Earn $0.25 In Your Liberty Reserve Just For Signing

Dear All

A good offer for everybody whereby you can earn $0.25 directly in your Liberty Reserve Account.

It is free to Join and you only need to sign up and confirm the email address. Thats all...

Once you do it, then just send me the email address by which you registered in that program and your Liberty Reserve Account. It will deposited in your Liberty Reserve Account within 24 Hours.

In case you want to join the program then pm me your email address so that i send you the link to join the program. This is done to prevent spamming.

VERY IMPORTANT - THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR THE MEMBERS OF FOLLOWING COUNTRIES

Afghanisthan

Algeria

Bangladesh

Bhutan

Bolivia

Botswana

Bulgaria

Cameroon

Central African Republic

China

Congo

Egypt

Ethopia

Gambia

Ghana

India

Iran

Iraq

Kenya

Kuwait

Lesotho

Mozambique

Namibia

Niger

Nigeria

Pakistan

Phillipines

Rwanda

Saint Kitts & Nevis

Somalia

Sri Lanka

Tanzania

Togo

Vietnam

So, in a nutshell the following is the procedure of getting paid $0.25

1. Check whether you are not in the list of countries mentioned above.

2. Pm me your email address.

3. You will get link in your email address.

4. You just need to click the link, join the program and confirm your email address (confirming your email address is must)

5. After doing the step 4, just pm me your LR Account Number along with email address of the new program you joined.

6. You will get $0.25 in your Liberty Reserve Account within 24 Hours.

Note : The New Program which you join is simply fantastic and you can earn a lot like i do. The Program does have all the tutorials about how should you proceed to earn. In case of any difficulty or suggestions, you can get back to me.

Just understand one more thing that this is not a program whereby you will get rich very quickly. Ofcourse if you are dedicated and have patience and do some hard work, then $100 to $500 per month is not big deal.

Archived