Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
  • Announcements

• Dennis#MD

New contests on TopGoldForum   10/11/2017

Brand new contest in TGF Cash Folder, with cash prizes for our members: My favorite movie contest. Good luck
Sign in to follow this  
skylady

Ad-Ventures4u ~ ad-ventures4u.com

Staff

AdVentures4uheader.jpg

Family Owned and Operated !!!!

Extreme Revenue Program

We Share 75% of Revenue and 90% On All Other Income

(NO MATTER WHEN YOU JOIN WE ALL MAKE THE SAME 500 free Hits For Joining)

Marketers Dream---15% Referral Commisions-

Free Members Welcome (NOTE: ALL FREE MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO SURF 70 SITES A WEEK)

Paid Members (required to surf 25 sites a day which will take 10 minutes a day)

"We Share What We Earn"

"Other Revenue Will Be Paid Out The Last Week of Every Month"

"Revenue Shares Paid Out Weekly"

(so the company is always in profit to insure our long Term Success)

{ on the site is a video, introducing himself and family...}

Advertise all your Existing businesses in one place!!!

Building a Community That Cares about your Success

NO MONTHLY FEES

NO NEW MEMBERS REQUIRED TO SHARE IN THE PROFITS

NO RECRUITING REQUIRED

VENTURES DOUBLE BEFORE MATURING

NO HYPE AND NO EMPTY PROMISES

All Paid members will be Required to use the site to get Paid

(that makes it a very very active community)

Commissions done Bi-Weekly--Payday (within 24 hours of request)

Step inside to see What We Have To Offer

Owner is Tired Of People Getting Scammed So Honesty and Integrity Is our Way

We are the future of Success

Approved PP's:

Strict Pay

Solid Trust Pay

Liberty Reserve

Global Money Cards

All other payment proccessors log in and submit a support ticket

(we will take most every payment)

NOTICE WE MOVED TO PANAMA FEB 1ST-2009

Ad Ventures 4u * Family Owned * Revenue Shares

{ Not the Admin., have checked him out and looks good...}

skylady :)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

A Letter has been sent to the Admin., with an invitation to our Forum

and requesting that they add our banner and linking it to their thread on the forum.

so the members know where to get info. and updates and of course visit...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

We members receive almost daily communication from our Admin. Steve or son, Joey...

Just wanted to share the last one with you folks...

Real ' down to earth family'...

" Please excuse us as Joey and I don't wake up at the crack of dawn. We are all caught up now, it normally takes us a couple hours each morning to get all support answered and the upgrades done. But we make sure that it is the first thing that gets done and then we maintain throught the day. We are working on special projects such as the payment processor and the sell your gold for cash site but we now that this is the main thing we need to handle first.

We do a payout everyweek, we do it right and we do it on time, We answer every support tickets in a timely manner, we pay everyone the exact same % no matter when you join (all pro Members), we will be here when all the rest are long gone, we are always in profit, we truly believe that you are important to us, we work extremely hard for you, we require no recruiting and we mean that, no matrix to fill, no straightline where only the first earn, no 1 or 2up to give away, we stay true and honest, we don't invest and lose money, we do build internet businesses for other income, WE ARE ALWAYS IN PROFIT!!!!

We promise you this we will do the right thing always, I got ripped off of 12,000 in Nov and I am sick and tired of programs not doing what they say they are going to do.

So go to {url in Thread post} and then click on purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget and surf 25 sites a day and earn, it really is that simple.

JUST GO TO VENTURE TAB AND SEE WHAT THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE DOING.

Alerpay just hit the button beside the package that you want to purchase

http://Solidstrustpay.com got to stp and send it to steveraysmith and in the comment section put your id so that I can upgrade you.

http://strictpay.com got sp and send it to 43625 and in the comment section put your id so I can upgrade you.

http://libertyreserve.com go lb and send it to U2670886 and in the comment section put your id so I can upgrade you

http://globalmoneycards.com send it to [email protected] and in the comment section put your id so that I can upgrade you

thanks Steve "

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Here's the last one, unless something really important comes up !!!

