Difference between margarine and butter

skylady

I don't think I should be doing that even if I should be concern with my neighbors,

but don't you think it is more proper to talk to the owner of the burger stand not to

use margarine and rather use oil as an alternative? if i do your advice i would end up

having an enemy on year end :D

you are absolutely correct and I stand corrected. It would be better for you to talk to the store owners and inform them the bad thing about margarine.

By the way, what brand of margarine is that? does that cover all brands or types of margarine? it would be helpful to know

And what do you about the burger from McDonald, I believe they put margarine in it. That means we are eating plastic molecule, what a scary thing..:(

I don't think mcdonalds is using margarine on their burgers, that would create bad impression for them

@pjbabia, the ones they are using are those margarines that can be bought in the market, the cheap ones

I don't think mcdonalds is using margarine on their burgers, that would create bad impression for them

@pjbabia, the ones they are using are those margarines that can be bought in the market, the cheap ones

oh i thought it means all types of margarine are included. I thought Star Margarine (Margarine Brand) will also be included.. I dont think Macdonald use margarine in their burger. That is not margarine but it is cheese, not margarine. Or butter maybe.

Guest phoenix88

So what they use instead of margarine? I don't think they are using butter for that.

So what they use instead of margarine? I don't think they are using butter for that.

as i said in my previous post, they use cheese. I dont think they have any margarine in their food. Though I am not a McDonald fan, I have try their food many times too so i am sure that they do not have margarine in their food.

• 4 weeks later...

just look at both and you'll see the difference. this is really a shocking post because i remember putting it on my rice when i was child, so i will grow tall, :laugh: because thats whats been told in their ads on tv. :ohmy: now im still using it sometimes for spreads on bread. but after reading this, guess i should stop it. :huh:

@alice,

you should not stop, you will grown taller by mixing margarine with your rice. Hehehe. Anyway, i dont think it is applicable to all brands of margarine. Maybe to only a few.

i didn't grow that tall so i guess the ad just lied so people will buy their product. well margarine is still margarine, they are all the same. and about that thing on mcdonald's i dont think they used margarine too. i can't imagine myself eating plastic!

• 4 months later...

Happy everyone is benefiting from these posts :smile:

This info is making the rounds again, so wanted to let you know...

Margarine is HORRID for your body :blink:

Alice29: "...just look at both and you'll see the difference. this is really a shocking post because i remember putting it on my rice when i was child, so i will grow tall, :laugh: because thats whats been told in their ads on tv. :ohmy: now im still using it sometimes for spreads on bread. but after reading this, guess i should stop it."

@alice,

you should not stop, you will grown taller by mixing margarine with your rice. Hehehe. Anyway, i dont think it is applicable to all brands of margarine. Maybe to only a few.

Yes Alice it will be of benefit to your body to stop using margarine :smile:

And you, pjbabia, should be ashamed of yourself to tell her not to stop eating margarine, as ALL margarines are Poison to our body :ohmy:

That's a FACT !!!

"Anyway, i dont think it is applicable to all brands of margarine."

Yes, it most definately is Applicable to all man made margarines, read up on some facts, not opinions, when it comes to people health... k

Your Health can be made better, if you feed your body nutrients that are benefical to healing, building up, and giving your system the 'tools' it needs to keep you Healthy...

This I know for a Fact, as Natural Healing has been my lifelong journey to promote and enhance well-being in myself and others :wub:

• Root Admin
This I know for a Fact, as Natural Healing has been my lifelong journey to promote and enhance well-being in myself and others

Way to go Sally !!! Nature offer us so many ways to heal ourselfs.. we dont need prescribed drugs (please dont take my advice insted of visiting a doctor im just saying that after I visit a doctor and give me a prescription I go to my natural plants store and take alternative medicenes or tea or whatever and not pills)

Sally at the moment as i have some stomack pains I've decided to visit a doctor and told me I may have gastritis. Do you know any natureal healing method for this.. I know I have to take care of what im eating. Im doing this already but I feel I need something more just to make sure I will get back in shape faster

Comfrey is excellent for calming everything...

Tea or capsules...

Check and see what your 'natural plants store' has for this problem Dennis, they may have a combination that will help your body heal the problem...

Thanks Dennis :wink:

Margarine and butter are both high in fat, so you should use them in moderation. The major factor affecting blood cholesterol is how much saturated fat and trans fat is in the food. Limit your food that contains saturated and trans fat to help you lower you LDL or bad cholesterol. When selecting margarine, it's best to choose the one that has "0 grams trans fat" in the Nutritional Facts Label.

Thank you TRC for the needed info :smile:

Good to remember:

Margarine is man made, our bodies are not man made, therefore it is always harmful to put anything man made into your body... k

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rich Fine

Now I feel sick. I will be eating butter from this point forward. Heck i think I will just go on a liquid diet for the rest of my life....Is ANYTHING safe these days???

• 1 month later...

@alice,

All brands of margarine !!!

... so yup it applies to anything labeled 'margarine'

Now I feel sick. I will be eating butter from this point forward. Heck i think I will just go on a liquid diet for the rest of my life....Is ANYTHING safe these days???

If you'd like to be really healthy and energetic eat MAINLY real food

that is grown from our earth, not in a laboratory :wink:

Clean all food before eating, helps get rid of anything that may be on it...

You'll help your body fight off most any dis-ease that may try to infect you...

Archived