TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
topearn

Neobux – Neobux.com

18 posts in this topic

http://www.neobux.com/?r=sure2win is the No. 1 PTC which pays you INSTANTLY unlike others which pays you in 60 business days or nearly 3 months. Also it has a low $2 withdrawal vs $5 or $10 for most others. Launched a year ago, it has attained an Alexa ranking of 7,440 !

There is no limit on how much you can make from this free pay-to-click site.

You earn $0.01 per ads you click on. You also earn $0.005 when your referrals click on ads ! And you can have UNLIMITED no of referrals ! Just need to wait 30 seconds to be credited before you click on the next ads. You get about 10-20 ads daily. You can click on the same ad every 24 hours.

Say you get an average of 5 ads to click on daily, so you earn 5 x $0.01 = $0.05 daily or $1.50 per month. And at 30 seconds per ad, you spend just 2-3 minutes to click. Minimum withdrawal is just $2 to your AlertPay account and you are paid INSTANTLY.

Not much but don?t forget you don?t have to pay a single cent to join. And if you can get referrals, you will earn a lot more. Assuming everyone clicks on just 5 ads daily.

If you have 30 referrals, you will earn $24 per month !

If you have 100 referrals, you will earn $76.50 per month !!

If you have 300 referrals, you will earn $226.50 per month !!!

But if your referrals upgrade to Premium membership, they will have a lot more ads to click and thus you also earn more.

If you want to earn even more, you can upgrade your free membership to Premium membership at $60 per year. Premium members get a lot more ads to click daily and also earn higher at $0.01 ads your referrals click on. For those who can?t or do have time to refer others, you can even buy referrals !

There really is no limit how much you can earn if you can refer others !

Go what are you waiting for ? Happy clicking and earning !

http://www.neobux.com/?r=sure2win

Earn 100% Commission - http://tinyurl.com/3fdhme

New HYIP by trusted admin - http://www.funds-o-matic.com/?ref=68

New PTC Site with 15 ads daily - http://gagabux.com/register.php/topearn.html

Hey TopEarn can you post a payment proof? This will increase member's confidence in this program.. I admint NeoBox is a paying program for some time..Hope they're still doing well

Really HUGE things are going to happen SOON. Stay tuned !!!

Sure. This is my most recent payouts -

NeoBux just sent you money with PayPal.

Amount: $7.97 USD

Transaction Date: Mar 9, 2009

Transaction ID: 6NE69663GE5508915

Subject: NeoBux has sent you money!

Custom note: NeoBux Payment

Payouts are instant and you can request to be paid in Paypal or Alertpay.

Neobux has paid over $6,700,000. Ouch !

Earn 100% Commission - http://tinyurl.com/3fdhme

New HYIP by trusted admin - http://www.funds-o-matic.com/?ref=68

New PTC Site with 15 ads daily - http://gagabux.com/register.php/topearn.html

neobux is the No. 1 PTC which pays you INSTANTLY unlike others which pays you in 60 business days or nearly 3 months. Also it has a low $2 withdrawal vs $5 or $10 for most others. Launched a year ago, it has attained an Alexa ranking of 7,440 !

There is no limit on how much you can make from this free pay-to-click site.

You earn $0.01 per ads you click on. You also earn $0.005 when your referrals click on ads ! And you can have UNLIMITED no of referrals ! Just need to wait 30 seconds to be credited before you click on the next ads. You get about 10-20 ads daily. You can click on the same ad every 24 hours.

Say you get an average of 5 ads to click on daily, so you earn 5 x $0.01 = $0.05 daily or $1.50 per month. And at 30 seconds per ad, you spend just 2-3 minutes to click. Minimum withdrawal is just $2 to your AlertPay account and you are paid INSTANTLY.

Not much but don?t forget you don?t have to pay a single cent to join. And if you can get referrals, you will earn a lot more. Assuming everyone clicks on just 5 ads daily.

If you have 30 referrals, you will earn $24 per month !

If you have 100 referrals, you will earn $76.50 per month !!

If you have 300 referrals, you will earn $226.50 per month !!!

But if your referrals upgrade to Premium membership, they will have a lot more ads to click and thus you also earn more.

If you want to earn even more, you can upgrade your free membership to Premium membership at $60 per year. Premium members get a lot more ads to click daily and also earn higher at $0.01 ads your referrals click on. For those who can?t or do have time to refer others, you can even buy referrals !

There really is no limit how much you can earn if you can refer others !

Go what are you waiting for ? Happy clicking and earning !

