We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
stayeduptolate

Ultimate Power Profits - Ultimatepowerprofits.com

Globalone Companies LLC just launched a new program TODAY June 26 with the opportunity to have a Founder position. ~There will only be a limited amount of Founder positions available~

To Register click here: linkarrow.gifhttp://www.ultimatep.../stayeduptolate

The new business opportunity will have 4 ways to earn income...with Founders having 5. They are still making some changes to the final program, but so far the income streams include...a penny auction site , a wealth building profit pool, a retail site where people can buy products at a huge reduction instead of having to bid on them, bonus pools that are paid out every 3 days..and more.

The business will accommodate customers and affiliates with several levels of participation for both.

We just learned that there will be a marketing machine in the back office that will build your business for you if you choose to use it..this is fantastic for people who really need help sponsoring, and acquiring customers.

There will be a splash page for registering that I will provide for you here, but if you want to be one of the first to have an opportunity to register...send me your email address and phone number so I can get a hold of you as soon as I have the link to register. Send an email to [email protected] say you are interested in becoming a founder.

There is a cost to become a Founder...only $23

Join us in the truly unique opportunity

NEW UPDATES ADDED JUNE 25:

How will Founders make money?

Founders will equally share in a Founders Pool every 3 days. FOR LIFE! It does not matter what membership level they are at. One position per person and please we want Founders to be people who will bring more Founders into the program.

Do I have to wait until I pay the Founders Fee before I can send out my link?

NO, once you have registered you must find the email with your verification link in it (check your spam folder). Click on that link and you are now ready to send out your link to others. You may receive another email that has your link in it??? You can use the email that I sent my link to you. Forward it, take out my information at the top, delete my link and put yours in and at the bottom take out my name and enter yours. By clicking forward your people will receive the PDF file that I created for each of you to understand how to fund your eWallet.

Then get your payment processor set up and funded. Once it is funded then pay the Founders fee.

Is there a matrix?

No matrix, everyone helps everyone. Getting new customers is a MUST to the success of this company.

If you want to be included in all 4 income streams you must be a Copper Member ($25 + 25 Bid Tokens). If you sponsor people and want to earn Matching Bonuses, on your 1st generation, you must be a Silver Member ($50 + 50 Bid Tokens). If you want to earn Matching Bonuses on their personally referred people, 2nd generation, you must be a Gold Member ($75 + 75 Bid Tokens). If you want to earn Matching Bonus on your 3rd generation, you must be a Platinum Member ($100 + 100 Bid Tokens). You will learn how GoToInfinity works later (everyone including Affiliates are entered in to GoToInfinity).

What is an Affiliate?

This is a FREE position. Affiliates will make money on bids used on their sites (5 cents and points for each bid used) and they are placed in GoToInfinity. After 30 days they will have to pay $5 for their website and support. Or at any time as they are making money they can upgrade to one of the member levels listed above.

You can use your Bid Tokens in the Marketing Machine. (25 Bid Tokens) 20 of those tokens will go to someone who answered an add and stated that they would like free tokens to try on your site. 5 goes to the marketing company. Those people then will receive auto-responders on your behalf that will tell them about the opportunity. You could have new members and not have anything to do with finding them.

THIS IS TO BECOME A FOUNDER

http://www.ultimatep.../stayeduptolate

Any questions feel free to ask

UPDATE # 2 if you join under me now our team one is close with the owner is having a webinar tomorrow nite to tell you everything you need to know

and if you have questions will be free to answer so come join the best team on the net

Edited by skylady
please put your program url in your Signature... thank you, skylady

BRAND NEW INFO!!!

Global One (GO) is your path to success, wealth, and luxury...GO has developed an

amazingly easy Paradigm Shifting business platform, which allows us the confidence

to guarantee that 100% of our Members will earn money every 30 day period.

GO is represented by 3 business avenues, which work together to build great wealth for you.

1. I Go Bid win Penny Auction Income business

2. iGobidwin Affiliate Program

3. My Turn On Top Wealth building System

My Turn On Top, combined with Go-Bid-Win, will be the fastest growing social marketing

and Auction Bid site in the world -- Be part of the fun and profits!

