We have a brand new contest on TopGoldForum with $30 cash prizes. Enroll now and win

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
kernanjr0

Ultimate Hyip

Hello,

In todays finance markets its very hard to raise capital for a start up company. An I personally have lost thousands testing out HYIPs to find a real one. So I figured why not start a real one for once. First off I am based in the USA, which makes everything I will be doing FDIC insured. Number two I have real goals besides making money on a fake program online. So what I have been proposing is to crowd fund the capital I need into a brokerage account managed by an actual trader.

I am cutting it off at $50,000 in capital minimums to invest are in brackets of $5000 you will earn $1000 dividends and I am accepting payments through Solid Trust Pay, Alert Pay, and Liberty Reserve. You will get a contract, you must have a Passport, valid email.

How it works is I will compress all the funding I raise into a brokerage account I currently have attached is a screen shot of my current balance of $15,000.00. This is my own cash so you understand that I am not doing anything I wouldn't do myself. The day trader will be trading the funds and managing it. I will be managing all accounts I am limiting it to 10 investors at $5000 each you can invest more if you would like. Principle is returned in 90 days so I am limiting it to a 90 day investment for all. Just because I won't need to raise capital at that point and Ill be able to launch my company.

This is the real deal no bull shit like the rest of these HYIPS. If you invest $15,000+ we can talk about actual equity in other deals I am doing.

Email: [email protected] << Site is not up because I don't have the financing to launch my company

Email: [email protected]

All questions can be answered via email and at that point I'll provide a contract once you show proof of funds in any of the payment methods above. Solid Trust Pay, Alert Pay, and or Liberty Reserve

Bump

post-15338-0-59066600-1339351034_thumb.p

post-15338-0-59066600-1339351034_thumb.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By bryantpresz
      Aside from luxury cars, Tesla has now a new business that could jumpstart a large-scale transition from conventional energy sources to renewable ones.
      Tesla's CEO Elon Musk launched this weekend the Tesla Energy suite, harnessing the power of the sun for residential and business uses.
      Musk argues that the country can do away with fossil fuel altogether and bring down CO2 emissions if only we're serious with using renewable power sources instead. The problem, he said, is with the current state of battery tech. So they made a rechargeable Li-ion battery called Powerwall, a 51x33-inch wall-mounted battery that fortunately enough does not look like an obvious battery. Basically, homeowners can charge it using solar energy and have the energy stored there for when blackouts occur.
      Powerwall and its industry counterpart, Powerpack, will reportedly be already available this summer, though at a relatively expensive prices. It was previously suggested by Esset Koyal Group Capital Management that customers would be able to lease the battery at first but this was not confirmed by Musk.
      The company is in a good position to help the country transition into renewable power sources as it has the capacity to buy cheaper parts and manufacture the batteries on a large scale because of their car business. What's more, its Gigafactory manufacturing plant which measures 10 million in square foot, will be a formidable competitor to those already in or planning to enter into the same industry.
      Tesla's entry in the battery industry could be a fortunate thing -- a big player directing the world's attention to a viable renewable energy source. It could even inspire others to follow suit, paving the way for a competitive market.
      It's safe to say that batteries for large-scale operations will be commoditized but it still remains to be seen how soon it will be affordable enough for it to catch on.
    • By jakelee528
      Facebook synes å aktivt lytte til brukerne nå som det har anmelde utviklingen av tre nye funksjoner som vil primært adresse personvern bekymringer knyttet til bruk av programmet.
      Ifølge sosiale nettverk selskapet ville folk noen ganger bekymre "dele informasjon med apps og ønsker mer valg og kontroll over hva personopplysninger apps får". Dette førte dem til å teste gjennomføringen av anonym pålogging (som lar brukere logger privat) og Facebook pålogging (som vil gi brukerne mer kontroll på hvilken informasjon deles).
      "Hvis du ønsker å prøve ut apps, men de er ikke klar til å dele informasjon om seg selv. For dette, har vi innføre en måte å logge apps anonymt,"postet Facebook på sin blogg.
      Anonym pålogging er Facebook svar mange brukerforespørsler av ønsket å prøve en app uten å gi sine personlige data rett utenfor balltre. Som navnet tilsier, trenger du ikke å gi selv ditt brukernavn eller passord i bruker en app så personvern ville være minimert - for ikke å nevne det faktum at du ikke trenger å alltid huske påloggingsinformasjonen. Og når du har blitt vant til programmet og besluttet å bruke den fullstendig, kan du bruke den nye Facebook Login.
      Facebook Login får brukere å velge bare bestemt informasjon at de tillater programmer å få tilgang til. Enda viktigere, brukerne må ikke bekymre programmer automatisk postering noe på veggen uten eksplisitt tillatelse - i denne oppdaterte Facebook Login, apps ville ikke lenger være tillatt som.
      Både anonym og Facebook Login fortsatt blir testet av en håndfull av utviklere og vil være tilgjengelig i et par måneder med Esset Koyal Group Capital Management.
      Den tredje oppdateringen, rulle ut i et par uker, var en om kontrollpanelet app - et nytt sentralisert instrumentbord som inneholder alle programmer brukeren har. I det, kunne de behandle app tillatelser, legge til nye eller fjerne tidligere godkjente de.
      "Vi vil snart begynne gjennom programmer som bruker Facebook pålogging for å sikre høyere kvalitet apps er anvendelig å folk - apps som spør etter informasjonen de faktisk trenger og ikke legger noe tilbake til Facebook uten folks," står det på Facebooks innlegg.
    • By ricardosanders
      Facebook seems to be actively listening to its users now as it has announced the development of three new features that will primarily address privacy concerns related to app usage.
      According to the social networking company, people would sometimes worry "about sharing information with apps and want more choice and control over what personal information apps receive". This led them to test the implementation of Anonymous Login (which will enable users to log in privately) and Facebook Login (which will give users more control on what information is shared).
      "Sometimes people want to try out apps, but they're not ready to share any information about themselves. For this, we've introducing a way to log in to apps anonymously," posted Facebook on its blog.
      Anonymous Login is Facebook's answer to numerous user requests of wanting to try an app without giving their personal data right off the bat. As the name implies, you won't have to provide even your username or password in using an app so privacy concerns would be minimized -- not to mention the fact that you don't have to always remember your login credentials. And once you've gotten used to the app and decided to use it fully, you can then use the new Facebook Login.
      Facebook Login will enable users to select only specific information that they'd allow the apps to have access to. More importantly, users won't have to worry about apps automatically posting something on their wall without explicit permission -- in this updated Facebook Login, apps would no longer be allowed to that.
      Both Anonymous and Facebook Login are still being tested by a handful of developers and would be available in a few months with Esset Koyal Group Capital Management.
      The third update, rolling out in a couple of weeks, was one concerning the app control panel -- a new centralized dashboard containing all the apps the user has. In it, they could manage app permissions, add new ones or remove previously approved ones.
      "We'll soon start reviewing apps that use Facebook Login to help ensure higher quality apps are available to people -- apps that ask for the information they actually need and aren't posting anything back to Facebook without people's explicit permission," it says on Facebook's post.
  • Topics