Neobux is the best!! it always pays..there so many that don't pay, it's kind refreshing to find one

you can always count on.

P.S. Here's a free Money making e-book for you just for

reading my article. http://alturl.com/a7wr

That is tremendous topearn... and they made a lot too...

Says a lot for the program !!!

:thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Neobux averages 4 ads per day. You will only get 10 if you upgrade. If you are around at the right time, you may get an extra 2 or 3.

It's very simple to make money, but it takes hard work to get referrals. You have to be very patient unless you invest (3 months)

If you are willing to be patient, ignore 99% of the guides doing the rounds. They all go mad on renting referrals, but take no time to explain how to keep them.

Here is my guide.

I will be doing guides to other PTCs when time allows:

Guide to Making Big Money on Neobux - Version 2

There are several PTC strategies going round at the moment, specifically for Neobux. They all seem to be 99% identical. However, I have researched over the last couple of weeks and myself and others have seen one or two holes in them and I am now going to put an alternative spin on these. Here goes:

The Early Days:

Click away for the first few weeks. Remember not to mention it to your friends yet, as referring them means they go into somebody else's downline. Wait 4 weeks and 2 days before sending out your referral link. Many people invest money on day one. They haven't got the patience to wait out. I myself invested $15 to kick start it. If you don't invest, 4c daily will take you 75 days to get to the point of 3 referrals. In my first version of this guide, I advised against investing. But I have changed my stance on this. I now say if you have got money to invest, that is money which if lost tomorrow would not affect your ability to pay the bills, then go ahead. But what I would also say is take it out as soon as you can so that there is no way you can lose money. Have you ever heard of somebody losing money when they haven't invested any? Me neither. But I have heard of several being scammed after investing money. What do you mean you haven't got time to wait? Why haven't you got time? What do you mean they might go out of business by then? You think they might go out of business in 6 months and you want to invest in them. The illogical cycle goes on. If you want to invest, you think it will last. If you think it will last and you do have the patience and have no spare money, start from zero and don't risk anything. When you hit the 4 weeks and 2 days point, you can start emailing the adverts to people. Use the "Banners" section of the site and add it to your email signature etc. It's best not to be too pushy. Every time you hit a milestone, send the update out. This could be every time you rent out 3 referrals, everytime your earnings passes a $5 or $10 barrier. If you can afford to invest a little, take a screenshot of your Paypal account when you hit $2 mark but before you cashout. Then cashout. Then take a second screenshot of the Paypal account. This will show Neobux pays out at $2. Immediately pay $5 back in. This will take a little while to take out again but it will prove to people that it pays out and will only cost you $3 of your own cash. Ideally, you should wait until you are earning far more but some people prefer to do it this way. Just remember to have the extra $3 ready because Neobux cashed out at $2 but minimum investment is $5 and you can't transfer this $5 back out again, it has to go into investment and you can only cash out when your clicks have earnt you the money. Personally, I would wait until you are earning $1 per day to do it. That way you can withdraw a more meaningful amount, say $10, do the screenshots, immediately reinvest back in and in 10 days the money is back where it started and you have your roof of payment.

Renting Referrals

You will be tempted to rent 3 referrals when you earn 90c. Don't. There are good reasons for this. Referrals are like a car. You need money to maintain them. The generic plan that is all over the internet suggests saving up $3 and renting 3 referrals for one month. Then when you get another $3, do the same with another 3 referrals. What happens to the ones you have already rented when they lapse. The generic plan misses this out. Following the generic plan, you will lose good referrals because it makes no provision for extending referrals. This is crazy really as you get big discounts on long term referrals. Basically, wait until you have the $3, you should immediately rent 3 referrals for 1 month. Even if you have invested $100. This is because it is better to learn how the system works first. It is not as easy as you think to manage 100 referrals straight from the off. It is much easier to learn how to manage 3 referrals, then 6, then 9 etc. Before you know it you will have 12 referrals, but you will have reached this point gradually rather then 50 off the bat. Much easier and less mentally draining. Then, carry on as you were. Keep an accurate spreadsheet of what all referrals do from day one. I have dates down the left column, referrals across the top. Then I split each referral into 3 columns. Income, Clicks/out (outgoings) and average. Do not turn Autopay on. Here is why:

