TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skylady

me2everyone - me2everyone.com

55 posts in this topic

me2everyone.com

"We are building a village that becomes a metropolis all owned by YOU !”

Register for FREE now and earn 200 Shares in me2everyone

me2everyone Limited was incorporated in England in September 2008. Run by an experienced team and advised by our Global Executive board, we aim to create one of the most visited websites on the planet by 2012. When the main website launches we wll add language support in Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian and Italian. We will also add furthe languages upon request.

Any shares on this page will be paid for by us (or our partners) and so you can relax, knowing you never have to pay a single penny for your membership. In 2009 we will open an in-world "trading room" where you can offer your shares for sale to other members. Today they may be worth just their face value £0.001 each.... Tomorrow that value could soar! All we need are members who become involved: we will take care of the rest. Our aim is to seek a stock market listing in 2012/13 and to create an income stream from business members who are given a new way of reaching customers.

How much do we expect our shares to be worth?

Based on financial projections from inworld sales, business members and connected business activity and investment we are aiming for a share price of £0.58 by 2012/13 (please see {url on the site} for local currency). We have innovative marketing solutions that will protect your privacy but also allow you to control how advertisers and business members interact with you. In fact you also become part of their sales solution!

me2everyone * 200 Free Shares

{ Not the Admin. * with my 10 referrals have 84,800 shares * costs me nothing but my time}

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 400000 members & growing every minute)

MY NAME ISN'T ON THE LIST :(

Date : 14th April, 2009

With membership now standing at more than 400,000 (well done to everyone!) it's time to begin a transition to version 1.5... The Global Execs are a key ingredient to how me2everyone moves forward and with 524 chosen so far from different working backgrounds, cultures and age ranges (17 to 80) you may be wondering why your name isn't on the list yet! Here are a few answers...

1) Selection of Global Exec members is an ongoing process. Perhaps you will be on the next list?

2) Perhaps you come from a country with sanctions against it. We have had some interesting applications from members in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Sudan and Belarus - all countries that have various degrees of sanctions against them. Our compliance department is taking advice this week to confirm the status of m2e members from such countries.

3) Perhaps there was not enough information on your application

4) Perhaps we could not read your application

The review board is sitting again this week to decide the fate of all remaining applications from April and March 2009. If we decide not to offer you a Global Exec upgrade, we will write to you with more information. Hope this helps!

" MY NAME ISN'T ON THE LIST :( "

For ' The Global Execs 'soulmarket ???

Maybe they just haven't gotten to you yet !!!

Me either... :o

Thanks for the update !!!

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Sent in a request for more info and received this:

" Thanks for your email :)

You recently requested more information about creating a business from me2everyone. Well first the good news: this can be a zero-cost upgrade!

m2e aims to recruit 72,300 Customer Care Managers and Global Exec members across the next 3 years. They will help transform me2everyone into a global brand, with live customer support in a local time-zone in your local language and dialect. We have developed two business upgrades:

1. Global Exec

2. Customer Care Manager

The Global Exec is a management layer. Your role is to help develop the Customer Care Network and also act as an advisor to our board of directors. Income streams are performance related: but certainly worth your time. To find out more information now, sign into your me2everyone account and then Log out. On the Log-out page you will find the brochure, application form and a few more answers.

Customer Care Managers will look after up to 3000 member accounts. We also want you to help create up to 160 business member accounts over a 3 year period: this is where you make money. We have even designed the system for qualified sales leads to contact you directly - with zero advertising by you. We make it as simple as possible, but we need people on the ground to help. There will be more news coming on this soon.

For now, many thanks for your interest in me2everyone.

Kind regards

Andy Fisher

Director "

Interesting Information...

Hope this helps answer some questions...

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

With membership now standing at more than 400,000 (well done to everyone!) it's time to begin a transition to version 1.5... The Global Execs are a key ingredient to how me2everyone moves forward and with 524 chosen so far from different working backgrounds, cultures and age ranges (17 to 80) you may be wondering why your name isn't on the list yet! Here are a few answers...

1) Selection of Global Exec members is an ongoing process. Perhaps you will be on the next list?

2) Perhaps you come from a country with sanctions against it. We have had some interesting applications from members in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Sudan and Belarus - all countries that have various degrees of sanctions against them. Our compliance department is taking advice this week to confirm the status of m2e members from such countries.

3) Perhaps there was not enough information on your application

4) Perhaps we could not read your application

The review board is sitting again this week to decide the fate of all remaining applications from April and March 2009. If we decide not to offer you a Global Exec upgrade, we will write to you with more information. Hope this helps!