----

GLOBALONE COMPANIES, LLC

MyTurnOnTop..

Your Personal Social Marketing Income creating Opportunity

MyTurnOnTop has advanced the very first and only of its kind, Paradigm Shifting

business platform defined as... social Marketing, social commerce and social profits.

Utilizing the patent pending Spinfinity Ultimate PowerProfits system.

MyTurnOntop guarantees that 100% of all members earn commissions in a 30 Spinfinity cycle.

No other business model in the world that we know of can make this claim!

Social Marketing is new and totally unique from the traditional sales commission

business models, as well as the old-fashion network marketing business model -- EVERY

ACTIVE MEMBER in MyturnOntop earns "Shared" commissions and the potential for

substantial profit sharing every single month...

1. There are 4 participation options available to MyTurnOnTop members: Copper, Silver

Gold and Platinum.

2. The products that are sold to members participating in MyTurnOnTop are Bid Tokens

to be used to place bids for various products such as .999 pure Gold and Silver bars.

Gold and Silver coins, Beautiful jewelry, IPads and other electronics, and so much more,

on the Member owned GO-Bid-Win Penny Auction business website.

3. Every 3 days (72 hours) there is a commission payout spin --- These commission

payouts occur on these days: 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 22nd,25th, and 28th

4. The commissions will be paid in two equal amounts in value;

a. One half as cash commissions.

b. One half as bid Tokens.

Penny Auctions are a unique auction system and relatively new to the business

marketplace. Penny Auctions allow customers and Members to bid on high end and high priced

products, however at a mere fraction of the price if purchased on a traditional auction website,

at an online store, or at the shopping mall.

-----

GO Wealth Building Profit Pool

My Turn On Top has another benefit that is absolutely incredible by sharing our overall

corporate profits with you, our Members... We share an amazing 50% of the net profits

with every active member.

Instead of paying for expensive TV, radio, and internet advertising we reward you, our

members, for using and driving business to our GO Bid Win penny auction website.

The Wealth Building Profit Pool will often be in the dollar range of six figures and it will

be paid out every 3 days! This will be great for even the most passive members!

Just by referring a couple members and customers, and those referrals doing the same, your points

add up quickly and you can easily qualify for a larger share of the wealth building profit pool.

1. GO Bid Win members earn 1 Wealth Building Profit Pool point for each bid token they

buy and each bid made on their website.

2. GO Bid Win VIP Customers earn 1 point for every GO Bid Win they buy.

-----

GLOBALONE COMPANIES, LLC

MyTurnOnTop Membership and commission Earnings

Stage 1 PowerProfits

My Turn On Top program powered by Spinfinity Power Profits system, is a new Patent Pending

way to do business and an entirely original way to earn substantial, residual income month

after month.

There has never been an income producing opportunity where you can easily earn significant

commissions without ever doing a thing....As a member, there are ZERO referral qualifications

to participate in BOTH our Spinfinity PowerProfits system program as well as the 50%

Wealth building Profit Pool.

However, you will prosper greatly, if you should participate in letting others know about

this amazing social networking business that is creating great Global Opportunities.

COPPER MEMBERS *****

Subscribe to $10 of Bid tokens per month = 20 Bid tokens.

1. Participate in Spinfinity Powerprofits

2. Earn 25% of your My turn On Top commissions

3. Wealth Building Profit Pool -- Your receive 10 Profit sharing Points for:

a. Every Bid used on your site.

b. Every bid used on the sites, which are used by Affiliates, who are tagged to you.

SILVER MEMBERS *****

Subscribe to $30 of Bid Tokens per month = 60 Bid Tokens

1.Receives everything a copper member does plus:

2.Earn 50% of your My Turn On Top Commissions

3.Referral Generation 1 - Your Receive a 25% Matching Bonus on earned commissions of members

personally referred.

example: if you refer 5 members, you receive a 25% Matching bonus of all 5 of their paid

commissions in the My Turn On Top Payout - Every 3 Days!

