TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skylady

StraitLineCash - straitlinecash.com

15 posts in this topic

StraitLineCashheader02.gif

Strait Line Cash

5x's your Money..Guaranteed! w/SLC

My brother who lives with me wants to sign up too.

No problem.

You can have as many accounts as you wish as long as there are

different e-mails used and are willing to pay the fees for each one.

How Long Will It Take To Get My Money Back?

That all depends on how quickly people come into the program, refer their one person,

and you are moved to the front of the line.

So there is no way to predict this... member generated...

Each and every member is guaranteed to make 5 times their line fee back

after referring one person and when moved to the front of the Pay Line.

Example: Line fee $5.00 X 5= $25.00

STRAITLINECASH.com is a completely legal program because when you join you are given access to a complete library of downloadable

e-books most of which have re sell rights which become the products you are buying. The higher levels also include other bonuses as well.

5x's your Money back * Strait Line Cash

{ Not the Admin. * I am now in Line one to be paid $125.00, as I bought in the Premier section...}

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

;)

Admin. has proven himself to be a Good one...

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

...some added info:

" THE PLAN AT A GLANCE- Sign Up

- Create Multiple Accounts

- Take Advantage Of The FREE Member Bonuses

- Download The E Books

- Go Through The Pay Line

- Get Your First 5X Payment

- Re Enter And Do It Again and Again And Again!!

See The Full Plan Here { live url, on the front page of site}

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Thanks Al, it takes awhile, but they appear to be here to stay...

...and that's what counts !!!

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

10th in line to cycle and wll have $125, for the Platinum upgrade...

Just takes time, as members need to join for others to cycle,

and I started way down in about the 14 line with about 18 in each line...

...and my Grandson, Bradley is close to the front of the 5th line...

So we've moved a bunch and we continue to move, it's slow, but steady... :)

I like it, Admin has proven himself to be a hard worker...

skylady ;)

Skylady

who got paid from here ?

I was waiting for admin but looks like he didn't wanted to join us :(

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

10th in line to cycle and wll have $125, for the Platinum upgrade...

Just takes time, as members need to join for others to cycle,

and I started way down in about the 14 line with about 18 in each line...

...and my Grandson, Bradley is close to the front of the 5th line...

So we've moved a bunch and we continue to move, it's slow, but steady... :)

I like it, Admin has proven himself to be a hard worker...

skylady ;)

Hello skylady :) sorry to bother you but in my opinion in "HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) Discussion" should be only for HYIPs and straitlinecash.comis more like a Matrix and it should be in "Referral, MLM, & Network/Affiliate Marketing Discussion"

If I'm wrong please accept my apologies

This program does fit better in the "Referral, MLM, & Network/Affiliate Marketing" section, and will move it there...

Thank you for your help intermose,

skylady :)

Hello skylady :) sorry to bother you but in my opinion in "HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) Discussion" should be only for HYIPs and straitlinecash.com is more like a Matrix and it should be in "Referral, MLM, & Network/Affiliate Marketing Discussion"

If I'm wrong please accept my apologies

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

UpDate from Country Boy, May 13th, 2009:

Hello Everyone,

The Country Boy is BACK, not DEAD and is NOT a scam artist but after reading this you are
welcome to think what you want and decide for yourselves.

I am sorry you have not heard from me in quite awhile however certain circumstances have
prevented me from communicating with any one. Linda and Juanita have done a bang up job of
running the business in my absence for which I am extremely appreciative.

The circumstances were really no ones business and at my request they were not made public to
any one as I am a VERY private person and do not discuss my personal problems with any one.
Linda complied with my wishes even though she did not agree with what she calls my "stubborn
country pride". However now it does not matter.

I have been receiving medical treatment for a somewhat troublesome heart condition which
has now been determined to be on the high side of the life threatening scale. Because of these
treatments (heavy doses of drugs involved) my cognitive skills were limited as well as my ability to
work.
The doctors say that without these treatments congestive heart failure is inevitable. That does not
bother me as I know where my real healing will come from and before Him I have a clear conscience.

Although it looks like I have been around, any thing that was done by The Country Boy Group
has been done by my wife and daughter. They were unable to do the all work needed as I am the
only one with access to certain areas of our business. I have now been cleared to get back to work
and I AM.
First though I will be rebuilding my reputation which some have taken upon themselves to try to
tear apart. They will find that The Country Boy is not dead and knows how to play the game they
want to play

I know this has been hard on many people and now that I am back I WILL be making it up to
everyone. Anyone who wishes to hold this against me are welcome to do so such as those who are
making posts on blogs and putting out defaming solos. Anyone who holds this against my family will
meet with solid resistance from me.

