TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dianne9

Your Biggest Earnings in Affiliate Programs?

20 posts in this topic

I have been an affiliate member to many programs and yet I can't even reached my first $100 in total. To those who are affiliate members, wanna share how much you earn so far?

Let's just inspire each other here.

Yeah, I need more inspiration too. I think I am not doing very well in my affiliate programs. Just wanna know also how they manage to get this thing working.

More inputs please.

same as cindy said...im not also doing good in my affiliate programs, so... i think i need some more inspiration here...coz im very confused if we can really earn anything...

for the sake of everyone, I have found this website from one of the threads around here and just posting it here so everyone who's checking this thread would know as well. hope this would help for people seeking referrals: congalist.com

Hi guys,

Maybe you might want to try Tissa's Affiliate Marketing.

I had a credit for $125 for commissions a few days after I had signed up for

Tissa Godavitarnes Affiliate Program.

I thought how could I have commission already when I had not even started

promoting my people search engine yet.

Well, turns out Tissa credits that to new affiliates with his new Referral program.

Tissa Godavitarnes Affiliate Program also work with some of the biggest names in

the business like ClickBank, Google, Net Detective, Reunion & GDI!

Visit for more info >>>Tissa's Affiliate Marketing

More & more people are getting involve in this Tissa's Affiliate Program & already

starts to earn money. You shouldn't miss this great opportunity.

See Proof Here >>> Tissa's Affilate Earning Updated

This is 100% Real and happening right now. Tissa Godavitarne's program is a proven

way to Make Money Online.

To your success,

xilo

I also didnt make much till now. But i guess the best to do is join as many referral system as we can.

I also didnt make much till now. But i guess the best to do is join as many referral system as we can.

meera your strategy works only on short term. As soon as you find a good paying affiliate program STICK with it and start promoting it badly: Write on forums, send article , write on blogs, social networking sites etc. Jumping from one program to other doesn't bring too much profit

for the sake of everyone, I have found this website from one of the threads around here and just posting it here so everyone who's checking this thread would know as well. hope this would help for people seeking referrals: click here

I just clicked on the link you provided and I have to say that I was impressed! I think I am going to sign up. Before I sign up for anything I always like to research it, so thats what I am going to do but I can see how it works, looks very good.

I have been an affiliate member to many programs and yet I can't even reached my first $100 in total. To those who are affiliate members, wanna share how much you earn so far?

Ok, I have to say that I was lucky. As I found a couple of folks that took off with this (see my signature), last year.

I actually earned over $8K! Am not kidding you. But most will earn much less. So am not sure, was it the advertising, my karma? My destiny?

Hey, you just don't know. You at least have to try!

So go for it! Focus. Advertise. Like I do. You never know.

js

Hi guys,

Maybe you might want to try Tissa's Affiliate Marketing.

I had a credit for $125 for commissions a few days after I had signed up for

Tissa Godavitarnes Affiliate Program.

I thought how could I have commission already when I had not even started

promoting my people search engine yet.

Well, turns out Tissa credits that to new affiliates with his new Referral program.

Tissa Godavitarnes Affiliate Program also work with some of the biggest names in

the business like ClickBank, Google, Net Detective, Reunion & GDI!

Visit for more info >>> Tissa's Affiliate Marketing

More & more people are getting involve in this Tissa's Affiliate Program & already

starts to earn money. You shouldn't miss this great opportunity.

See Proof Here >>> Tissa's Affilate Earning Updated

This is 100% Real and happening right now. Tissa Godavitarne's program is a proven

way to Make Money Online.

To your success,

xilo

Yes Im Agree with this

Hi Guys,

I know what you're going through.

Here is a couple of tips.

1.Video Marketing ex: Youtube, metacafe, and many others.

2.Have your own website ex: There are many free website builders out there available.

2.SEO (search engine optimization) ex: Check out my comment in the seo section.

3.Social networking ex: anything from Facebook to Myspace and many others.

4.Have your own blog ex: There are many free ones out there to create.

5.Writing articles ex: ezinearticles and others. Google loves it

6.Social bookmarking: ex: helps you get back links fast.

7.Forums like this one.

8.Don't spam

9.Use tags on any of those above. It helps google rank.

10.This tip is one of mine. Promote your product where there is no competition.

ex: try to do a search where you want to show your product and see if it's there.

If it is not then good for you.

You can find good tutorials on any of those topics from youtube.com

Oh yeah and Dennis is right. Stick with one program that pays the most money.

I found my affiliate program that pays the most in two ways and is residual for life.

I wouldn't even call it a program since it is a real company founded in 1999.

In Inc. magazine placed #37 on the Inc. 500 "List" of the USA's 500 fastest growing private companies and #5 in the state of California. Yeah so check out my website below in my signature and the video will explain more in depth. Click on the other links to find out about bonuses.

I will make my personal video of proof soon. So Check back.

Hope the tips above helped a little bit. Together we can prosper.

I wish you good luck in whatever it is you do.

Bey for now :welcome:

Affiliate programs are always take time to reach the minimal amount so you need to check the faq of any affiliate site to make sure payout is around 10$ or 20$ if it goes above then it is difficult to reach the target.I make around 30$ a month that is good i think in this competitive world.

I am also not too old in affiliate porgram but already made $400 in 3 month.Thats a good amount for me to afford my study but I beleive that I can earn more than that amount thats why I am doing lots of hard work.

I never reach minimum in all affiliate program that I joined. I think as most members proposed here, improve seo is a good idea to get good income from affiliate marketing, but I'm not smart in this area. But I keep trying though stuck everywhere.

I've made nearly $20,000 online through affilaite marketing and blogging in the last 6 months.

Pretty good start, scaling it now and teaching others. Helping people is even more rewarding....

'AD HIT PROFITS'
How It Works.................
Simply purchase your directory listing for $45 and receive top listing and 1,000 visitors to your website.
* Click 10 Ads To Qualify For Revenue Shares For The Day *
No Referring Required To Receive Revenue Shares
10% Referral Commission On EVERY Purchase !!
100% Everyone Gets Paid From EVERY Purchase !!

'AD HIT PROFITS'
How It Works.................
Simply purchase your directory listing for $45 and receive top listing and 1,000 visitors to your website.
* Click 10 Ads To Qualify For Revenue Shares For The Day *
No Referring Required To Receive Revenue Shares
10% Referral Commission On EVERY Purchase !!
100% Everyone Gets Paid From EVERY Purchase !!

Our affiliates are making different money, but on average monthly commission payments are about $3k, with as low as $1k and up to $10k. It's because of CPA $350 for min $200 sale.