GOLD MEMBERS *****

Subscribe to $60 of Bid Tokens per month - 120 Bid Tokens.

1. Receives everything a Silver Member does plus:

2. Earn 75% of your My Turn On Top Commissions

3. Referral Generation 2 -- You Receive a 25% Matching bonus on earned commissions of members

down two generations (the Members referred by your referred Members).

Example: If you refer 5 Members, and they all referred 5 each (25 total referred on your

second generation), you receive second 25% Matching Bonus of all 25 of their

Paid commissions in the My Turn On Top payout - Every 3 Days!

PLATINUM MEMBERS *****

Subscribe to $90 of Bid Tokens per month = 180 Bid tokens.

1. Receives everything a Gold Member does Plus:

2. Earn 100% of your My Turn On Top commissions

3. Referral Generations 3 -- You Receive a 25% Matching bonus on earned Commissions of members

down three generations.

Example: If you refer 5 Members, and they all referred 5 each (25 total referred on your second generation), your receive

an incredible third 25% Matching Bonus of all 125 of their paid commissions in the

MyTurnOnTop Payout -- Every 3 Days!

JEWELED PLATINUM MEMBERS ******

Platinum Members who rise above all others by illustrating brilliant leadership skills qualify

for "Jewel" level recognition. The company wants to give them more than a pat on the back.

Nothing shows appreciation in business better than CASH, right?!

You should see an average of WELL OVER 50,000 PAYOUTS EVERY 30 DAY SPIN CYCLE!

A Jeweled Member must be an active Platinum Member, who has Qualified for additional

Rewards and Bonuses, There are two steps of qualification. The First step is when you

have referred a minimum of 10 Platinum Members. That will entitle you to the following.

1. Receives everything a Platinum Member does Plus:

2. Referral Generations 4 -- You receive an amazing additional 25% Matching bonus on

earned commissions of Members down four generations. WOW!

The Second step is to help your personally referred Platinum Members (a minimum of 10

current Platinum Members) to refer a minimum of 10 currently active Platinum Members.

STAGE 2 Leadership Bonus Pool *****

Once qualified, this Bonus pays you an amazingly powerful Leadership Bonus Pool.

which is paid to our Ruby, Emerald and Diamond Members every 3 days. --

Ruby Member

Ruby Members receive ALL earning payouts as a Jeweled Platinum, Plus now you

additionally are rewarded for...

1. Qualification: PLATINUM Members, who have referred a minimum of 10 current Platinum

Members, who have also referred a minimum of 10 currently active Platinum Members.

2. Reward: A Ruby bonus Pool will be split equally with all Ruby Members, which equals

20% of the Leadership bonus Pool.

Example: If the Leadership Bonus Pool is $100,000 for the 3 day Spin period, each

qualified active Ruby will share $20,000 (20% of total pool)--

-- If there are 20 active Ruby Members, each would receive $1,000! That's

$10,000 Extra Every Month!

EMERALD MEMBER *******

1. Qualification: Ruby Members, who have referred a minimum of 10 current Ruby Members.

2. Reward: An Emerald Bonus Pool will be split equally with all Emerald Members, which

equals 20% of the Leadership Bonus Pool.

Example: If the Leadership Bonus Pool is $100,000 for the 3 day Spin period, each

qualified active Emerald will share $20,000---

---If there are 10 active Emeralds Members, each would receive $2,000! That's

$20,000 Extra Every Month!

DIAMOND MEMBER *******

1. Qualification: Emerald Members, who have referred a minimum of 20 current Ruby Members

2. Reward: A Diamond Bonus Pool will be split equally with all Diamond Members, which equals

20% of the Leadership Bonus Pool.

Example: If the Leadership BOnus Pool is $100,000 for the 3 day Spin period, each qualified

active Diamond will share $20,000--

--- If there are 2 active Diamonds Members each would receive $10,000! That's $100,000

Extra Every Month!