With Autopay, the first click of every day is taken from you. So, if a referral clicks 4 times, you will be paid for 3. If they click 3, times, you will be paid for 2. If they only click once, you will be paid for none but you will still be charged for that click. Particularly people who join "to see what the fuss is about". They will click once, never to be seen again. There are so many strange things that happen with referrals in the first month, that basically, you should wipe the first month of the map. Just use it as a "getting to know you" month. All new referrals have either just joined or have been recycled by the system. Any that have been recycled have to have clicked recently so they will be active, otherwise the system doesn't allow them. Bearing this in mind, do not be too dismissive if they have a low average (less than 2). Most strategies are based on dumping those who don't click for 4 days and have an average of 2. This means that somebody who clicks everyday 4 times but goes on holiday for 2 weeks would be recycled. Madness. Have a proper look at them. You will be renting 3 at a time and to recycle all 3 would cost you 24c. So, wait the full 6 days and if they are all doing nothing, recycle them all from your personal earnings. But, at this time of year, give them a little longer as they may be on holiday. Don't give them the full 2 weeks but maybe 7 days. This will also mean you can try 4 different people for each referral within the 30 day rental. The chances are, by the end of the 30 days, you will happy all 3 are good, so what next? Extend for a month? Not a chance. Use your spare $2 to extend all 3 for 3 months. It guarantees you 3 good referrals for 3 months, plus it's 20% cheaper. Do this 5 times and you have 3 free 3 month referrals. Basic economics. Before you rent your next 3 referrals, save up another $3 and repeat. This time, rather than earning 4c per day, you will earning about an extra 3c per day from the 3 referrals, so it will be quicker.

Recycling:

By now you will have 3 good referrals. What classes as a good referral. Here comes the maths. Heeeeellllpppp

We are now looking at long term. We forget about the introductory 25c per 30 days. We also forget about the 28c for 1 months rental as that becomes less significant when you start extending referrals by 3 months. This extension gives 20% discount, so any referral, rather than having to pay you over 28c every 30 days to break even, they now only have to pay you 67c over 3 months, or 23c per month. Also, because we don't use Autopay (remember, the first click every day would be taken away from you), this now means every click is an earner. So, what average is required for 23c per month. Bearing in mind each click is worth half a cent to you, each referral needs to click 46 times in 30 days to be in profit. Let's call it 45 times for easier maths. That's 1.5 times per day. So there we have it, anything over 1.5 average (AVG) is a profitbale referral. Also bearing in mind recycling costs 8c, or 16 referral clicks, be very careful when recycling. You have to ask yourself if, over the remaining x months, will I be able to improve this referral by 16 clicks. The answer is usually yes, but do bear in mind that all you need for profit is 23c per month for any referral, or AVG of 1.5. Anybody who says you can't make money from Neobux. Get real!!!

Just make sure that before you rent a referral, you have another 67c to pay to extend them for 3 months. And before you rent a shedload of referrals, calculate how much you will need that month for extensions and make sure you will have enough.

Keep doing this until you are earning a dollar per day. Then you can take out anything have invested.

When you are earning $10 per week, you can move to renting 10 referrals per week, but keep the same plan.

28c for a month + 67c to extend for 3 months = 95c per referral in the bank plus 5c towards recycling. So $10 for 10 referrals, up to $100 for 100 referrals.

Remember you can only have 500 at Standard. But it is more difficult to rent when you upgrade.

So, as soon as you have 500, recycle those who have slackened off and when you hare happy with your 500, upgrade. This will double your income from your referrals.

At some point between 50 and 500 referrals, you will find you don't have the time to manage them all as often. At this point, turn on Autopay, This means the 3 months extensions will last a lot longer and you will find it much easier to manage. The upgrade benefits will cancel out what you lose with the Autopay, plus the slackers that cost you in the early days with Autopay will have been filtered out long ago.

I would say good luck, but you won't need it. What you will need is discipline.

Enjoy your visits to the bank.

Click me to learn how to get more referrals

Payment proofs here

Thanks for the information havenlad, it will be quite helpful to

Get Paid to Click players :thumbup:

skylady :)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

I admit this one is still paying after all these years. Sad thing is I can't keep clicking actively. This is my 3rd time that my neobux account expired because I didn't click for 2 months.

================================================

I'm an Asian so I trade with Instaforex - Asia's #1 broker!

================================================

I have a little tutorial for people who are interested in Neobux - http://www.legitorscam.net/

I plan to expand the site to encompass all PTC sites and validate them whether or not they are legit or scam, a bit like ptc investigators... but with my personal experience when them (as well as user feed back).

Hope this helps you guys... also, check back soon because I will be updating it with my payment proof and other tutorials, i.e strategies to get active clickers and such.

Poit