Letter from the Admin.:

" I know it is the weekend and most of you are with family and friends so I don't like to bother you much. We have tripled last Saturday in upgrades and earnings. That is huge and we are on our way to a record week once again. Our growth is just amazing, we built this to last.

I will not bother you any longer just be safe, take care of yourself and your families, and have fun.

Steve Smith "

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: Massive amount of Upgrades This Morning

Joey is finishing up support and I just finished catching up on upgrades, you know what is surprising me is that we are having allot of older members upgrading from free to pro like never before, I thought the folks were long gone but I guess not.

They are working on getting the payment buttons on the site today and this week so hopefully that will be done soon.

Referral commissions will be paid out tomorrow and It should be a huge day for the recruiters with the new rule change.

Today I was thinking back on all the internet businesses I have been in and that is allot before this one.

Some programs made me wait 3 months to get paid, and once I got paid I had to wait monthly just to earn a $100 or so dollars. NOT HERE!!!!!

Some programs I had to put in people to earn and those people had to get people and so on. I could make a little money but my downline would get stuck with the bill. NOT HERE!!!!!

Some programs I had to be in the line and when I reached the top of a ladder I would get paid, and then cycle to the next ladder, I did know the ladder stretched to mars and back before I could get paid. NOT HERE!!!!

Some programs are similar to us but they only pay out 125% hmm is that different from 200%?

Some programs all I had to do is put in money and in 12 days I would get 144% return on my money. HAHAHAHA wheres my return. They are still planning on returning my money I just know it. NOT HERE!!!

Some programs I didn't have to surf, all I had to do is wait for them to make a bunch of money playing forex or trading on the money exchange, I guess they are still trading because I still haven't received my earnings and when I go to log in, hmmmm page is not there. NOT HERE!!!

My turn for bux, that meant that is was their turn to take our money.

About Us: We pay weekly-no Recruiting required-we never pay more than we earn-we are always in Profit-we don't invest your money we build internet business and the first one is almost done--we pay more referral commissions that all the rest-we are honest as the day is long-we never have missed a payrun--we will be here when all the rest are long gone,

... so make the right choice for you and your family and go to ad-ventures4u and pick a package that fits your budget and start earning online today. Have a great week Steve Smith

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter:

Wow the business just keeps on impressing me, we are having a extremely huge day today.

This will be the last Newsletter today because it takes a long time to send one out since we are over 10,000 members but I wanted to say thank you.

The payment processor buttons are being tested on a sister site today and will be showing up tomorrow or the next day so look for that and I will give you a heads up once they are up and running.

I went out to mow today but my battery on the mower was dead and I have been charging it all day. I have a 1990 model riding mower but I can say it is a good one and I take good care of it. The grass around here is getting high but we just have not had a good day to mow so I will have to find the right time to get the grass cut.

But anyway you probably did not need to know that but just didn't have much else to say

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter

We are coming up on the next payrun, are you leveraged to make the most for you and your family? Are you a free member and have not upgrade to earn in our program? I really would like to see everyone at the level to earn the most for themselves and upgraded from free to pro. We really do pay in real time and you have until Midnight Monday to get in your upgrades.

I can tell you from the looks of the numbers this week we are going to have a very good payrun. We love to do the payrun because we work very hard to get to that point and we like it when we know we are doing the right thing for you and making sure you make the very most you can.

This program is built for the members that purchase ventures and then get the very best to advertise online.

So you can be assured that we will in fact pay on Tuesday and if you upgrade you will earn in the payrun.

There are thousands of programs on the net, but I believe we are the best and that is because of all of you!!!!!

So go to ad-ventures4u and click on purchase venture tab and pick the package that you know will be the best for you and your family. Also it is cool to see members using the strictpay button. Solidtrustpay and liberty reserve will be coming soon. Smile Steve

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter

It is close to the Holiday and do not want to bother you much as eveyone needs to spend time with family and friends. We will be doing upgrades thru out today and tomorrow but all support from this point on will be answered on Monday.

I would love to keep up but I want to enjoy my Holiday. I will however work on upgrades because I think it is important to get them complete.

It is a great time to tell someone about our program. Do you know someone that hates their jobs, that is the best way to show them how to start earning online.

