Hot Forex - HotForex.com

Rate this topic

Well the Brexit looks quite appealing chance for me to capture some green pips, just wanted to clarify is it possible to observe any changes on yen and gold (I mean leverage cuts, and forced position closing) in case of abnormal market behavior. What is the reasonable lot size you'd advice me to use?

Thanks.

when in doubt stay out, thats what i usually do, and yes the markets are gonna a bit irregular with the brexit and all that mess goin on in the eu region, but its gonna be gradual and might take a couple of months, a good oportunity to catch some moves in the market

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 26/07/2016 at 5:57 PM, sendong said:

good for you, though there are chances to make money, but its always better to be safe in my opinion. 

Yes chances were there however i think that we should play it safe and instead of getting greedy we should stick to the required trade plan and if that required target is achieved we should not go for further trading.

On 05.08.2016 at 2:30 PM, sendong said:

yah, we stay on the safe side, though i do love a risk now and then, but as much as possible avoid doing anything crazy, 

Yeah doing anything crazy in trading with high leverage like bets made in rush or under influence of emotions are guaranteed loss. 

On 12/8/2016 at 7:24 PM, pradegxs said:

Yeah doing anything crazy in trading with high leverage like bets made in rush or under influence of emotions are guaranteed loss. 

not only forex, we should apply a rule in every business we join: "Don't never put all eggs in one basket". Follow me, we shoud keep a money for our living.

On 12/08/2016 at 5:24 PM, pradegxs said:

I guess trading with high leverage means high risks and the new traders should not keep the leverage too high in the start as they might subject to high losses due to the fact they are unaware of the market conditions.

Well if we trade on news I think we need more leverage to increase our potential profit. Basically the strategy I use is depositing 200$ and taking highest leverage to put two pending orders in opposite directions. It also known as news straddle. Anybody of you have successfully implemented this strategy on Hotforex?

i might have done that in the past, though i can safely say i was unaware of it, but i do now some traders making use of the 1:1000 leverage for the sake of the fast jump to a higher capital with minimal deposit before adjusting their leverage. or something of that sort

there was a time when PayPal was an option but not anymore, you will notice most brokers dont use PayPal due to the sensitive account freezing of PayPal users which can be really bad, i do have a paypal account mostly used for ebay and online purchases.. i dont think its possible unless u use some online money exchanger which might be bad, they exchange paypal funds with other means, like skrill to paypal with a certain fee. and so on. 

What other alternative would you like to suggest other than skrill or neteller..? I am using skrill for quite sometime but i think it is the time to change it and for neteller they are not offering any services here in my region although i have heard that both neteller and skrill companies are mother and son.

• 2 weeks later...