TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skylady

UltimatePush - ultimate-push.com

10 posts in this topic

UltimatePushultimateAV.gifUltimatePushultimateAV.gifUltimatePushultimateAV.gif

Welcome To Ultimate Push! (Online Since 10th April 2007)

NEW LINE LAUNCHING ON FRIDAY 10TH APRIL 2009! -ALL DONE and running good-

UPdogrunningahr066z.gif

Below are the details of what to expect on Friday 10th April 2009 when we open the new Multi Line.

Current members know how things presently work and things will remain the same until the launch of the new Multi Line. { on the site, folks...}

Ultimate Push will generate you extra income but please do not think that it will happen overnight. We are not a get rich quick scheme and we are certainly not an investment program! We run an honest member based program for people who wish to play as team players to help each other and who understand that there are certain risks involved. You should also fully realise that Ultimate Push is classed as a game and should be participated in as such.!

* We currently run our program manually and any spends you make will not be visible until they have been verified by us. This is to ensure that ONLY legitimate spends are added into the system. Please allow a little time before you see them in the lines. (Will take no longer than 24 hours unless of unforseen circumstances).

* When position(s) cycle, members will be paid into thier Ultimate Push account balance. These funds can be withdrawn anytime you like by request and any re-entries will be added at the next available admin update. Or members are free to respend these funds on new positions. A support ticket needs to be submitted for this.

* If you are unsure of anything or you want to know more please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Ultimate Push * Since 2007

{ Not the Admin, but I know he's a hard working and honest one...}

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

Richard, the Admin. is a hard working and honest guy,

I've been in his program since the beginning...

He also has a New Surprise that launches April 10th, 2009

I'll post below...

Will keep us updated !!!

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

COMING April 10th...

From the Admin.:

" To celebrate our 2nd birthday on Friday 10th April 2009, Ultimate Push will be launching NEW lines !

These new lines will be exactly the same as our current 1X5 STAGES but ADMIN PUSH & CONTEST spot positions that cycle out of the MULTI LINE will be used to push the 1X5 STAGES.

Our 1X5 STAGES will remain open and will get cycled as usual and so will the PROFIT LINE.

The main reason for the new lines is members.

Without members in our team program it will fail. The current lines at Ultimate Push are so long that new members do not want to join because of this and the decision was made to open new lines where new members can join and together with existing members can participate in the new lines at equal standing.

Ultimate Push is nearly 2 years old ! can you believe it ! How many programs can say that ? I feel that anyone looking for an honest program and team atmosphere will join us because we have proven time and time again that Ultimate Push is here for the long haul and not part time! We will be here come rain or shine and if you support Ultimate Push then it supports you back!

I ask all new and old Ultimate Push members to help promote our program to anyone that you can. in forums, autosurfs, blogs, anywhere!. Also if you own a website of your own then please add our banner or link and get your members onto this. It will pay in the end because of our referral bonus. The more referrals you have, the more bonus you could earn from their spends! Let everyone know about the new lines and lets build our team and be ready for Friday 10th April 2009.

1X5 STAGES & SINGLE LINE are still open and will remain so. Please do not forget about them and keep the great cycling going as we have seen recently. The only thing members need for opening day of the new lines is $2.20 in their UP account. I am sure that everyone can manage that in the next month!

I will also be adding new and exciting features to Ultimate Push in the coming days, one of which will add an exciting twist to ACCOUNT FUNDING where members can earn prizes depending on the batch number ! More on this soon.

Ultimate Push site is undergoing slight cosmetic changes and I am still working at this. Also not everything is 100% correct. There are still a few things that need to be done and these will not take long to finish.

Richard "

Also, if anyone has ideas or a suggestion to improve Ultimate Push then as always, feel free to post them here...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

We had a new launch om May 17th, 2009, went well and still rolling, so jump in folks !!!

Bought 15 spots, so far and a small cash out:

Date: 5/19/2009 01:29

Batch: 15269989

From Account: Uxxxxxxx

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Ultimate Push Payment

Thank you.