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 432000 members & growing every minute)

WHERE ARE YOU?

Date : 24th April, 2009

1000 Apologies!

Once upon a time we said there would be news every day and here we are breaking a 10 day silence. Truth be told it's going to take more than 10 days to explain what we have been doing in this time. But, let's keep things simple for now: we haven't disappeared: we have simply been working very hard to bring all our plans together.

During the weekend we are testing the new front end: planning to go live on Monday 27th April 2009. Alas we are 8 weeks behind schedule, but we don't want to throw mud or lay blame: I think most people know who caused the delay.

Our directors have also been reviewing legal agreements - no less than 8 of them: the cornerstones of the Global Exec and Customer Care Network. We have also been discussing a new me2everyone currency and a membership enhancement. We are also looking closely at accelerating our web development.

OK it's late here, so for now, we intend to crawl into our beds and then tomorrow we will start to fill you in on all the details.

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 435000 members & growing every minute)

MISSING DEADLINES

Date : 26th April, 2009

"IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN! YOU PROMISE SOMETHING AND IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!"

"We have 435,000 people expecting answers, hoping that me2everyone will be something they can make money from, hoping that it's not all smoke and mirrors and now worrying that you're about the do a 'Houdini' and disappear with all our dreams..."

The inbox is beginning to fill up and our Gloal Execs are becoming restless. The old excuse of "this website wasn't supposed to be this successful" is wearing thin and promises that version 1.5 are just around the corner seem to be troubling, especially when the updates that are coming are relatively minor in the scheme of things. The answer points to one conclusion: me2everyone launched 4 months too early...

Well our Global Exec members are correct, we have 435,000 members and at present we are failing you. But please remember one thing: whether you have 100 shares in me2everyone or several thousand or even several million THIS IS YOUR COMPANY AND IF WE GET THIS CORRECT YOU WILL MAKE MONEY.

Version 1.5 is sitting on the me2everyone server now and during Sunday all the content for things like MEET THE TEAM, the new LEGAL NOTES / SHARE GUIDE and the FAQs will be uploaded. The Verification Email system will be tested and so too will the new Contact Form. Once we are 100% happy, we will ask the web team to open the gates to the new front end and (hopefully) we will slash the numbers of emails that have swamped the customer support people. They can then return to the important task of keeping everyone fully updated.

We also have the new Members Area to look forward to. GE's have already had a sneak peek. During the coming week all Ripple Members will have their first glance. We will also share this new development with the leading 2,000 recruiters in me2everyone. We will let them tell you their thoughts about what's coming.

There is more news coming today - actually it's news about NEWS and what we intend to do to keep you completely up dated every single day. We need to find the balance between what we are telling you WILL HAPPEN and actually getting something to happen!

Finally for now, we are going to choose another batch of Global Exec's today and we will tell you about them later. For now, please enjoy your Sunday and accept our apologies for missing our own deadlines...

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 437000 members & growing every minute)

NEW FRONT END - UPDATES...

Date : 27th April, 2009

We have just completed the latest round of testing on the new Version 1.5 front-end and there are 11 errors - most of them are simple tweaks. Monday morning we will ask our developer to fix these and hopefully, with everything crossed, you will get your new front end tomorrow afternoon.

What's new there?

> There is the long-awaited FAQ is there with more than 50 of the top questions asked by members.

> There is also a new Contact Us form, nicely divided into subject headers to ensure messages reach the right person quicker.

> We have added a simple presentation and a detailed brochure that a few people will have seen already.

> We have improved our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and successfully received our accreditation to SafeBuy.

> We have written a Share Guide to answer your top share issues

> Instead of lurking on the log-out page, jobs will now feature in a special section on the front-end.

> We have also improved the registration page and all new members will need to validate their email address BEFORE they gain membership

> Oh yes - you will be able to sign-in directly from www.me2everyone.com (so be careful if you have book-marked the current log-in page)!

> Finally for anyone who has forgotten their password, we have added a “Reset Password” feature.

We have also updated the Contact Us, Terms of Use and Privacy Policy Pages in the members area. However we will be first to admit that it’s a compromise for the short-term. The Members Area 1.5 will be arriving in approx 10 days time with major feature updates every 2 weeks thereafter. So we wanted to update the members area a little, but not to the point of putting pages in that will be replaced in a few days.

We will put a note on here when we have spoken to the developer .

