TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
skylady

JerkyDirect - goodeats.jerkydirect.com

5 posts in this topic

JerkyDirectjdlogotrans_01.gif

OUR PROMISE

To provide high quality, all natural and organic products at a fair market price.

THE OPPORTUNITY

How Do I Earn Money?

We feel that the Jerky Direct opportunity is unlike any opportunity out there. Our great product and excellent compensation programs are unrivaled in the industry. As a store owner you have the opportunity to make money in a number of ways:

1. 7 LEVEL PAYOUT

Each $12 Twin-pack autoshipment carries a $5 commission that is paid out 7 levels.

Level 1 40%

Level 2 5%

Level 3 5%

Level 4 20%

Level 5 5%

Level 6 5%

Level 7 20%

2 5% COMMISSION

paid on ALL wholesale sales generated on your first level. 3 20% COMMISSION

paid on ALL retail sales generated at your web site storefront

2. 5% COMMISSION

paid on ALL wholesale sales generated on your first level

3. 20% COMMISSION

paid on ALL retail sales generated at your web site storefront

What is Our commitment ?

Jerky Direct offers several additional earning opportunities. As a Distributor you will also receive your own Website, Account Manager, marketing tools, and training. We are committed to providing our Distributors with the highest quality, all natural products that can be re-sold at fair market prices. Our goal is to empower each Distributor to achieve the highest possible level of success for their business.

When do I get Paid ?

Commissions are generated the first day of each month for the previous month’s transactions.

Where is the fine print ?

There is none! As long as you maintain an active storefront you are eligible to receive ALL commissions generated from Jerky Direct purchases in your down line. It is as simple as that, no complex requirements or stepped commission payouts. Bottom line, if you earned it, we will pay it to you.

Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. Check each product for more specific nutritional information. This unique product is a staple of health conscious customers and those who demand a top quality product at a great price.

Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Get up to half a pound of premium quality, all-natural or organic jerky for only $12.00 or become one of our Jerky Direct Distributors and join our automatic shipment program for the same price! Get up to 1/2lb of jerky delivered to your door each and every month and then get as much additional jerky as you would like at our low wholesale price! Click here for more details.

Devoted & New Customers alike say it's "by far the best beef jerky I've ever had, I want more!"

CUSTOMER REVIEWS:

I can't believe how good this stuff is! OMGosh is all I can say. My daughter opened the bag and the smell was amazing! Even the regular slab type is soft enough for me to chew. And it tastes great! WOOHOO! Great taste, soft enough to eat AND none of the regular crap in Jerky! LIFE IS GOOD IN JERKY LAND !

-Lorian Rivers - Florida

GET STARTED TODAY !

jerkeydirecturlmoney.jpg

{ This is not my site, but is delicious jerky}

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

This type of program does not have adv. on their website,

it is a Distributor or customer based product program...

Ofcourse if they had a support button, would have sent one anyway...

When I join to get the product, love good home smoked jerky,

I'll use the email received to send them a 'Letter to the Owners' {instead of Admin.}...

Inviting them here and to put a banner on their site, so we'll see...

Never know, unless you try...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Thank for share! :laugh:

To get FREE 10$ Earhoox for Earbuds get 5 friends to sign up to get a starter set, 10 friends for a share pack, 25 for a custom color, and 50 to get Earhoox for life (1 for 20% Off Coupon). They attach to earbuds or EarPods to keep them comfortably in your ear.

They ship worldwide.