Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.

EDIT: Could someone who can please edit the title to add "- Videocoins.com"

I was unsure as to what section to post this in since VideoCoins is an odd type of website. Basically VideoCoins is not a typical GPT site with its own currency, instead it is built into Offer Walls that are on some GPT sites.

VideoCoins may be found on some GPT sites that use the SuperSonicAds Offer Walls (Not all GPT sites may have it), basically when you are on SuperSonicAds on your GPT site you will have the option to watch videos, but with VideoCoins you would be able to share a link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc and then earn Currency based on what the GPT site pays (i.e Points, Coins, Credits etc) for each person that clicks the link and watches videos.

VideoCoins is also available on some online games as a method of earning currency in-game.

Here is a screenshot on what you may see

8k0i.png

NOTE: to get your unique referral link you would need to visit VideoCoins through SuperSonicAds on the GPT site.

If you would like to see what VideoCoins looks like or watch some videos then please visit my link (Totally optional)

• What do you think of VideoCoins?
  • Will you use it on GPT sites?
  • What websites can you confirm to have VideoCoins?

Comment below :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By ThatOneAwkwardGuy

SwiftFollowers.com provides real and quick delivery of social media services such as followers, likes and more!     Reach new potential prospects and customers by increasing the followers on your social media pages These fans will improve your reputation As soon as a user clicks like, their friends will also see it therefore bringing in more visitors and potential customers for your product All fans are natural, active and real users of Facebook Page fans are guaranteed for LIFE Delivered within 48 hours depending on order quantity & user behavior Services: Facebook - Likes, Fans Twitter - Followers Instagram - Followers, Likes Youtube - Views, Likes, Subs (Coming Soon, Contact Us If You Need Now) Google+ - Followers     Refund Policy: Once you place your order you can't stop or cancel it. We can't do it either for most of the provided services. If we can't deliver your order, you will get a refund.     Payment options:  PayPal BTC/Some Other Alt-Coins (Use The Site's Contact Form)
      If you require a large amount of followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram .etc PM me.     UPDATE : Checkout Instagram Growth Service Too!   Vouches
    • By d.hang307
      Hello everyone, 
      Do you having issues with advertising account?
      - Want spend a big budget (3-5k daily) for campaign but your account can not
      - Running whitehat / blackhat campaigns is have problem
      - Want to run special campaigns: Health, Gambling, ...
      Or just simple you need technical help advertising help save your time?
      - Create ad campaign
      - Optimal cost
      - Long term partner
      I have a group that has experience of that. If you have problem with that, contact me  I will hard work to help you, and also. We want to find customers who help us improve more with challenges! 
      Thank you for reading! 
    • By d.hang307
      Hello everyone, 
      Do you having issues with advertising account?
      - Want spend a big budget (3-5k daily) for campaign but your account can not
      - Running whitehat / blackhat campaigns is have problem
      - Want to run special campaigns: Health, Gambling, ...
      Or just simple you need technical help advertising help save your time?
      - Create ad campaign
      - Optimal cost
      - Long term partner
      I have a group that has experience of that. If you have problem with that, contact me  I will hard work to help you, and also. We want to find customers who help us improve more with challenges! 
      Thank you for reading! 
    • By data
      You need to increase like, follow follow facebook, fanpage, increase like and subcribe please contact me right away.
      sell 10k point addmefast for $2
      sell 20k point addmefast for $3.5
      sell 30k point addmefast for $4.5
  • Topics