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 439000 members & growing every minute)

THE NEW FRONT-END! ALMOST :)

Date : 27th April, 2009

In a case of "so near, so far" everyone has held their breath for the arrival of the new version 1.5 front end. Well sadly there's one final piece of code to be completed and this arrives Tuesday. Most of the bugs are fixed, but we ran out of time to open the gates fully.

BUT WE DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU SO...

The new front-end is virtually ready so why not have a sneak peak now... to take a peek at the new look - visit:

I made this live for you, please do not abuse.

{Some will though, so have taken out...new site is live now}

{referrance to why, below}s.

Now please don't give this URL to you friends: they still need ot use the www.me2everyone.com/1234567 type web address. New members could register using this website, but they won't be linked to you (when its properly live - it wll work). One last thing, with the new members area coming later next week, things are starting to look up for me2everyone!

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 443000 members & growing every minute)

WELCOME TO A NEW DAWN!

Date : 29th April, 2009

"It's happening and it looks fantastic!" The cries of members lucky enough to see the new version 1.5 Member Area are still ringing in our ears. 4 long months of bugs and problems (or challenges, if you prefer) are at last coming to an end. Already active is the visitors area information portal and coming within the next 14 days (or sooner) is the long awaited NEW Members's Area.

Soon (very soon) you will be finally able to interact with other members as this Members Area faces a complete makeover. Core features will be developed (and delivered) every Friday from mid may 2009 as me2everyone powers towards the development of Version 2.0

We want to thank you for your patience and help during a tricky birthing process. Soon you will become a part-owner of an incredible company that will achieve 1m members by mid-summer 2009 and then power onto 3m by the end of the year.

THANKS FROM ME 2 EVERYONE!

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 459000 members & growing every minute)

THE SUCCESSFUL FUTURE!

Date : 16th May, 2009

Once upon a time a few people had a wonderful idea for a new place in cyberspace. They were entrepreneurs in the real world, marketing professionals and project managers. One day they created the concept that would become me2everyone and set upon a quest to find web programmers to transform the shining vision. Alas delays crept in and as every entrepreneur knows, the biggest frustrations in life come when waiting for other people to complete their tasks.

For instance, web developer “Dolphin” inherited a website so strewn with errors and poor programming that the easiest way forward was a complete re-write. Naturally with 400,000+ members in place already that puts pressure on the directors of me2everyone to deliver upon their promises. Also (and for instance), the legal process in England moves so slowly that legal documents and the conversion to PLC status seems to take a lifetime to evolve. So why should you stay with me2everyone?

There are plenty of wonderful websites on the planet that offer the chance to speak to your friends. There’s Yahoo! MSN, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, AOL, Second Life, Friendster and many more. me2everyone are aiming to join these ranks with an imaginative new way forward that combines the best of web 2.0 with a combination of business, fun and ownership. 2009 has become the year where we make mistakes, learn quickly, develop solid foundations and put the team in place that’s going to take everyone forward.

Becoming a household name is a challenge but we have 458,000 members with a shared future and a shared desire to make this happen. If you stay with us; if we are successful and; if you help us me2everyone can become one of the greatest websites on the planet. We have many ideas to keep the website fresh and exciting and we are pouring money into the future IT development...

* Version 1.5 launches in June 2009

* It will be a great looking, 2D traditional social network

* You will be able to chat to your friends and become more involved with shaping me2everyone

* Upload your photos and have different ways to view them

* Search for friends and send video emails to each other

* You will be able to upgrade to a new business for free and start making money

* You will be able to register your shares and finally become a part-owner of me2everyone

* You will be able to decide the types of advertisers who support me2everyone - we start with Adobe,Yahoo! Skype, Lastminute.com and Swiss Airlines with many more to follow...

Version 1.5 gives you many of the features you expect from the giants in the world-wide-web but later this year version 2.0 arrives and it starts to re-define the way we use the web. me2everyone will evolve to combine fun, communication, real-world business, education, local search in a clever graphical way that makes the web feel brand new all over again.

So if you stay with us and if we become successful you will own part of history and watch your shares grow into a small fortune. Would you really want to miss out on the chance of sharing in the success?

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 460000 members & growing every minute)

NEW REGISTERED OFFICE

Date : 18th May, 2009

All incorporated companies in the UK need an official address where organisations like Companies House and the Inland Revenue can write to the company. It is usually based at the company's accountant's of solicitor's office: although some companies have their registered office at their place of work or even their home.

me2everyone Limited has recently changed its registered office to: Thames Gateway Office, Bridge Wardens College, Clocktower Building, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4TE, England. We have done this to ensure all official notices reach our legal people quickly.