Have a great day and welcome all new members, you don't have to be the first to join to earn in our program because we all make the same, NO RECRUITING required and we truly mean that.

ad-ventures4u and go to the purchase ventures tab and pick a package that fits your budget and start earning online today. Pretty simple

thanks Steve Smith

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter:

We will for sure do our payrun and if you DO NOT have ventures then you will not be included in the payrun. If you are already a pro member you will get paid on the upgrade for the entire week as long as you have surfed. I you are a free member and you purchase ventures you will earn also.

We one of the very few that pay in real time so if you get your upgrade in before Midnight Monday you will earn on that upgrade.

I am behind today because I took the day off. I will be catching up and you can be assured that all upgrades will be done and all support answered shortly. This was the first day I have taken off in 5 months but now I am rested and ready to go for a very long time.

We really enjoyed Easter and the family is doing well. I talked about ventures and how excited I am just to work for all of you. I like to tell at least one new person about ad-ventures4u everyday. It is so easy to do. I just get them in a conversation and sooner or later they always ask what I do or the start talking about the terrible job they have.

So to earn on Tuesday go to ad-ventures4u and click on purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget and you will earn on Tuesday you can count on it!!!!!!

It's Time To Act!!!!! Thanks Steve

PS We all make the same, no matter when you join, be the last to join and make the same as the first that joined. NO RECRUITING REQUIRED.

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter:

We will for sure do our payrun and if you DO NOT have ventures then you will not be included in the payrun. If you are already a pro member you will get paid on the upgrade for the entire week as long as you have surfed. I you are a free member and you purchase ventures you will earn also.

We one of the very few that pay in real time so if you get your upgrade in before Midnight Monday you will earn on that upgrade.

I am behind today because I took the day off. I will be catching up and you can be assured that all upgrades will be done and all support answered shortly. This was the first day I have taken off in 5 months but now I am rested and ready to go for a very long time.

We really enjoyed Easter and the family is doing well. I talked about ventures and how excited I am just to work for all of you. I like to tell at least one new person about ad-ventures4u everyday. It is so easy to do. I just get them in a conversation and sooner or later they always ask what I do or the start talking about the terrible job they have.

So to earn on Tuesday go to ad-ventures4u and click on purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget and you will earn on Tuesday you can count on it!!!!!!

It's Time To Act!!!!! Thanks Steve

PS We all make the same, no matter when you join, be the last to join and make the same as the first that joined. NO RECRUITING REQUIRED.

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: 4-14-09

I want everyone to understand how we do Holidays. When we allow you to take off for a Holiday and we also take off for a Holiday so we do not pay for that day. Our earnings was for 6 days last week and this is why. We do not work on that day, so our program is based on earnings and if no earnings are posted on the Holiday then we do not have earnings for that day.

If we do have earnings that comes in on the holiday it is rolled over and processed on the following day. Yes we are having huge weeks and you are doing a great job. We pay ontime and we never miss. I know most of the members understand the longivity of the program and that they want it here for ever, and we do too. So we do things a certain way inorder so that the % stays nice for all members for the long haul and doesn't vary up or down very much.

Remember we are a revenue share and we have to average out to make us a nice income for months to come. If we overpay on Holidays it would hurt us for the long haul. So please understand how we do Holidays and we will put it in the Faqs. We have never paid a Holiday including Christmas and New Years.

We only have a very few Holidays thru out the year that we honor, Remember this also will pass and you will see that we are here to serve and the program will be here long after all other programs are long gone.

Thanks Steve Smith

PS It is still more than all the rest are paying and you lose nothing in ventures, we still pay 200% were as all the rest pays you 125%.

I now, finally have a few ventures, so am earning daily...

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newletter: { from yesterday}

" I had to run Cara Home today and that was an 8 hour drive, 4 hours each way. She needed to get home because she had some things to do. I already miss my Grandson Shane, he is such a joy to be around, and of course I miss Cara too.

We are pretty well caught up except doing the Referral cashouts and we will do them once Joey and I can hook up to do them. It only takes a few minutes to do all of them because there is not very many.

We are really having a burst of new members coming into the site. I am excited, I know the site went down a few minutes today and that was because we were adding server memory and space, Tomorrow we will add more but the site will not go down at all. We want to make sure we are staying ahead of the game and making it the best place to advertise and to earn.

