Hot Forex - HotForex.com

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, if you have lost your investments trying to invest with any of these brokers companies or trading with any trader and you feel that you have been ripped off and don't know how to go for your money recovery, kindly Email [email protected] .Share with them the company you are foraging, they helped i and my colleagues to recover our lost investments and they will help you as well. Thanks to them. We are really grateful that they never failed after pitfalls from company we lost our investments to. Cheers!!!

On 4/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, Carle11 said:

Hi everyone, if you have lost your investments trying to invest with any of these brokers companies or trading with any trader and you feel that you have been ripped off and don't know how to go for your money recovery, kindly Email [email protected] .Share with them the company you are foraging, they helped i and my colleagues to recover our lost investments and they will help you as well. Thanks to them. We are really grateful that they never failed after pitfalls from company we lost our investments to. Cheers!!!

Lol, this offer is for people who can't follow simple stop loss rules and control his own emotions. I have been trading with Hotforex for 5 years and haven't had a signal account wipe out because I learned first how to use stop loss setting correctly.  

HotForex is Evolving into HFM!

HFM_2.jpg

Dear client,

After 12 years of rapid growth and becoming a truly global broker of choice with over 3.5 million live accounts opened, on May 2, 2022 we are entering a new era with a new name, HFM, that more accurately reflects our wide range of trading instruments and the unique trading experience we offer.

HF Markets Group CEO George Koumantaris said: “We decided that it was time to embrace the future with a shorter, more memorable and more modernized name and for our brand to evolve alongside our ever-expanding product offerings. We provide over 1,200 products in 9 asset classes and having “forex” in our name was no longer a proper reflection of the award winning trading experience we offer."

Additionally we are proud to announce that very soon we will be releasing a brand new trading app that will allow our traders to trade on the go, as well as Physical stocks.

For more information and our extended FAQ

We are starting the new era with you!

Kind Regards,

The HotForex (soon HFM) Team

• Like 1

On 4/25/2022 at 6:03 PM, Carle11 said:

I think this was a spam bot coz it has nothing to do with this thread here and instead if it is really a good valid offer then you should post it as a new thread rather then spaming the whole forum.

yup its spam, and there are a lot of those, people loosing money then getting preyed by scammer, good lord i just hope no one falls for it, btw i noticed hotforex rebranding to HFM. so we gonna be calling it HMF from now on right? haha but it looks nice. 

On 5/10/2022 at 4:35 PM, tradesprint said:

Yeah i have visited the site recently and it seems like transforming from Hotforex into hotforex markets means they might have improved more within last years of their performance.

yeah it is great news since it is a sign that company grows bigger and will likely add additional services, looking forward to try it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2022 at 3:03 PM, broforex51 said:

Hello Hot Forex, I can not open your website, there is any issues with your broker? I want to talk with your CS but I can not access your website, it is scared me because I'm trading with Hot Forex with a big value of money. I want to make any withdrawals, can you help me with this? I can not access your website.

They are available even on weekends. Are you sure you entered correct website?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...