Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By CharlesPham
      Hey guys, 
      Today I would like to introduce a very easy site to make money. You just read the news and withdrawals,
      1.      To make fast and not time consuming. You can use the tool auto to click. You can also introduce your friends to earn  more
      d     Link to join : http://goo.gl/SdAouo
      0.01$/1click , 0.05$/1 ref Good luck and earn more money

• By CharlesPham
      Make money with Earnably.com

Do you love listening to Radio or watching Videos?
      Now what if I told you that you will be paid for doing the same?
      Why Not Join EARNABLY Today? Click here to join Earnably

http://goo.gl/XQJq2Q

Well.. Your options are not restricted to the above two options. Earnably has a wider scope. You can also earn money by taking daily surveys and completing the offers allotted to you.
      Lets take a look at each option independently-
      ·         Offer Walls
      You can complete offers which include tasks, videos and trials offered from various partners such as Peanut Labs, AdGateRewards, Matomy, TrialPay,ClixWall, etc.
      Choose the option that suits you and go ahead!!
      ·         Daily Surveys
      You can earn upto 75 points by taking Surveys offered by Peanut Labs and Persona.ly and SaySoForGood.
      Surveys undertaken from partners such as Opinion Surveys and Your Surveys will earn you upto 50 points.
      ·         Videos
      You earn 1 point for each ad you view for the videos offered by Adbistro and Matomy, while Persona.ly pays upto 0.50 points for each ad you will view.
      ·         Radios
      For every 10 minutes of listening to the Radio offered by Radio Loyalty, you can earn upto  U.S. $0.50
      The rate for the above option is as follows-
      0.50 Points for users from US, UK, Canada and Australia
      0.25 Points for users from Belgium, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and Spain
      0.10 Points for users from Rest of the world

Still not satisfied? Want to earn more?
      Yes!! You can. 
      How Is It Possible?
      The Referral System!

·         HOW YOU WOULD BENEFIT BY SIGNING UP VIA MY REFERRAL SYSTEM
      Users who are interested to join Earnably can sign up via my referral link–
      Click the link given in bold below and earn 100 points FREE–
      http://earnably.com/i/CharlesPham

Not only me, but you would also benefit by signing via the referral link above; since Earnably will Reward You 100 points as Bonus Points To Your Account. As for me, I will get a credit of 10 points if a user from US, the UK, Canada or Australia, signs up via my referral link.
       If you do not wish to sign up via my referral link, then you can sign up for Earnably through this link- https://earnably.com/
      However, you will not get the benefit of 100 Bonus Points, which you would earn if you sign up via my referral link.
             REDEMPTION OPTIONS AT EARNABLY
      You canredeem for $2, $5, $10, $20 or $30 by either choosing Paypal Cash or Amazon.com Gift Card or Bitcoin Payment options.
       Good luck to all new users!!

• By runrun7100
      Hello, Namaste. This method MAY get patched at ANY time, so I'm really asking you to take the full advantage of this while it works. It is
      indeed a great method if you have friends & family to help you, but all that is truly needed is patience.
      ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HAVE THE RECOMMENDED APP OPEN & RUNNING ON YOUR PHONE TO GET PAID.

Thanks for commenting as it is indefinitely worth your time, and unlike the SOOO many other useless threads around on this website; THIS WILL EARN YOU MONEY GUARANTEED.
      Before getting started you will NEED
      1. Android cellular phone
      2. Internet Connection
      3. Electricity
      Firstly let me introduce you to what we are going to be using which is AppLike. Do you know AppLike? AppLike suggests you new apps that are MOSTLY games and in return rewards you with coins that can be easily generated and traded for REAL cash and gift cards (Amazon, PayPal, Google Play, and MUCH MORE!) just for USING the apps themselves. Did you see what I just said there?
      ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HAVE THE RECOMMENDED APP OPEN & RUNNING ON YOUR PHONE TO GET PAID.
      YOU ALSO MUST REGISTER UNDER THIS LINK to receive 4,444 coins to get started with automatically. Which actually is close $1.00 ALREADY on the app itself.
      BONUS - EARN WITHOUT A PHONE ON YOUR PC NOW! (x2 Revenue)
      1. Download Leapdroid - http://bit.ly/2fC5iOB
      2. Download Applike using it's browser - https://goo.gl/r2Pw8T
      3. Download ANY of their recommended app(s)
      4. Keep it open for x amount of hours, and then later cash out.
      5. Vouch on this thread.