Welcome all the new members with me, and since they are just starting out we need to give them the same knowlege as we have, you don't have to be the first to join because we all earn the same.

No Recruiting required.

To earn you will need to purchase advertising, how you do that is go to ad-ventures4u and go to purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget.

We intend to be here for years to come.

Oh yes I want everyone to understand that in no way was I stating that any one should not pay taxes on earnings, I have always paid my taxes and never ever cheated. So do the right thing always. Thanks, Steve Smith "

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
Newsletter: April 18th 2009

Did you know we have Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers, Truck drivers, Business owners, Retired Members, Deaf Members, Young, Old, and all the in between.
We are a true community and we handle almost 13,000 members--do all the support and we do it with ease.

We are built on customer service and we believe the members are the most important part of the program.

We believe all should treated equal and that is why we share the same % of the revenue with evey member that owns ventures.
We allow members to earn even if they have not recruited one single person, we pay in real time and do not hold your earnings for weeks at a time like most programs.

We are your company and we work for you. Thanks for all the support.

To join and earn everyweek you must do a couple of things. Go to ad-ventures4u, click on purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget then you need to go to surf now and make sure that you surf 25 sites a day and you will earn in our program.

I suggest you read the weekly schedule so you will know when we do things and when you should do things.

There has been no better time to start earning online than right now and in our program.

We are earning more this week than ever before and why not leverage to maximize your earnings.

Thank You Steve Smith

skylady ;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

I'm earning, want to get more Ventures as soon as possible !!!

skylady ;)

Newsletter: 4-20-09

We will do the payrun on Monday midnight eastern and we must get our upgrades in to earn on them this week.

We are doing our week 20, payrun this week.

We have never missed a payrun and we won't miss this one either.

All pro members that upgrade before tonight at midnight will infact get paid for the entire week on that upgrade as long as they have surfed.

All free members that upgrade to pro will also get paid Tuesday.

So let's get leveraged to make the max for our families. We are stronger than ever, we have had a huge, huge week of earnings, and Joey and I have worked very hard to keep up with the business to make sure you all get paid and that is exactly what will happen.

If you don't think we are the largest just go to alexa.com and check us out and then go to compare and just compare us to the other program that are similar and you will see we are the absolute biggest and the best program of this type.

And you know why we are ? BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!

You are the best members in the world and we believe that you are the most important people online today.

We feel you are like family and we want all of you to have success.

So go to ad-ventures 4u and click on purchase ventures and pick a package and start earning online today. We will be here when the rest are long gone. thanks Steve Smith

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: 4-21-2009

Yep no recruiting required but what if you did.

Well this is how it breaks down, if just one member signs up under you, that is $1500 in your pocket over time, some recruiters get this the very first upgrade some have to wait over time to acheive this.

You say well I don't have time or don't know how, I say this, everyone has 10 friends that need to make extra earnings. So let's say you got 10 and they all upgraded that is 15,000 on just ten, that is less than one a month.

Let's say you got one a week for a year, THAT IS 78,000 DOLLARS. Nope you don't have to recruit because the ones that figured this out is already telling everyone they know and we are growing nicely.

But for just telling someone how to earn online where they have to only surf for about 15 minutes a day.

Walk them thru the site, show them your earnings, that is about all it takes to get them to see that it is the best way to earn.

I just thought I would throw that out there, the recruiter are getting ready to get another payrun thursday and I can promise you this, they are raking it in and are jumping for joy. And I love to see them earn and pay them out because they truly love the buisness and the internet income that it is bringing them.

OUR GROWTH IS IN THE 150 TO 175 MEMBERS A DAY ON AVERAGE WHICH IS UP 32% FROM LAST MONTH.

Remember we are growing perfectly and are very solid but I just thought that it would help some of you grow beyond your dreams. I think I can say this, our recruiters are the best paid online, and why not join them.

Thanks to all the recruiters, I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all you do and the 15% referral bonus will never change. Thanks Steve Smith

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: April 22nd

I sent a note a while back but I just want all the pro members to know about our Family Reunion for Joey and I. We will be gone on these dates, So we will be posting a schedule change for that week very soon so that all understands that we will be gone and when we will do the earnings payrun and when the commission payrun will be for that week.

