Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
johnrwight12222

Rewardsgamer - New Gpt For Games And Amazon

logo.png

Warning this site is Not just for Gamers!

We are proud to announce our new, Easy-to-use, High-paying, GPT site. Where you can get anything you want for free from amazon or even STEAM. We have huge bonuses, on registration we give you over $2 in signup bonuses.

Rewardsgamer.com has many unqiue ways to earn points NOT just offers after offers.

Referrals are the king on this site:

You get points on unique signup, earning percentages, and bonuses.

Referral Tiers:

Tier 1: 12%

Tier 2: 5%

Tier 3: 2%

Remember to use the bonus code 1004467

Signup Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By nathanq
      I have been working on this website for a few months now and can now say that i am nearly finished, after all of this work i think its about to pay off :)
      The payout is 1$ minimum through paypal There is 9 offerwalls and a clixgrid There is always online support via the live chat at the bottom right There is memberships that can be used and will give users higher payouts etc Also the website runs on SSD and has really fast template design If you wish you can advertise for a small payment,visit the advertise section of the website for more information -If you would like more information then please comment you're questions below or if you want to talk to me or a agent directly then please use the live chat on my website. **For the first 50 members that join will get a 20 cent bonus added to their account balance immediately** 
      Have a great day!
    • By luck233
      Welcome to Blessed Bucks Gpt, We are a Get Paid To site that provides our members with the opportunity to make extra cash on the side, we are not a get rich quick scheme but we do pay.
      Level 1 Downline   You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals earnings. You will earn 10% of your level 1 referrals purchases.   The PayPal minimum payout is $1   Sign up here    
    • By Pandarian

PointsPrizes is a websites you get points for;
      Completing Offers. Participating In Survey Playing Games Watching Videos Voting On Daily Poll After accumulating 2000 Points, you will be able to request the payout.

The site also offers coupon codes time to time via their FaceBook, Twitter & other social media pages which will give you 20 - 100 points for free. I will list some of those codes which will give you 480 points in total.
      Click Here To Register
    • By EarnLocker

http://www.earnlocker.com/

• By boblim
      Get Paid to Watch Ads
      Here is how you can earn up to 0.01 BTC per day

-Watch Ads (US, UK, Australia & Canada only)

-Do Surveys (provided you have Steam account=>

Let me know if you need any assistance.

• Topics