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 462000 members & growing every minute)

GUEST AREA IMPROVEMENTS

Date : 20th May, 2009

Did you know that nearly 800 Global Exec members are involved in shaping the me2everyone world? Every week they brainstorm new ideas for me2everyone members and the future of this company. Those ideas are checked by our legal team and include everything from website features and design to enhanced membership options.

Our Global Exec members are excited by the prospects of me2everyone and they often include Ripple members and feature in the top 2000 recruiting members. They are currently talking about some new membership upgrades: things that will help inject some real life and purpose into me2everyone as we wait for the new version of the website.

Developing a website the magnitude of me2everyone takes a small army of people and when we miss deadlines, it’s usually due to something beyond our control. So, we want to apologise for missing many of the deadlines we have mentioned in these updates. We’ve banned our writers from using phrases like “tomorrow”, “next Thursday” and “in three weeks time” unless we can 100% guarantee it.

Like everyone reading this update (on me2everyone.com) we want this company to become very successful and so we are spending huge amounts of money preparing for the future. In the summer (honest) we will be ordering a new server structure, aiming to build a PCI-compliant infrastructure. We will also plug into the Cloud, giving our members virtually unlimited space for messages, photos, music and video clips.

For now we have asked our IT people to begin a transfer from the Linux-based servers to Windows. This will take approximately 10 working days and in early June we will begin to load up new aspects of the website. We have also ordered a new version of the Guest Area to improve layout, the Meet the Team pages and especially the registration process. The new version of the website (including the new members area) will be designed in .ASP allowing interaction with other finished projects as we move into our summer.

Thanks for your continued support and patience!

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 464000 members & growing every minute)

Date : 24th May, 2009

We are pleased to announce that me2everyone's status as a PLC (Public Limited Company) was confirmed 20th May 2009 and it is now showing on the Companies House website Companies House.

In becoming a PLC we had to demonstrate the way 25% of our share capital had been fully paid up from the date that the company wished to become a PLC. Companies House scrutinised our documents and they have agreed that we adequately show GBP £4,000,000 in paid up capital.

This was completed by LoreKai Pte Limited wef 11th February 2009 who now hold 4,000,000,000 shares in me2everyone PLC. It is from this allocation that an estimated 1.6Bn shares will be given to members from June 2009.

All of this information can be independently verified.

The website information will be updated during Monday 25th May 2009.

2) Perhaps you come from a country with sanctions against it. We have had some interesting applications from members in Iraq, Iran, Syria, Sudan and Belarus - all countries that have various degrees of sanctions against them. Our compliance department is taking advice this week to confirm th

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 471000 members & growing every minute)

LET'S GET THE COUNTDOWN STARTED!

Date : 5th June, 2009

Hello to everyone!

Bonjour, Ni hao, Buenos Dias, Gutentag, Selamat Pagi, Privet and our warm, good wishes to every member across more than 170 countries! We feel extremely honoured to have you as a me2everyone member and we're also really excited by what the future holds for this wonderful group of people. You are all pioneers - sharing in birthing pains and everyone here feels a warm affinity to each one of you.

Perhaps you joined me2everyone out of curiosity...

Perhaps it was to find a new way to make money...

Perhaps someone twisted your arm! ;o)

Well, whatever reason you have become a part of me2everyone and now your patience is about to be rewarded. All your questions are going to be answered and we will step up to answer our critics. Not just in words - but in deeds. We are going to deliver on our promises!

So let's forget our problems - the delays and the bugs. We have put together an incredible team and you - everyone of our members is part of this team. You have helped drive me2everyone towards 500,000 people and you all deserve a thunderous applause!

THANK YOU!!!

From TODAY m2e really starts to fly, no more waiting, the train is at the station, were all on board so lets get rolling, as of today Friday June 5th 2009 there will be updates here on this website every day which will endeavour to make you completely aware of what's happening in our busy offices. We will be introducing all the:

* Directors

* Our Support Team

* The Global Exec members

* Our Press Officers

* - in fact everyone who is ‘on board’

So, let’s start today with a quick list of what the next updates will be bringing.

1. Every day we will explain one of the many income streams that are possible from being a m2e member

2. How the income streams work

3. How you will get your share of the money and shares

4. What you will have to do the achieve your returns

5. What the cost will be (if any)

6. How m2e will share its income from various projects with the members

OK! It all starts tomorrow - Saturday 6th June 2009. Are you ready to start breathing life back in me2everyone? Do you wnat to be involved in something phenonemal? Do you want to profit from everything we do from Saturday 6th June 2009? Then come back tomorrow and see what we're doing and how exciting this place is going to become over the next few weeks!!!

