Hello from las vegas, nv

Guest Lady_8

Good Morning-Day-Evening

Hello how is everyone?

I have lurked here for a rather long time but recently decided to go ahead and join the forum and finally say hello.

Have a great day,

Michelle

• Root Admin
Good Morning-Day-Evening

Hello how is everyone?

I have lurked here for a rather long time but recently decided to go ahead and join the forum and finally say hello.

Have a great day,

Michelle

Hello Michelle,

First of all Id like to congratulate you for signing up on topgoldforum.

Secondly for saying hello to the community. Tell us more about you , your dreams, your accomplishments so far etc.

Dennis

Thank you for the warm welcome Dennis.

Well for the lofty dream, I will own a 200 acre ranch. But for the time being I would just like to be able to support my son and I in my own place and make enough working at home to be able to spend more time with my son. Living with my parents ATM as I am going through annulment/divorce with my abusive clinical husband.

My username Lady_8 is because I am a Rotary head and drive a 2004 Mazda RX-8. Love my car so I named my username after it.

I am a techie, gearhead, and a horse woman. Currently retired from the competition areana.

I am constantly on and off the internet due to my son is only 19 months and demands alot of time.

Michelle

Archived