OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX.com-50% Deposit bonus

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

2013aWARDOctaFx_zps7dd0a706.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.Com - No-Deposit Bonus 8 USD + 50% Bonus on each deposit
GFD_zps7fc1cda4.png

OctaFX .com
Octa Markets Incorporated is a worldwide recognized forex broker. OctaFX provides forex brokerage services to its clients in over 100 countries of the world. OctaFX uses the most up-to-date technology and knowledge to make your forex trading experience outstandingly convenient. Our top goal is the trust and satisfaction of each client's need and requirements. OctaFX sets the highest service level standards and maintains them as well as constantly develops new services and promotions.
octafx_8_usd.png

We are Regulated:
Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the license number 19776 IBC 2011. Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies (Amendment and Consolidation) Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5(1). OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy. You can review the Customer Documents as well as AML policy and other important legal documents in Legal Agreements section of www.octafx.com.
octafx_reg.png

Customer Support and contact details

China Toll Free Phone 4001-200970
Indonesia Toll Free Phone 001-803-015-203-9780
Malaysia Toll Free Phone 1-800-815-304
Belgium +32 2792 4855
© 2012 Octa Markets Incorporated
Business license no. 19776 IBC 2011
Legal Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown,
St. Vincent and the Grenadines

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Dear Clients!

Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and a total prize fund of 1,000 USD monthly may be yours!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant WhiteShark from Vietnam has piled up with Equity/Balance $11 866.83. Total 1915 contestants competing each-other right now. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

DemoContest_zpsa08199c1.png

imageimage_zps6221fb47.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Duration: Apr 28, 2014 01:00 - May 24, 2014 01:00

Next round (EET)

Duration: Jun 2, 2014 01:00 - Jun 28, 2014 01:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

imageperfectttt_zps395be525.png

OctaFX.com-is now available in Spanish and Portuguese!

lkj_zps7846dd62.png

Next fundamental improvement this year affects our Spanish and Portuguese speaking customers! We have promised you diverse range of language versions and we kept that promise to announce today that our accessibility improved!

As we consider an individual approach to every customer one of our vivid advantages, we have invested the incredible amount of effort to make communication between OctaFX and customers speaking Spanish and Portuguese direct.

Both Portuguese and Spanish versions have a built-in translated Personal Area, so now managing your accounts becomes more rapid and comprehensible.

Now that Personal Area speaks your language, you can easily:

Deposit and withdraw funds, make internal transfers

Open new accounts

View account statistics

Manage your personal profile

Participate in our thrilling contests

Receive bonuses

Our web-site upgrade allows traders to be always updated on latest Company News to get to know about current promotions, trading hours or latest innovations aimed at your successful trading.

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience flawless and smooth. You can always contact us for any possible inquiries you might have.

Stay tuned to know about your local OctaFX web-site language version firsthand!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today![/size]

OctaFX.com- Updated and more convenient economic calendar from OctaFX

image16_zps7e652ac1.png

Dear traders!

OctaFX is constantly working on the improvement and enhancement of our services. We are considering your feedback and doing our best to make your trading experience convenient. With this in mind, we are proud to present our new and updated Economic Calendar .

Now you can view all the important news releases, sort and filter them in the way you like it. This will keep you updated about all the news in the market. You can also set your time zone to know exactly the time of a particular news release.

We have several other great features in development, so please stay tuned for the news.

Thank you for trading with OctaFX.

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today![/size]

octafx_logos.pngWishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

OctaFX.com-50% Deposit bonus

50bonus_zps3d63b983.png

OctaFX is all about making your trading experience convenient and outstanding, driving forex trading to a whole new level. Deposit to your account and we will give you a bonus of 10% to 50% of your deposit for free! This is a perfect way to increase total amount of funds in your account. All you need to do is deposit to your real account and verify it. Please carefully read the promotion rules below

Regusternow_zpsf4ab820f.png

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX becomes Best Broker Eastern Europe and Central Asia!

award_zps059fa741.png

Our awards list is growing and we are happy to let you know that OctaFX received two more prestigious awards from the leading experts in this rapidly changing industry!

Now we are officially recognized as Best Broker Eastern Europe and Best Broker Central Asia by Forex Report magazine!

Forex Report magazine is Forex Industry’s number one resource providing traders with the most accurate information on trading tools, strategies, and leading brokerage companies. Each year, Forex Report’s dedicated research team analyses and assesses brokers, traders, and the latest technologies available on the market. Forex Report Awards celebrate industry innovators, those that provide the best in customer service, and those at the forefront of one of the world’s most competitive markets, and we are happy to be an essential part of the winners list.

