TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
mitul

Hotforex.com

222 posts in this topic

I have got my account at HotForex, since I am new, I would apprecicate your sharing experience with HF. Thanks.

I am wondering whether there is anyone else got the email about the demo contest of HotForex

I received it today and I joined it. USD2000 for the top one

Thanks for the sharing details about the contest, I am amazed that why I have not received mail regarding this.

you are not late, it's just started. good luck, man

worth looking at, will try to join itsfree anyway right? :) thanks for sharing

sure, it's demo contest, absolutely it should be free.

been reading about it, 3 rounds each round lasts 1 month, and there is 3500 worth of prizes in each round,hey the chances are even bigger to win this! very nice!

been reading about it, 3 rounds each round lasts 1 month, and there is 3500 worth of prizes in each round,hey the chances are even bigger to win this! very nice!

exactly, let's try our best.

btw, i got an email about hotforex's referral program, sounds not bad too. have you got it?

Yes I received the same email regarding refer a friend program but I am interested in demo contest :)

anyone know the new promo by hotforex called "bull'seye"– Predict and Win Competition?

sounds crazy but exciting.

haven't been trading much lately and I really miss it, I get used to being a position trader that im not used to scalping any more lol,

haven't been trading much lately and I really miss it, I get used to being a position trader that im not used to scalping any more lol,

You are not interested in demo contest?

there are still chances and you can join too,

How is your live trading?

I have joined, the results are freakin crazy :D so i take the contest to try out some of my theories ( more like testing my luck)

live is ok, i have lots of catching up too do :D

I have joined, the results are freakin crazy :D so i take the contest to try out some of my theories ( more like testing my luck)

live is ok, i have lots of catching up too do :D

Got it. demo accounts are more easy to blow up or earn much more virtual money since they are not real money, we prefer taking more risks.

yeah, I have this thing I've been thinking about, what if i treat my live account as a demo, and hit a jackpot LOL but I guess that would be gambling :D

yeah, I have this thing I've been thinking about, what if i treat my live account as a demo, and hit a jackpot LOL but I guess that would be gambling :D

it all depends on your attitude in trading. you should stick to your strategy, instead of influence by your emotions.

it all depends on your attitude in trading. you should stick to your strategy, instead of influence by your emotions.

indeed, exactly, and more importantly i've learned to be more patient and have decsipline in making decisions :)