Thank you Richard and Team :thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Richard, you are one long hard fighter and am sure proud of you :thumbsup:

Sally :)

Can you please explain nicely why you´re so proud for a guy who runned away leaving most of ultimate-pushers in loss?? :whistle:

Edited: years he worked to keep it going, I was in from the start and I know the effort Richard put into his programs... your comment is not true and not allowed... skylady

Can you please explain nicely why you´re so proud for a guy who runned away leaving most of ultimate-pushers in loss?? :whistle:

Edited: years he worked to keep it going, I was in from the start and I know the effort Richard put into his programs... your comment is not true and not allowed... skylady

Only because you´re left this in profit due to be the first ones joining - edit: I was NOT in profit, as I said, you are not telling the truth... do not post any further comments here, or your posting rights will be suspended for 30 days...

We do not allow caustic complaining on this Forum... if you do not like how we run Top Gold Forum, there are lots of other Forums... I'm sure at least one of them would tolorate your name calling...

skylady

Post Edited:

You were already told this type of crappy talk was NOT allowed here...

Either PROOF or KEEP Quiet...

Your posting privileges have been suspended for 30 days to help you understand when you are instructed to NOT do something in Top Gold Forum, you LISTEN...

skylady

For all you folks that have been concerned about "What happened to Richard"...

...here is a letter from him:

"Hello everyone.

As you are all aware Ultimate Push is no more and for the past few months I have been missing and you never got an explaination as to why this happened and where I was. Well I am here now to try to explain to you what happened. I have not been on a computer for while and on heavy medicine, so please bare with me if I mess up some.

In July 2009 I and my brother was involved in a very serious car accident. I broke both my legs and my hip. my pelvis was crushed and I had a punctured lung. I also fractured my skull but that was undetected at the time and I had a bleed on the brain that was left unchecked for around 8 days. Which leaded to some serious repercussions down the way. I was in a coma for nearly 3 weeks and was in intensive care for over 1 month. My brother was killed in the accident and I did not know of this until 3 months afterwards. He was thrown from the car and died instantly. I have had 3 major operations since the accident and scheduled to have a further 2 more operations early this year. one is for my hip and the other is to put a new pin in my tibia (leg), because the other one has problem. I am confined to a wheel chair since (hopefully not longer) and cannot walk or stand unaided. I have been in hospital since July 09 and have been in a bad way as you can all imagine.

I am here today to let you all know that rain or shine I did everything I could for the Ultimate Push program and thought that I always would. But unforseen circumstances can change things and that certianly happen.

While I was in hospital my hosting for ultimate push ended and because the payment could not be made the hosting company suspended my hosting, also since they have deleted it and my files. My internet connection was also dissconnected due to non payment. I have also learn that my laptop got a virus and the hard drive was wiped. I have no job and feels like I live a different life now. Funny how life can be so unpredictable and throw up many obstacles to test us,

I was sorry to read some comments by people here I classed as friends. But when times get tough you know who the real friends are. The certian comments were upsetting for me but I can understan frustrations and maybe I would be same if was in same situation. I do not blame for outbursts and worry. it natural sometime.

I hope that this letter can make better understand and hope you all know that I would do anything that I could for you but this can not happen the time around. Ultimate Push ends and I am so sorry to those of you that lose out, but I hope that many of you had fun times and made at least a little. I did what I can for over 2 years. Ultimate Push was my baby and I watch it grow and I was proud to have such a good honest program for you all.

Please accept my apologies and I would like to thanks you all for such great support of the years and I made many friends. I am not sure what the future holds but maybe you no see me on MMG for while because I need to do other things but who knows you may see me around the forums again in the future, but for now I wish you all good luck for 2010 and best wishes for you all.

Regards

Richard"

Thank you Richard and most of your members are praying for you...

Take Care,

Sally :)

{skylady}

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...