OctaFX team would like to thank Forex Report team for this high evaluation of our daily efforts of becoming the best in the industry. However, first and foremost, we would like to express our gratitude to our invaluable clients - you are a source of inspiration that pushes us forward, making our path filled with achievements! Thank you for all the support, it helps us target new outstanding aims to make your trading experience more convenient.

You can find the full list of our awards

here.

Stay tuned for more news from your multi-awarded Forex broker!

octafx_reg.png

Hello buddy, I do trade with OctaFx too. This broker is really awesome. When I was new, I started trading with a Scam broker where I have lost my huge money in short of time. but now, after doing long time practice, I can make enough profits around the month from this broker.

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

image81_zps2a750610.png

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!
Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. They’ve never been that tight.
Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!
octafx_reg.png

Hello buddy, I do trade with OctaFx too. This broker is really awesome. When I was new, I started trading with a Scam broker where I have lost my huge money in short of time. but now, after doing long time practice, I can make enough profits around the month from this broker.

We appreciate your kind interest in OctaFx and giving valuable positive remarks. We always trying our best to serve our clients in better way. We wish you happy profitable trading with OctaFX
Stay tuned for more exciting contests from OctaFX, your top Forex broker!
octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - OctaFX & Forex-TSD demo contest!!

imageee_zps5236bf23.png

Take part in the spectacular Demo Contest organized byOctaFX and hosted by Forex-TSD forum!
The Contest duration is 1 month, but this time, registration lasts to the very end of the competition – it’s never too late to join the sprint and compete!
bvcxz_zps33e954e4.png
Please visit here to see full contestants list here.

OctaFX Champion - OctaFX & Forex-TSD demo contest!!

imageee_zps5236bf23.png

Take part in the spectacular Demo Contest organized byOctaFX and hosted by Forex-TSD forum!
The Contest duration is 1 month, but this time, registration lasts to the very end of the competition – it’s never too late to join the sprint and compete!
bvcxz_zps33e954e4.png
Please visit here to see full contestants list here.

OctaFX - US Memorial Day trading schedule!

Dear traders,

OctaFX Technical Department would like you to be informed that due to the coming Memorial Day on May 26, we have altered a trading schedule for XAU/USD and XAG/USD trading instruments. Please, consider the following schedule while planning your trading*: Monday, May 26, 2014 the trading on the above mentioned instruments closes at 20:00 (EEST, Server Time) and re-opens Tuesday, May 27, 2014 at 1:00 (EEST, Server Time).

For your convenience, we provide you with this timetable:

memorialday_zps84685a2e.png

* Memorial Day hours are not final and are subject to change.

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant paribufx from Indonesia has piled up with Equity/Balance $33 549.62. Total 1755 contestants competing each-other right now. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

xcz_zps41293735.png

Contests schedule

Current round (EET)

Duration: Apr 28, 2014 01:00 - May 24, 2014 01:00

Next round (EET)

Duration: Jun 2, 2014 01:00 - Jun 28, 2014 01:00

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

There are only few Good brokers life OctaFx trading broker house. This one is Good and best for any kind of traders to do any kind of trading. Scalping, hedging, day trading everything you can do with this amazing platform. You will get news analysis from their Experts.

OctaFX.com- Octawelcome free 8 USD bonus!

vcxzssdf_zps95f8526c.png

Promotions Rules

fffff_zps3d9def15.png

TRADE A FREE BONUS AND MAKE REAL PROFIT!

Get real money by trading a free bonus! Complete only 2 lots and the profit is all yours for withdrawal.

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

There are few brokers like OctaFx on Forex trading market. This platform is good for anything. You can rely on this broker without having any doubt. Starting your trading account can be done with $5 investment only and you can use several payment methods to join this broker.

When I started my trading, I got 50% bonus over my first deposit. Then I started trading following broker’s news and analysis given by experts. This was best for me to make profits from live forex trading. Otherwise, i wouldn't be able to make even little penny from Forex. Now I learnt so many things and became an Expert to make profits around the month.

There are different forex broker that one can find in the market. When you are looking to avail the services of one of them, it is extremely important to carefully analyze the features they have to offer and the kind of work they are going to do. When you have a clear idea of these details, you will be able to choose a broker that is definitely going to assist you in the right manner.

If you have used OctaFX, you will know why it is rated to be one of the best. When I saw the great reviews that OctaFX was already enjoying, I wanted to use it myself too so that I could try my luck in the field of forex too. Here, I will give you a sneak peak into what you can expect from this broker platform and whether it truly justifies the tag of being the best forex broker that you can possibly have.

