Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.

EDIT: Could someone who can please edit the title to add "- Videocoins.com"

I was unsure as to what section to post this in since VideoCoins is an odd type of website. Basically VideoCoins is not a typical GPT site with its own currency, instead it is built into Offer Walls that are on some GPT sites.

VideoCoins may be found on some GPT sites that use the SuperSonicAds Offer Walls (Not all GPT sites may have it), basically when you are on SuperSonicAds on your GPT site you will have the option to watch videos, but with VideoCoins you would be able to share a link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc and then earn Currency based on what the GPT site pays (i.e Points, Coins, Credits etc) for each person that clicks the link and watches videos.

VideoCoins is also available on some online games as a method of earning currency in-game.

Here is a screenshot on what you may see

8k0i.png

NOTE: to get your unique referral link you would need to visit VideoCoins through SuperSonicAds on the GPT site.

If you would like to see what VideoCoins looks like or watch some videos then please visit my link (Totally optional)

• What do you think of VideoCoins?
  • Will you use it on GPT sites?
  • What websites can you confirm to have VideoCoins?

Comment below :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By DoctorHeys
      Earn coins that you can convert into real money by viewing websites, facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram and other social networks. The coins are earned by viewing websites, putting like on facebook pages, watching youtube videos, subscribing to youtube channels, putting followers on twitter, instagram and more. The minimum payment is currently $ 5 and is paid only on PayPal.
      Add our banner/link on your site and you will earn:
      - 100 coins for each user that sign up to our site
      - $0.10 for each user that sign up to our site
      - 10% from money spent by your referrals, on our site
    • By WRISTBRR
        OGPanel.com is the cheapest panel you can find for your favorite social medias!    All of our services are INSTANT and will finish in a timely manner (depending on the service, we tell you how long!)   Resellers are welcome to resell any of OGPanel's services at no extra costs or hidden fees!   Questions? ♤ Discord: YB#1230 ♤ Open a ticket on the website ♤ PM me   Paypal now accepted! If you are caught charging back the payment(s), your account(s) will be terminated!

We take fraud to the extreme!    
    • By BJoEs
      Hi all,
      I want to ask you witch social media is better for getting more website traffic: Facebook or Pinterest? Thanks!

• By KnowTheFirst
      Protect your data
      Beyond deleting your Facebook account – there are some precautions you can take to protect your privacy and make use of Facebook as a utility without compromising your personal data.  Here’s where to start:
      STEP ONE: TURN OFF LOCATION SERVICES
      Location data is among the most sensitive data you can grant to a third-party app or service. With location data, companies know where you’re going, where you came from, and can even glean insights from your daily travels like where you live and work and what restaurants and other businesses you frequent.

READ MORE
      http://knowthefirst.com/2018/03/27/protect-personal-data-on-facebook/
    • By kevinnguyen
      Hi, guys!
      I am working as a senior executive running FB and GG ads for SMEs company in VietNam which is an advertising company.
      - Our job is running ads CPI, CPC, KPI, CPV, CPM ... via FB and GG.
      - We also lease Google account. Our customers can spend a lot of money and not worry about being locked.
      - This account helps you promote business with google ads and drive traffic.
      - My account can spend a day 5k$/ 1 day
      - We can open 2-5 account for you
      - We have been running ads for a number of national and international companies.
      - After providing advertising accounts for a lot of customers, we do have a lot of experience in running the ads. We can assist you with the experience we had and we hope to share and learn more from you guys.
      Let’s talk me on Skype: kevinnguyen8118
      Thanks
  • Topics