Hot Forex - HotForex.com

Rate this topic

HotForex Receives Best Forex Mobile App 2019 Award!

2rgome0.jpg

Dear Clients,

We are thrilled to announce that HotForex has been voted and received the Best Forex Mobile App 2019 award from Forex Awards! 

The upgraded HF App is your personal trading partner, allowing to stay up to date on the go and control your account all from the palm of your hand! We have established mobile trading as an excellent opportunity to never miss a trade again. Find out more about the HF App  here:.

Thank you very much for your dedication and support which fuel our efforts to always strive for excellence! 

Best Regards, 
The HotForex Team

HotForex: Upcoming Juyly 2019 Webinars.

25grzo5.jpg

Power your trades with industry tips and knowledge from our forex experts by signing up to our free weekly webinars.

Our webinars are designed to improve your FX knowledge and help you hone your trading skills to give you the confidence you need to trade the markets! Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, our seasoned market analysts will guide you through key forex strategies and concepts.

Every live webinar is followed by a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to put your questions to the presenter!

We are committed to being with you every step of the way in your forex trading career, and by providing valuable forex education, we can give you a solid foundation to begin trading.

Registration is FREE but you need to hurry up because places are limited!

By joining our webinars you can:

*Watch our experts analyse the markets live.
*Strengthen your trading skills and knowledge.
*Ask questions and get the answers you need.
*Access past webinars to refresh your memory.
*Get valuable training that is not readily available online.
*Discover industry tips and tricks from the pros.

Places are limited*, so book your free place now!

View our webinar lineup for July 2019 Webinars:

03 July, 11:00 AM GMT: The Art of Price Action Trading

Want to trade without any indicators on your chart? Price Action Trading is just that – decisions made on price alone. Support, Resistance, Reversals and Pin bars are all key to this approach, and Andria will demonstrate everything you need to know in this interactive webinar, including:

* Identifying Support & Resistance areas
* Key candle patterns
* Entries and exits

Instructor: Andria Pichidi , HotForex’s Analyst

04 July, 12:00 PM: The Importance of Emotional Control

Join senior trader and FX researcher, Oto, for this advanced level webinar that looks at the brain chemistry behind emotions when trading. Find out how emotions can affect your trading decisions and risk management and the importance of controlling it in this expert session which will cover:

* How to manage your risk and emotions
* The brain chemistry behind trading
* Currency trading dangers

Instructor: Oto , BlueSkyForex

09 July, 11:00 AM GMT: Live Analysis

In this live analysis webinar, our market expert Stuart will analyze forex, commodity and stock markets. Traders of all levels of experience can learn from this opportunity to ask questions about analysis, trading, risk management and future trading setups. In this webinar, you will:

* Watch Stuart analyze the markets in real time
* Learn how professionals approach their analysis and trading
* Get your trading questions answered live

Instructor: Stuart Cowell , HotForex’s Head Market Analyst

10 July, 11:00 AM: Trading with the Awesome Oscillator

Bill Williams developed an indicator he called Awesome. Join Stuart today to see how simple this tool can be and how to apply it to all assets on all time frames. Is it really Awesome?

* Three simple standalone strategies
* Combining the AO with other indicators
* The pros and cons of the AO

11 July, 12:00 PM GMT: Using Divergences in FX trading

Divergence between various indicators and prices can be a significant indication of market movements that could be imminent. In this webinar we will discuss how you can identify such a divergence in various indicators and also analyse how you can exploit such opportunities. Learn also about:

* Divergence in markets movements
* How to identify divergence
* How to benefit from it

Instructor: Oto , BlueSkyForex

16 July 11:00 AM: Live Analysis

17 July, 12:00 PM GMT: Autochartist – A Tool for all Time Frames

Autochartist is a great market scanning trading tool that automatically highlights trading opportunities. Join Andria today as she explains the key benefits of the system and how it can be used on all time frames.

* The importance of the Volatility Analysis
* How to decide when to trade your preferred instruments
* How Autochartist can fit any trading style or approach

Instructor: Andria Pichidi , HotForex’s Analyst

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHotForex, live chat, or by email.

Best Regards,

The HotForex Support Team

*Please Note: Places are limited and we cannot guarantee availability. On the day of the Webinar, make sure to dial in or login on time using the instructions in the confirmation email you receive following registration. When the maximum number of attendees is reached, no further registrants will be able to join.

On 6/26/2019 at 10:59 PM, pradegxs said:

Can I request withdrawals and top-up my account using your mobile app? Or it's only available when logging in from PC?

Yes, the app could replace web browser for hotforex function usage. I think it's their goal when created this app. I did make several withdrawals to my account through this app, however, browser can remember your credential and auto-fill for you, for app, you have to manually enter your data.

On 7/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, nextop said:

Yes, the app could replace web browser for hotforex function usage. I think it's their goal when created this app. I did make several withdrawals to my account through this app, however, browser can remember your credential and auto-fill for you, for app, you have to manually enter your data.

Yeah I tested this app too, made two withdrawals of my profit to crypto wallet, money were credited in two hours. I think its pretty fast and reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

Proud sponsor of champion Tio Ellinas at the Porsche Supercup 2019.

29vxqg7.jpg

Dear Client, 

We are proud to announce that HotForex has extended its sponsorship of Cypriot Porsche driver Tio Ellinas at the Porsche Supercup 2019! Tio’s core values and broad ambitions are a source of inspiration to all and we, at HotForex, are always embracing the drive for success! 

One of his biggest accomplishments as a racecar driver was being crowned a champion of the Porsche Carrera Cup GB. Our shared values of commitment, efficiency and excellence have made us a successful dynamic duo hence we continue to be proud supporters of his efforts for another fascinating racecar event! 

To see more on the renewal of this partnership click below..

Best Regards, 
The HotForex Team

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2019 at 8:12 PM, pradegxs said:

How many Industry awards does Hotforex have? Any news about recent FX expo in Dubai?

Were they awarded with anything?

When you logged into your my.hotforex account you can see almost every detail in the bottom, please try and tell us how many awards are showing up there.

• 3 weeks later...

A new award for the HotForex Affiliates program.

1iwa05I8_o.jpg

Dear Client,

Our 25+ collection of awards continues to grow! This time we have been honoured by the International Finance Awards for having the Best Forex Affiliate Program 2019!

HotForex Affiliate program gives YOU the opportunity to start your own business with multi-tier affiliate software, fast payments, auto rebates and unlimited commission. As with every other aspect of our services, we also provide all the reliable support and marketing tools you need to get started, with no experience or start up fees required.

Thank you for all your support as we continue to further establish our position as a market leader of choice, a powerful entity that provides for and also rewards its clients in return for their loyalty.

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

Another Best Broker award for HotForex!

cEHR2dcY_o.png

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that International Finance Awards has named HotForex the Best Forex & Commodities Broker in Latin America!

A HotForex spokesman said: “This new award is an excellent addition to our 25+ existing awards and demonstrates our continued success in establishing ourselves as a market leader with global reach, committed to providing our clients with the best possible client-centric trading experience.”

Thank you for all your support, and for choosing us as your broker of choice!

Kind regards,

The HotForex Team

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2019 at 3:27 PM, tradesprint said:

Contests are always good for proving skills so participation can also leads to winning the competition and earning repute among other traders.

Contests are great way to improve your trading skills and gain knowledge because competition is strong motivation. Usually your performance increases in contest because it is a kind of psychological pressure you have to tackle and there is little incentive to drift away from completing tasks and following trading plan. I like to participate into contests like NFP machine From Tickmill or scalping contest from Hotforex