The Best Trading Platform

No doubt, you need to be wary of the type of trading platform that you have when you are choosing a broker. With OctaFX, you get the industry standard Meta trader 4 which is highly customizable and gives you plenty of different options to pick from. This trading platform comes packed with some of the best tools that will turn out to be of use for the sake of analyzing the market diligently. Apart from this, I was really happy to know that this trading platform is available not just for PC but for iPhone, android and even windows mobile devices too. This definitely adds an extra layer of flexibility.

The Different Trading Accounts

Even when it comes down to the trading accounts that you can have, there are choices that you can use. Depending upon your needs, you can either choose to have a micro account or an ECN account. Having these diverse choices makes it much easier to invest in the field of forex. We are all aware of the kind of risk that one can find in the field of forex. If you are not careful enough in handling these matters, it might lead to substantial losses.

When you choose to opt for OctaFX services, you will actually be able to pick the type of accounts that you are looking to invest in.

The Micro Trading Account Details

If you are relatively new in the field of forex and you have limited budget to fiddle with, you can always opt for micro account as it involves lesser budget and is mainly directed towards novices who are looking for light trade.

Here are some of the key features that are a part of micro trading account at OctaFX broker.

It deals in 12 different currency pairs along with gold and silver.

In order to open the account, you need to have a minimum deposit of $5.

The stop out level that is offered is 15%

The margin call level is 25%

The leverage level that will be offered is 1: 500

As you can find that these features are not bad, but personally, as I started diverging and wanted to do more in the field of forex, I quickly realized the need to opt for a better plan and so I opted for a change in account and thus chose ECN account.

Now, if you haven’t opted for an ECN account before, I will familiarize you with the details here.

The Dynamics of ECN Account

You will need a minimum trading deposit of $50

The number of pairs in which you can trade is larger as it is 28 along with silver and gold

The leverage level and margin level is same as that of micro account

Even the stop out level is the same at 15%

Hence, the key advantage of this account is the greater diversity in trading pairs and thus you can play with more options at hand and as a forex investor. Sometimes, it is all the difference that you need.

Is OctaFX Really Reliable?

Now, when it comes to choosing a forex broker, one of my key concerns is reliability. It makes absolutely no sense to choose a forex service which is not reliable. You need timeliness, speedy response and a lot of other features to make sure that forex broker is going to give you good output.

When I chose OctaFX, I was utterly impressed by their reliability because of the features they offered. Here are some of the highlights among them.

Segregation of Accounts

At OctaFX, the corporate funds and the trading funds of clients are kept separate from each other. As per the international rules, it is mandatory to do so and OctaFX makes sure to adhere to these rules.

SSL Security

Further, the kind of security which you need when you are entering your payment credentials needs to be top notch. I would never enter my debit or credit cards details at a site which does not offer SSL encryption. Thankfully, I did not have to face such complains when I was using OctaFX as the site makes smart use of SSL encryption and 3D secure technology as well. Thus, your security is not going to be compromised at all.

Account Verifications

In order to avoid unnecessary clutter of fake accounts, OctaFX makes it a point to use stringent account verification procedures and this is definitely another way of making sure that this platform is not full of spam and fake listings.

Owing to all these features, I could come to the conclusion that it is not wrong to term OctaFX as the top forex broker. The site has seen a phenomenal growth in recent times and there is no doubt that it will actually help you out.

If you are looking to make an investment in the field of forex, you should try and get acquainted with the platforms and understand how you too can benefit from it as it is definitely a good choice.

OctaFX.com-Become Fan on our Official Face Book Community!

yesyescopy_zpsd6658a9d.png

Become our fan on Official Facebook community? Have you already declared yourself as our fan?

fbfans_zps1da811ac.png

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit

bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right away to became

successful trader.

We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!

Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX Champion - Rejoice for Round 26 OctaFX Champions!

OctaFX most popular and long-standing demo contest finished its 26th round! Here is some interesting statistics on Round 26: 64832 trades were performed, with the total volume traded by contestants reaching 69611.00! 379 contestant ended the competition in profit!

Out of 1755 in total, four participants receive their well-deserved prizes:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Rupinus Perangin Angin from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Alimuddin from Indonesia

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Stanislav Kurbanov from Uzbekistan

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Vasiliy Popov from Russia, is granted 100 USD.

We would like to thank all the contestants for participation: don't get discouraged if your name isn't mentioned above, as the one who dares always finds his reward! The contest itself serves as a perfect foundation of getting trading experience with OctaFX, and we congratulate all the participants and hope that OctaFX Champion demo contest helps to invent and turn down trading strategies, picking the right one. Estimate your abilities and find your trading style by enrolling yourself in Round 27 OctaFX Champion Demo contest -

register and become a participant of our thrilling contest. Join 1738 traders on their way to amazing prizes from OctaFX! Don't hesitate - the competition starts in a week.

Choose your right trading path with OctaFX!

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations.

To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

Please stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png