucky to choose MXTrade trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.           

• 2 months later...
Guest boo_sl3

choose a broker is not an easy thing because now many brokers scam, if you want to select a broker then we can select a broker that is widely used by traders because it is already assured. therefore, I recommend to trade in forexmart because the broker is very convenient for trading and has provided no deposit bonus

In order to my trading experience I can recommend Trade12 broker which for all time make sure security of funds , usable 100% initial bonus, lowest trading spreads from 0.1 pips, minimum margin requirements , up to leverage 1:400 and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.      

Having an awesome experience with IMMFX Broker, I would definitely recommend them as one of the Top Forex Brokers. All of their features have impressed me to join them. The spreads are good and I have my personal account manager assigned to help me. She is constantly monitoring my account and contacts me immediately when she sees I'm in a losing trade to prevent further losses. Hassle free deposits and withdrawals as well.

Now I am trading with MTI Markets which is providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.   

Each trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. If you love scalping, should choose the brokers which allow trading concept such as this. Practically, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many resections.      

broker itself is contributing factors that influence the success of a trader, then the selection of a broker for a trader is very important, suggested to traders do not just choose a broker who gives comfort in trading, however, select the broker that also supports the trading success of a trader , in order to get the maximum profit with the risk that can be minimized optimally.

Having good self-control is very important in this business, that is why we need to continue to strive to be able to control myself well in order to trade with the maximum. We could try to trade using small capital had to learn to control themselves well

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2014 at 3:32 PM, Rajesh said:

I am not an advertiser of a broker but I am pure Forex trader. I know there are many types of Forex industry. Their facilities and activities are much different from each others. Even, there have so many scam brokers. Actually, this type of Forex brokers are really dangerous for our I mean Forex traders trading capital. Therefore, I have done long time analysis about Broker facilities and their activities. Then, I have chosen my best selection from them. In addition, I get best trading facilities from my broker such as low trading spreads, no requotes, zero slippage and no hidden fees. On the other hand, for being a regulated broker I am very comfortable with my big trading capital. it’s really true a good trading broker always helps to earn from Forex market.

Everything that’s attractive is going to bring both negative and positive side, so we need to handle it. I won’t say that we should take forex scam laying down instead I recommend people to fight and don’t let your hard earn money stolen by anyone! I am grateful to Winchargeback service, as they helped me get my money back ever easy! I invested in Iron fx and they did fraud with me and took all my investment, but applying for their service, it was just 8 business days that my money was refunded!

Archived