UPDATE

How are you today. The Paradigm Shift Founder launch is going

very well...we are almost at 50% filled! This weekend might be the

last couple of days that we have to bless others with this rare opportunity. HURRY JOIN AS A FOUNDER QUICK!!!

UPDATE!

Interesting that when a good program launches, there can be some misinformation.

I have received email confirmation about some misinformation concerning Paradigm Shift.

Here are the facts:

1. Paradigm Shift is a different company and has different owners than Onex

2. Paradigm Shift's parent company is Globalone Companies LLC is not to be confused with Globalone Group. Globalone Group had been charged with fraud...Globalone Companies LLC has not.

3. Individuals with Founder positions are contacting other individuals to share this opportunity. The company only contacted a choice few people to help with the original launch.

Paradigm Shift is a legitimate new opportunity in the highly lucrative area of penny auctions, and more. They are currently registering a limited number of "founder" positions to help with the global launch . These "founder" position will receive a lifetime profit share every 3 days....for $23....it is a rare opportunity.

I hope this helps to dispel any misinformation for Paradigm Shift.

and then a little update for you guys :)

there are a 5 forms of income as there is one to be announced

and many differnt level s

1. iGObidWIN.com Penny Auction Income Business

2. iGObidWIN.com Affiliate Program

3. MyTurnOnTop.com Wealth Building System

Every 3 Days (72 hours) there is a commission payout Spin — These commission

payouts occur on these days: 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 22nd, 25th, and 28th.

4. The commissions will be paid in two equal amounts in value;

a. One half as cash commissions.

b. One half as Bid Tokens.

Just 2 qualified referrals can EASILY pay you OVER 100-times EVERY MONTH! 3 qualified referrals can pay you OVER 500-times EVERY MONTH!

ATTENTION: Please contact your sponsor! You can only join if you were referred by someone!

The FIRST and ONLY of its kind Social Marketing™ PowerProfits™ in the World

Social Marketing™ is the new GLOBAL PowerProfits™ program that guarantees that 100% of ALL

members earn commissions every 6 days... YES, you read it correctly... 100% of our members earn

commissions in 6 days (or less)!

Tired of just 2% making all the money, now 100% earn commissions and share in the Company profits!

Social Marketing™ is a GLOBAL Paradigm Shift in the way to do business and share in profits!

Never need to refer anyone to earn... However, when you do refer others it Pays Big...

Just 2 qualified referrals can EASILY pay you OVER 100-times EVERY MONTH

3 qualified referrals can pay you OVER 500-times EVERY MONTH

text-everynewmember.png

Everyone helps everyone

Huge bonuses paid on all personally referred people

Extra bonuses on ALL that sponsor through 4 peer-tier referrals

Outside customers drive incredible additional Profit Pools

text-everynewmember.png

text-wantoeasilypaid.png

How easy is it to get paid over and over and over again... Very Easy! The below examples outline how quickly great things happen when you refer others... The following examples assist you in comprehending just how BIG of a Paradigm Shift this platform is.

Below is something amazing, something you have never seen before... It shows just how many times you get paid when you and others refer Members*...

chartpic.png

JOIN HERE

Edited by skylady
merging with original... no url allowed... skylady

Social Marketing™ is the new GLOBAL PowerProfits™ program that guarantees that 100% of ALL

members earn commissions every 6 days... YES, you read it correctly... 100% of our members earn

commissions in 6 days (or less)!

Tired of just 2% making all the money, now 100% earn commissions and share in the Company profits!

Social Marketing™ is a GLOBAL Paradigm Shift in the way to do business and share in profits!

Never need to refer anyone to earn... However, when you do refer others it Pays Big...

How easy is it to get paid over and over and over again... Very Easy! The below examples outline how quickly great things happen when you refer others... The following examples assist you in comprehending just how BIG of a Paradigm Shift this platform is.

Below is something amazing, something you have never seen before... It shows just how many times you get paid when you and others refer Members*...

chartpic.png

Don't lose this chance to join a brand new program that hasn't launched yet but already has thousands of members joining everyday!!