TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
David30

Want To Learn about Programming

11 posts in this topic

It is quite obvious that a lot of programmers do earn big money and in big demand today. With this as a reason, I just want to know where I can get free tutorials regarding Programming. And some opinions regarding learning on your own or go to a school and study in this field?

Any insights?

I think you will better off asking yourself if you are more of a techny person, I mean if you do love computers and all that stuff. Because it takes a lot of patience and persistence before you can even understand programming and start earning from it.

It's some sort of a craft that needs mastery, if your heart is not into it and all you think is just the big bucks that comes along with programming, it would be best to do the thing that you do love doing. Money will just come a long. I was tempted to venture into programming but I don't have the patience to learn that is why I stick with writing since this is something I loved doing.

I've learned programming (PHP&MySql) by starting doing simple projects as freelancer. So when you know what you need to get done make a logical scheme of the program and how should work and then look in PHP help for the right commands(instructions). I also check different open source examples done by programmers to see how they do it.

I've never taken any classes on programming ... Did it on my own and I can say now I can write what program/site I need from scratch.... Pretty good :lol: :lol: :lol:

anything you want to know is just around the internet. You may want to search for the specific topic you want to tackle.

I've learned most of the techie stuff from this website. And I have to agree with Dianne that it requires mastery to get things going with these stuff.

You may check this website.

in my point of view, getting help from professional is good if only you have the bucks to pay for. but if it way out of your budget, then you can do your homework as well. like the links that they posting above, all of them can guide you as long as you have the patience and perseverance.

Hey, As per the your reason concern i would like to say that this might be very difficult for you to learn programming because programming is the process that contain lot of coding and ideas and that must have you. According to me w3schools is the best website to learn a programming very easy way because this website provide great tutorial for each programming language. I hope this might be very helpful for you.