THIS METHOD IS AUTOPILOT FOR ANY IDIOT THAT IS DOUBTING THAT IT ISN'T??? LMFAO man..

Also I just RE-READ it's rules and it says that you'll earn 25% of all coins that I earn as well!
      Can anyone of you confirm this so that I can add it to the OP?
      It is updated once every eveneing! so you should receive a bunch of extra coins!
      So what're you waiting for now?
      You are guaranteed earn $1 today if you get started NOW with my link!
      Classify as working after you are PAID!
    • By vipsignup
      I'm not the admin!

REGISTER HERE

China Petro Limited is the largest oil and gas producer and distributor, playing a dominant role in the oil and gas industry in China.
      It is not only one of the companies with the biggest sales revenue in China, but also one of the largest oil companies in the world.

China Petro was established as a joint stock company with limited liabilities by China National Petroleum Corporation under the Company Law and the Special Regulations on the Overseas Offering and Listing of Shares by Joint Stock Limited Companies on November 5th, 1999. The American Depositary Shares (ADS) and H shares of PetroChina were listed on the New York Stock Exchange on April 6, 2000 (stock code: PTR) and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited on April 7, 2000 (stock code: 857) respectively. It was listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange on November 5, 2007 (stock code: 601857).

Company Details

Company Assets: $387 billion
      Started: Jun 10, 2016
      Running days: 13
      Get 25% Referral Commission
      Instant Withdrawal

Investment plans:

Plan 1
      400% after 1 day

Plan 2
      500% after 2 days

Plan 3
      600% after 3 days

Plan 4
      700% after 5 days

Plan 5
      1000% after 8 days

Plan 6
      1200% after 12 days

Payment Processors: Perfect Money, Payeer and Bitcoin

REGISTER HERE
    • By ljilja

WHO WE ARE
      GRMClix is an exclusive revenue sharing advertising website that allows various advertising tools as well as earning opportunity to members through Profit sharing. They can purchase ad positions and continue to earn Profit every day until you max out.

GRMClix Earning Opportunities
      It's Very Simple And Easy : There are 4 ways to earn with GRMClix.com

1 Purchase an Ad Pack, view 7 ads daily & get revenue share
      2 Refer others & earn up to 12% commission on their purchases up to 7 Levels
      3 Monthly Membership referral commission, you'll earn 25% on each of your personally referred members if they upgrade their account.
      4 You can earn extra cash for viewing PTC ads.

GRMClix.com is free to join, but only upgraded members can purchase ad Packages and withdraw.

Free members can earn commissions. But they need to upgrade their account and purchase ad pack to be able to withdraw their commissions.

There is a $4 monthly subscription/upgrade fee. Upgrade the account is mandatory to be eligible for buying Ad packs.

GRM 1COST $5
      Business Directory Credits 20
      Text Ad Credits 50
      Banner Credits 500
      Revenue Sharing 120%
      Repurchase (%) 25%
      Ad Pack Limit 100
      REQUIREMENT - UPGRADE

GRM 2COST $10
      Business Directory Credits 40
      Text Ad Credits 100
      Banner Credits 1000
      Revenue Sharing 128%
      Repurchase (%) 35%
      Ad Pack Limit 1000
      REQUIREMENT - 100 GRM 1 AD PACK

GRM 3COST $25
      Business Directory Credits 100
      Text Ad Credits 250
      Banner Credits 2500
      Revenue Sharing 135%
      Repurchase (%) 35%
      Ad Pack Limit 1000
      REQUIREMENT - 200 GRM 2 AD PACK

Ref com on Ad packs will be 12% up to 7 Levels 8% - 1%- 1%- 0.5%- 0.5%- 0.5%- 0.5% (from 1st level to 7th level)

JOIN US HERE: GRMClicx
  • Popular Contributors

• Links