OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

Changed trading conditions return to normal

FuClsj8.png

OctaFX has reverted trading conditions that were changed due to the Brexit referendum back to normal.

Trading conditions are returned to normal levels, this included margin requirements on all pairs containing the British pound (GBP) and the Euro (EUR), as from Tuesday 28th of June 2016 at 00:01, Server time (EEST).

OctaFX will continue to monitor the situation during this period. Also, please be advised that we may change trading conditions in case of higher market volatility.

Please be aware that market volatility can create trading opportunities that may come with higher risk levels, consequently, we would ask our clients to trade responsibly and remain updated about market conditions.

In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Support, available Monday - Friday, 24/5,  by email [email protected].

Changed trading conditions return to normal

FuClsj8.png

OctaFX has reverted trading conditions that were changed due to the Brexit referendum back to normal.

Trading conditions are returned to normal levels, this included margin requirements on all pairs containing the British pound (GBP) and the Euro (EUR), as from Tuesday 28th of June 2016 at 00:01, Server time (EEST).

OctaFX will continue to monitor the situation during this period. Also, please be advised that we may change trading conditions in case of higher market volatility.

Please be aware that market volatility can create trading opportunities that may come with higher risk levels, consequently, we would ask our clients to trade responsibly and remain updated about market conditions.

In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our award-winning Customer Support, available Monday - Friday, 24/5,  by email [email protected].

Congratulations on Eid-Al-Fitr 2016, from OctaFX

1slwX8b.png

OctaFX offer congratulations and well-done to our customers, who have successfully completed Ramadan.

We would further like to wish those who are celebrating, a Happy Eid and hope this year’s festival is filled with happiness.

Eid Mubarak!

Congratulations on Eid-Al-Fitr 2016, from OctaFX

1slwX8b.png

OctaFX offer congratulations and well-done to our customers, who have successfully completed Ramadan.

We would further like to wish those who are celebrating, a Happy Eid and hope this year’s festival is filled with happiness.

Eid Mubarak!

• 3 weeks later...

Round 52 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to know the winners!

NmgTDLV.png

The results of Round 52 of OctaFX Champion demo contest are here, so let’s meet some and congratulate our recent winners who shared the prize fund of $1000. They were happy to share their keys to success and secret techniques. Let’s welcome these traders:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Ms. Nur Maid from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Ms. Nur Hasyim from Indonesia.

Do you want to learn how to trade so that you keep winning? Just read these success tips from our best traders!

How to win if you take part in the contest for the first time? Should you follow the news or the instincts? Should you trade during high volatility times? Learn the answers from the success stories of OctaFX champions:

1st place: Ms. Nur Maid from Indonesia
Thank you for your kind wishes! I am very happy to be in the first position this time, because of the efforts that I've done so far, finally bearing fruit! I trade every day and also will try another contests.

The key to my success is patience and the strategy that I used is SnD and good MM. I have been trading for the past 6 years and I am determined to improve my ability to be better. Thanks to OctaFX who have appreciated my trading skill!

2nd place: Ms. Nur Hasyim from Indonesia
I´m very proud and happy. I didn't spend a lot of time doing this. I will participate in future contests and other promotions while continuing to learn and how to trade, probably because I've been using MM wisely.

The strategy I used is reading the area of supply and demand, therefore I could predict where the market will move. Could I win the contest - no, because I only use the little money I have, to learn about trading. Traders need to learn to be patient.

Are you ready to try the OctaFX Champion demo contest yourself? It just takes a few moments to join our fantastic contest. Just register here and accept the challenge!

Join the OctaFX Champion Demo contest to have a chance to win!

Round 52 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to know the winners!

NmgTDLV.png

The results of Round 52 of OctaFX Champion demo contest are here, so let’s meet some and congratulate our recent winners who shared the prize fund of $1000. They were happy to share their keys to success and secret techniques. Let’s welcome these traders:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Ms. Nur Maid from Indonesia.
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Ms. Nur Hasyim from Indonesia.

Do you want to learn how to trade so that you keep winning? Just read these success tips from our best traders!

How to win if you take part in the contest for the first time? Should you follow the news or the instincts? Should you trade during high volatility times? Learn the answers from the success stories of OctaFX champions:

1st place: Ms. Nur Maid from Indonesia
Thank you for your kind wishes! I am very happy to be in the first position this time, because of the efforts that I've done so far, finally bearing fruit! I trade every day and also will try another contests.

The key to my success is patience and the strategy that I used is SnD and good MM. I have been trading for the past 6 years and I am determined to improve my ability to be better. Thanks to OctaFX who have appreciated my trading skill!

2nd place: Ms. Nur Hasyim from Indonesia
I´m very proud and happy. I didn't spend a lot of time doing this. I will participate in future contests and other promotions while continuing to learn and how to trade, probably because I've been using MM wisely.

The strategy I used is reading the area of supply and demand, therefore I could predict where the market will move. Could I win the contest - no, because I only use the little money I have, to learn about trading. Traders need to learn to be patient.

Are you ready to try the OctaFX Champion demo contest yourself? It just takes a few moments to join our fantastic contest. Just register here and accept the challenge!

Join the OctaFX Champion Demo contest to have a chance to win!

Introduction of Metatrader 5 Trading platform demo mode

JBCorYw.png

The new MetaTrader 5 trading platform is designed to offer practice at brokerage services to customers in Forex, CFDs and Futures, along with equity markets. That's why we would like to announce that we are offering this version of demo trading along with our established demo accounts, for our customers.

Demo accounts allow the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing users to test a trading strategy. They offer all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment and, therefore, a user does not profit from them.

It is a powerful demo platform for Forex and Exchange markets. With this platform, it offers the best demo trading platform, thus enabling you to practice execution of trades.