Many of you whom I have both known and helped have now turned against me. Such is human
nature and I forgive anyone who took that road although I must say it will be extremely hard to work
with some of you again. I am very thankful to those who stuck by my family and me. To those,in
time, will go special rewards.

My intention has NEVER been to rip anyone off nor did I do that this time. There was really nothing I
could do about it. Although things are delayed they are not stopped.

Neither The Country Boy nor The Country Boy Group are dead. In fact I will be back bigger and
better than ever. The plans and programs I have WILL be put into reality and it is up to everyone to
decide for themselves what they want to do.

I apologize for the fact that there was no communication from me but like I said I am a VERY private
person. It is strange though that the letters I have read so far all seem to be asking many things but
not about what is wrong or if there is a problem although one person did ask if I had died - LOL. Oh
well. People will be people.

Straitline Cash will be down for a couple of days for reconstruction and a couple of major changes
which should start your money flowing and quick.

As any of you know who tried to log in the past few days the site was suspended for which I
take full accountability. As a result of that however my email address for this site was also
suspended which means that any mails any of you sent me including contact forms are also gone so
I cannot answer them.

I am back and WILL fix everything but it is up to you to decide if you want to stay.

I will let everyone know when the site is ready again.

To your continued success
God Bless
The Country Boy
Kevin Cromwell
The Country Boy Group
http://www.surfingcountry.com/cbex.html
DEDICATED TO YOUR SUCCESS

Member: 2155

Straitline Cash - Administrator

You have a strong following Country Boy and we will be here for you and your family...

Thank you to your wife and daughter for holding the fort when you needed the help and most of your members will be willing to help in whatever way we can for ALL of our continued success in this well planned out venture Country Boy...

Take Care of yourself, you're in our prayers

skylady :yes

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Update from Admin: May 18th, 2009

Hello Everyone,

My sincere apologies however the planned re opening of Straitlinecash is not going to happen at

12:00 noon EST BUT it will re open later today.

There are two reasons for this.

One I forgot it is a holiday weekend here in Canada which means some of the help I expected was

not available and two there was a little more work than I anticipated.

I promise you though that it will be done some time before midnight and I will let you all know just

as soon as you can get in.

Please do me a favor and do not respond to this mail as I will not have time to answer you until

after the site is back up and running. Thank you.

Thank you all for your patience.

To Your Continued Success

God Bless

The Country Boy

Kevin Cromwell

Owner/Administrator

The Country Boy Group

straitlinecash

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

UpDate from Admin.:

Well we are off and running again. Many of you have written in regarding the changes and I thank you for all of your positive comments on the new configuration.

I also thank those of you who have taken the time to send in Solo Ads for consideration as the new ones to replace the ones currently in the promotional section. If you have not yet sent one in there is still time and remember if yours is chosen as one of the three we will pay you $10.00!!

Now what would a relaunch be without some kind of special offering kick off to our valued members? Pretty boring and lack luster eh?
Here is what we are going to do then.

Between now and 12:00 noon Monday May 25th we are raising the commission to 25% for any NEW POSITIONS purchased!!
AND THAT INCLUDES BOTH FOR REFERRALS AND NEW POSITIONS PURCHASED FROM YOURSELF!!!

That means :
Purchase or refer a New Basic Position and you will get a $1.25 COMMISSION.
Purchase or refer a New Gold Position and you will get a $2.50 COMMISSION.
Purchase or refer a New Platinum Position and you will get a $3.75 COMMISSION.
All commissions will be added to your STLC account within 24 hours of payment verification

Go tell everyone about the NEW and IMPROVED Straitlinecash.com and together we will succeed

Have great day!

To Your Continued Success
God Bless
The Country Boy
Kevin Cromwell
Owner/Administrator
straitlinecash
The Country Boy Group
surfingcountry.com/cbex.html

:thumbsup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Kevin has been quite ill for some time now and beings the site's been gone for a couple weeks, this program will be moved to closed, if or until he is able to get it rolling again...

Our Lord be with you Kevin,

skylady

Site's up with a Notice of new ownership...

To be back on line latter part of June, so am returning it to Cyclers...

skylady :)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Notice on site: June 17th, 2009

Straitline Cash

Strait Line Cash Is Undergoing An Ownership Change And Has Been Closed Until Further Notice

Current members will receive information regarding this change on or by

June 25th,2009

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused

Management Team

LMNOP Web Group

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...