Hot Forex - HotForex.com

Rate this topic

HotForex extends partnership with Paris Saint-Germain.

PSG-Partnership-new-sponsorship-page-you

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce the renewal of our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain for the 2021/22 season!

With the renewal of our partnership there are many new and exciting initiatives to come, including unique online and offline experiences, exclusive contests and further education on the shared values between online trading and football.    

“We are excited to continue our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain, a club with a great legacy and global fan base. Although in different fields, we operate under the same values, principles and ethics. We are certain that this partnership extension will make us push the limits even further this coming year, bringing new and exciting initiatives to our clients and football fans around the globe!”

LEARN MORE

Warm Regards, 
The HotForex team

HotForex welcomes all 2021-22 arrivals of Official Partner Paris Saint-Germain.

Messi.jpg

Dear Client,

We are excited to welcome Lionel Messi and all the club’s new arrivals including Georginio Wijnaldum, Achraf Hakimi, Sergio Ramos and Gianluigi Donnarumma and wish them the best of luck throughout the season.   
In many ways, Paris Saint-Germain were by far the big winners of the summer transfer window, having realized the ultimate dream team. The French club managed to build an incredibly talented squad with several high-profile players ready to line up for another successful season.
Acting as the French football club’s Official Online Trading Partner for a second consecutive season, we will continue engaging our clients and football fans with new activities and educating them about the shared values of online trading and football.    

Visit the HotForex website today to find out more about the partnership renewal.  

Warm Regards, 
The HotForex team

Leading global multi-asset broker HotForex has announced a renewal of the company's Official Partnership agreement with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of the 2021/22 season.

Commenting on the extension of the agreement, a HotForex spokesperson said: "We are very proud to renew our partnership with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of another exciting season. Our partnership has proved to charge both parties with even more energy to strive for excellence. We would like to wish the team the best of luck on the pitch for the 2021/22 season and look forward to creating new fan activations which will bring our clients and football fans closer to the action, as well as continuing to help educate people on investing."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I trade mostly on Gold, it's been known for it's wild swings, I set 1:20 leverage on my Hotforex platform and feel fine even with big drawdowns. That money that they printed and poured into economy, I think its a massive inflationary move and you know gold is a hedge so it's a kind of long-term bet on Gold hitting 2K

HotForex's partnership program, HF Partners, was acknowledged as the ultimate go-to program for partners in the financial markets in terms of competitive commissions, advanced tracking and reporting, customized marketing material and continuous expansion and support. The company received the award commenting: "This is an acknowledgment of the work done and effort we have made together with our Partners. Our aim is to continue to invest in and expand our global partner network by offering the ideal partnership program for those seeking opportunities for business growth and expansion."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I trade mostly on Gold, it's been known for it's wild swings, I set 1:20 leverage on my Hotforex platform and feel fine even with big drawdowns. That money that they printed and poured into economy, I think its a massive inflationary move and you know gold is a hedge so it's a kind of long-term bet on Gold hitting 2K

• 2 months later...