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 472000 members & growing every minute)

Q1: WHEN IS THE PRELAUNCH OVER?

Date : 6th June, 2009

Last week our new CEO spent a lot of time with the web developers, finding out just what’s taking so long getting the 1.5 version of the website live. He hears the echoes of suggestions that in early June members would begin to see some things happen and he realises its early June and, in truth, nothing really has changed. He knows what this means: people become disillusioned. Members write in, wondering when the website will go live; when they will be able to transform their dreams into a reality and; asking whether all this is smoke and mirrors – true to what blogs and forums are saying across the planet? He also knows that with nearly 500,000 there is a huge responsibility for me2everyone to deliver – and deliver it FAST!

Michael Leonard wants to ensure that we get this right and the developers make a plan. By 8th June the new database that will power version 1.5 will be ready. By 15th June the new servers will be configured and a week later the first elements of version 1.5 arrive allowing you to complete your profile, search for your friends and communicate with anyone in me2everyone. Then during June another version of the me2everyone guest area is created: something that really explains m2e in the first page and provides a wider range of support. The new Goto > Work section is completed with a chance for the GE-Enhanced team to begin developing their Customer Care network. And then there is the pledge: something that will connect every member! The pledge is that as each Customer Care network member registers they will begin to personally phone or email every member in their assigned group, personally answering every question and helping members to understand me2everyone.

So our CEO starts the ball rolling on Saturday by pledging to you that version 1.5 will be live during June 2009 and that from June our customer care team will personally begin to contact every single member.

On Sunday we begin to explore more of the questions you have been asking. This time though, we will try to bring the news a little earlier in the day :o)

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 472000 members & growing every minute)

Q2: WHERE DID M2E COME FROM?

Date : 7th June, 2009

Every story has a beginning and Brenda Karayel (ID 18299) asked those questions about where we came from and where we will be in 5 years time. Brenda wanted to know how m2e was born? What inspired us and how did the seed of the idea grow? Brenda wonders where the will and energy came from to put such a huge plan into action. She also asked how we remain inspired after all the problems we faced and how sceptics have reacted. Finally Brenda wants to know where we see and hope m2e will be in 5 years time? It seems that the man with all these answers is new CEO Michael Leonard...

PART 1

You know, the story of me2everyone goes way back to a project I worked on in 1998. The inspiration came from matchmaker.com, whose graphics were playful and whose reach was global. The whole essence of the website was about friendship. Matchmaker was a dating site, but really it was probably the first true social networking website. I made friends across the world and visited often. I found business partners but after its sale to Lycos the playfulness seemed to disappear.

I became inspired and designed something called the World Park: a simple and colourful drawing emerged and I began to visit numerous web developers. I’m not web trained – not really. I was great in BASIC way back in 1986 but I never developed from there. I met web designers in England and California and was told: “Mike, the technology to run this website simply doesn’t exist...” The dream died there and then and my life went in a different direction.

Eventually the technology arrived but I was so tied up in other things that World Park remained a dream. Thinking back, I would say that if you have ever have a dream and someone tells you "it's impossible" – ignore them and find a way to achieve it or make a compromise – but at least start your dream with real action. Seven years later I see the successes of pioneers like MySpace, Friendster, Second Life and Facebook and I wonder: “what if”.

The story of me2everyone for real begins again in 2008, from the fires of converging problems. By now the World Park name had been “given” to a plan to create a golf resort in Africa, and in early 2008 I saw some news on Yahoo about a US-based organisation called Kiva.org. I was impressed by their micro-finance idea to help people in developing nations. They had endorsement from Oprah and Bill Clinton. Kiva lets members lend small amounts of money to needy people, which is then repaid over a period of time. From a career helping entrepreneurs across the world, I figured that whatever Kiva.org was doing for developing nations could be a way to help entrepreneurs everywhere.

The project started in March 2008 as the MYMoneyTree.tv concept – forecast to launch during the summer. Meanwhile we began to look at a simple way to create more members for both World Park and the emerging MMT.tv platform. The old files were dusted off and by September work had started to build me2everyone.

When the first MMT.tv website emerged it coincided with the first visible signs of the recession. The timing sucked and after 2 months the MMT.tv membership had reached a mere 300 people. The me2everyone concept had also emerged but due to the uncertain nature of business in late 2008 we opted to create a very simply “taster” for the website to gauge public opinion. The guess was 10,000 members by the end of January and if we were very, very, very lucky we would hit 30,000 by March 1st when we expected the new version of the website to appear... How wrong we were!

