Hot Forex - HotForex.com

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's interesting that their contests consists of many rounds, each round lasts only one month. http://www.hotforex.com/demo_contest/

$400 is not bad but not attracted for a big contest, many traders would join. But $400 is still better than getting nothing.

the question got me a bit confused here.. lol..

Thanks for the sharing details about the contest, I am amazed that why I have not received mail regarding this.

you are not late, it's just started. good luck, man

worth looking at, will try to join itsfree anyway right? :) thanks for sharing

sure, it's demo contest, absolutely it should be free.

been reading about it, 3 rounds each round lasts 1 month, and there is 3500 worth of prizes in each round,hey the chances are even bigger to win this! very nice!

exactly, let's try our best.

btw, i got an email about hotforex's referral program, sounds not bad too. have you got it?

haven't been trading much lately and I really miss it, I get used to being a position trader that im not used to scalping any more lol,

You are not interested in demo contest?

there are still chances and you can join too,

How is your live trading?

I have joined, the results are freakin crazy :D so i take the contest to try out some of my theories ( more like testing my luck)

live is ok, i have lots of catching up too do :D

Got it. demo accounts are more easy to blow up or earn much more virtual money since they are not real money, we prefer taking more risks.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, I have this thing I've been thinking about, what if i treat my live account as a demo, and hit a jackpot LOL but I guess that would be gambling :D

it all depends on your attitude in trading. you should stick to your strategy, instead of influence by your emotions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, i have received new email from Hotforex here is copy if you didn't received it.

Dear Client,

We are glad to present to our loyal traders and partners the HotForex Merchandise. There is a wide range of top quality products all branded with the HotForex logo. The product range includes accessories, T-shirts and much more.The products are not available for purchase, as we are not in the business of selling merchandise, instead we are in the business of offering exceptional trading services!

Furthermore, we believe that you, the Client are our most valuable asset and the launch of the HotForex branded products recognizes this by giving you the HotForex merchandise free of charge. Every month we will have a draw and 100 clients will be sent a HotForex branded product free of charge. Please note that Micro account holders are excluded from the draw.

Find out more: http://www.hotforex.com/en/contest/hotforex-merchandise.html

Guys, i have received new email from Hotforex here is copy if you didn't received it.

Dear Client,

We are glad to present to our loyal traders and partners the HotForex Merchandise. There is a wide range of top quality products all branded with the HotForex logo. The product range includes accessories, T-shirts and much more.The products are not available for purchase, as we are not in the business of selling merchandise, instead we are in the business of offering exceptional trading services!

Furthermore, we believe that you, the Client are our most valuable asset and the launch of the HotForex branded products recognizes this by giving you the HotForex merchandise free of charge. Every month we will have a draw and 100 clients will be sent a HotForex branded product free of charge. Please note that Micro account holders are excluded from the draw.

Find out more: http://www.hotforex....erchandise.html

It's very interesting, and i really want to get some gifts from them.

I heard they are also on zulu, Is zulu reliable?