Next week we will do the payrun exactly as we have done. No change in the date or anything but the following week is when we will be gone. We will be able to do upgrades and some support but will be visiting with family and we will not have much internet service where we are at. Most likely when we are in the motel room we will get caught up.

It is important to us to go and enjoy family because that is what this entire program is based on.

WE WILL NOT MISS THE PAYRUN IT WILL JUST BE POSTPONED UNTIL WE FIND TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So Joey will be posting the scedule sometime this week for that time frame, thank you for understanding and if we decide to do a double payrun the following week we guarentee the % will be for the two weeks. So you have a guarentee that we will pay our normal for those two weeks no exception so you can be assured that the % will not go down no matter what upgrades we have for those weeks.

What I am saying is this, The % is going to stay the same for the next three weeks so we can enjoy our family. We are a revenue share but have managed to program to make this happen.

We can do this because of your dedication to our program and that we are a truly solid company.

So I don't know when there has ever been a better time to make sure you are leveraged to make the very best for you and your family. Thanks Steve Smith

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: Aprip 22nd

We will have a new system on payouts, Joey has been working extremely hard to get our mass payment system to work. Here is the great news, we have a new system in place to do your request for cashouts.

1. We will Post Earnings on the site on Monday Midnight.

2. Look at your earnings and decide if you want to rollover for compounding or cashout full or partial

3. You will see a tab on the site that says (cashout request).

4. You will need to fill out every field to ensure you get your cashout.

5. NOTE: WE WILL NOT ANSWER ANY QUESTION FOR THE COMMENT SECTION YOU SEE IN THERE.

6. Hit submit and your cashout request will go into a mass payout sheet.

7. Once that is done Joey and I will verify and then sort to do a mass cashout

8. NOTE: No cashout will be done on a support ticket, so please refrain from supporting your cashout.

This will take affect immediatly and will Start with our Referral commissions this week

What this does for us is this, We can handle mamy many thousands of members without changing our weekly payruns. We can do the payouts in seconds instead of spending allot of time doing them.

We can do this while we are away on our family Reunion and not have to adjust our schedule.

WE DID THIS ALL FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

So make sure you are leveraged to make the very best for you and your family.

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: 4-25-09

I went to see my family today because my Wife is gone to see her family in KY. They are all doing fine but the family drama I think is really getting to my wife. She has two sisters and one of them is really upsetting her but that is the way family is sometimes. My mom and dad just got back from Ark. to hunt diamonds, they did not find any but dad said he had a really good time. Him and a freind had been wanting to go for years and just finally got it all worked out so they could go.

Anyway enough about our life, ad-ventures4u is really rocking today and I have tons of members telling me that it is the best place they advertise and get more new members in different programs than any other source online. I am very proud of that fact and let's keep it that way for many many years.

I will be doing upgrades in lumps today so that I am not spending all day at my desk. We will have to decide on how we are going to do the payrun and referral commissions while we are on are family reunion trip. We promise we will make it right for all members and you will not be hurt in any way, we just don't know if we will have enough internet service yet.

Welcome all the hundreds of new members each day and we want you to know that all of us make the same % so it does not matter when you join you make the same as the very first person that Joined.

So try us out, we are the best advertising and the best group of members in the world. Thanks Steve Smith

;)

Love how he share his family with us... Thanks Steve :wub:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff

Newsletter: April 30th, 2009

We have reached our destination, but we are having internet problems. I had to run to the local Arbys to send this newsletter. We hope to get the internet up and running soon. We greatly thank you for your patience.

Thank you

Joey

;)

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...

Staff
Ad-Venters Newsletter: while on Family Re-union...

We will catch up on all upgrades daily, we caught up this morning and will catch up in the morning. The payrun will end on the same day as always, that is Monday night midnight eastern. We will be putting out the payrun schedule later this week. As most of you know we are at our Family Reunion and we will not be online as much as we normally are.

Thank for all your support and membership is growing faster than ever, revenue is growing faster than ever and we are more solid than ever.

Thanks Steve Smith

:thumbup:

Visual it being so...

And it shall be...