So here’s the birth of me2everyone. To discover the how me2everyone emerged as one of the hottest ideas on the web and what’s coming to lift me2everyone away from the crash, come back later this evening (if you can) (9pm – GMT) and the rest of Brenda’s questions are answered.

Latest News from Me2everyone (more than 473000 members & growing every minute)

Q4: IT'S ALL NEW. SO WHAT'S NEW?

Date : 8th June, 2009

Hi everyone – we’re back again, a little later than we hoped for. But we are at least talking. Oh we're sorry about the spacing issues on these stories - its going to be fixed in the new version, so please bear with us...

It’s been such a great day today, with positive feedback and a lovely email of thanks from Brenda Karayel (see yesterday’s news). Today Kelly Rutherford joined the GE support team and the first task was to improve the whole admin system to ensure that all you Global Execs get every question answered. Kelly will be brought up to speed this week and she will soon answering all your GE emails!

Next up, we have a couple of questions from Milan Balaban (ID 156596) who first wants to know what fresh ideas we intend to bring and secondly how we see me2everyone in a few months? Well again we’re asking Mike Leonard because he works very closely with the web guys. Hey you know we promise to let other directors speak some time too! ;o)

Thanks!

me2everyone exploded onto the web 6 months ago taking many people by surprise. Thousands of members joined every day, but recently that explosion has turned into a fizzle. Now let’s be truthful – this prelaunch website is pathetic and anything we do from now on will improve the website!

A few days ago we told you that June was the month everything starts to happen and really the best way to look at the next phase of me2everyone is to look at what’s planned for our summer 2009. Version 1.5 is an incremental update with features that any good, self-respecting social network must have. So yes you will be able to create a profile. You will be able to search for friends and be able to message them or have video chats.

Also coming to me2everyone across the next 3 months are four ways to create an income from me2everyone. In fact across the next 9 months we intend to give you a new personal business to run (if you want) every 3 weeks. We’ve promised to save this for another question coming really soon!

Version 1.5 also sees the launch of the Customer Care portal that Global Execs and Customer Care Managers will use to give you guys a level of service that you very rarely experience. But you know there’s another aspect to me2everyone that is so wonderful. me2everyone is about the journey and along the way, across the months and years to come, we want to help people in your community and the wider world of charities. How?

Well, FIRST any bona fide good cause or charity will be able to advertise on me2everyone for free.

SECOND, every member will be able to nominate their top 3 favourite charities of good causes and every one chosen will be offered one share in me2everyone for every member who selects them. In the future, dividends and income from any disposals could make some very happy!

THIRD, me2everyone will pay 10% of the money earned by Customer Care Managers to good causes in their communities once every 3 months. That’s great because CCMs can use me2everyone to create some goodness in the area where they live!

FOURTH, me2everyone directors are in discussions to establish a new charity that helps children, wildlife and environmental groups across the planet. We will help in developing nations, giving farmers to the tools and access to the water they need. We will provide a lifeline to people less fortunate than ourselves. We will assist with medicines and education, plant crops and create sustainable businesses for people to run and keep 100% of their profits. We will achieve this by paying 1% of our global income into the charity AND also giving that charity a minimum of 1 paid-up share for EVERY NEW MEMBER who joins me2everyone!

This has the potential to help people across the world and on me2everyone we will put a score chart of how well we are doing. We will show you the reactions of people that every member in me2everyone is helping.

Will there be more? Well sure! In 3 months time we will be getting ready to transform the website again into version 2.0 with an improved interface, the chance for non-members to have a good look around BEFORE they decide to become free members. Exclusive games will emerge (we have some great ideas) and we will be getting ready for the first global votes for the me2everyone village mayor. Hey this is an evolving story and it’s fuelled by your passion and energy to create something the world has rarely seen before: members and customers actively involved in the development of business policy.

MIKE LEONARD

Finance Director David Lewis wants us to look into the Leader board tomorrow and discuss the reasons behind the 10m share chase. Also to look out for this week is the answer to the negative blogging (the directors are taking legal advice on this reply – so I imagine the language will be stern). I guess we are all looking forward to this and finally understanding me2everyone’s relationship with LoreKai, World Park and other entities. The news will be here and tomorrow we hope it will be here a little earlier than today. Thanks for reading and we wish you and your families good health!