The MetaTrader 5 application features netting and hedging systems, 31 technical indicators, 23 analytical objects, one-click-trading and the entire set of trading orders. The program interface has been translated into 41 languages making it a truly international platform for web traders around the world!

Millions of users from around the world have chosen MetaTrader 5 demo trading as it allows you to enjoy the independence of practice without any risks.

The application is a mixture of the key advantages of the desktop platform with the handiness of the cross-platform nature of the web terminal. MetaTrader 5 can be applied to the following:

• MetaTrader 5 demo for PCs, smartphones, and tablets or launch the web platform - Rich trading functionality with fundamental and technical market analysis.
  • MetaTrader 5 demo for iPhone and iPad - Over a million users of Apple devices have already downloaded MT5 demo mobile to practice trading Forex, Stock and other securities.   
  • MetaTrader 5 for Web Trading - Allows you to practice trading on the Forex and exchange markets from any browser and operating system.
  • MetaTrader 5 for Android - Download MetaTrader 5 demo on your Android OS smartphone or tablet.

Successful practice trading on financial markets begins with a comfortable and multi-functional demo trading platform.

Introduction of Metatrader 5 Trading platform demo mode

JBCorYw.png

The new MetaTrader 5 trading platform is designed to offer practice at brokerage services to customers in Forex, CFDs and Futures, along with equity markets. That's why we would like to announce that we are offering this version of demo trading along with our established demo accounts, for our customers.

Demo accounts allow the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing users to test a trading strategy. They offer all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment and, therefore, a user does not profit from them.

It is a powerful demo platform for Forex and Exchange markets. With this platform, it offers the best demo trading platform, thus enabling you to practice execution of trades.

The MetaTrader 5 application features netting and hedging systems, 31 technical indicators, 23 analytical objects, one-click-trading and the entire set of trading orders. The program interface has been translated into 41 languages making it a truly international platform for web traders around the world!

Millions of users from around the world have chosen MetaTrader 5 demo trading as it allows you to enjoy the independence of practice without any risks.

The application is a mixture of the key advantages of the desktop platform with the handiness of the cross-platform nature of the web terminal. MetaTrader 5 can be applied to the following:

• MetaTrader 5 demo for PCs, smartphones, and tablets or launch the web platform - Rich trading functionality with fundamental and technical market analysis.
  • MetaTrader 5 demo for iPhone and iPad - Over a million users of Apple devices have already downloaded MT5 demo mobile to practice trading Forex, Stock and other securities.   
  • MetaTrader 5 for Web Trading - Allows you to practice trading on the Forex and exchange markets from any browser and operating system.
  • MetaTrader 5 for Android - Download MetaTrader 5 demo on your Android OS smartphone or tablet.

Successful practice trading on financial markets begins with a comfortable and multi-functional demo trading platform.

Local banks deposits are now available for our Indian clients

1JARd9l.png

We are happy to announce a deposit option that has been highly requested by our Indian customers. We’ve recently launched Indian local bank deposits and you are free to deposit and withdraw your funds easily using the following banks:

• AXIS
  • HDFC

Here is a detailed instruction how to deposit to your account:

1. Open a real OctaFX account or Log in to your personal area.
  2. Choose Indian banks in the “Deposit my account” section.
  3. Choose “Wire the funds” and find OctaFX bank details.
  4. Make a transfer to OctaFX bank account. The minimum deposit amount is 500 Indian rupees
  5. Press the “Notice after transfer” button.
  6. Create the “Notice” and specify the amount of the deposit, your payment method, time of payment and your bank name.
  7. Press the blue “Request” button.
  8. Wait until the request is processed.
  9. Done, your account is credited!

We offer the best exchange rates as per central bank. We would like to remind you that we charge no commissions! The minimum deposit amount is only 500 Indian rupees.

In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for trading with OctaFX!

Local banks deposits are now available for our Indian clients

1JARd9l.png

We are happy to announce a deposit option that has been highly requested by our Indian customers. We’ve recently launched Indian local bank deposits and you are free to deposit and withdraw your funds easily using the following banks:

• AXIS
  • HDFC

Here is a detailed instruction how to deposit to your account:

1. Open a real OctaFX account or Log in to your personal area.
  2. Choose Indian banks in the “Deposit my account” section.
  3. Choose “Wire the funds” and find OctaFX bank details.
  4. Make a transfer to OctaFX bank account. The minimum deposit amount is 500 Indian rupees
  5. Press the “Notice after transfer” button.
  6. Create the “Notice” and specify the amount of the deposit, your payment method, time of payment and your bank name.
  7. Press the blue “Request” button.
  8. Wait until the request is processed.
  9. Done, your account is credited!

We offer the best exchange rates as per central bank. We would like to remind you that we charge no commissions! The minimum deposit amount is only 500 Indian rupees.

In case you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for trading with OctaFX!

EUR/USD extending gains, now aims to reclaim 1.1200 handle

mTgyrQG.png

US Dollar weakness remained a key theme in the FX market on Wednesday, with the EUR/USD pair extending its gains to currently trade around session high near 1.1175 region.

After dipping below 200-day SMA on Tuesday, the pair recovered sharply as disappointing US labor productivity now seems have dented prospects of an eventual Fed rate-hike in 2016 and weighing heavily on the greenback.

In absence of any important economic releases, broader sentiment surrounding the US Dollar would continue to drive the major until Friday's release of monthly retail sales data from the US. In the meantime, RBNZ monetary policy decision on Thursday might trigger some volatility in the markets and eventually provide some immediate momentum play.

From technical perspective, the pair's rebound from 200-day SMA region has lifted it beyond 1.1150 region (50-day SMA) and is also sustaining the strength at higher levels. Hence, only a turnaround in sentiment would hinder the pair's ongoing upward trajectory.

Technical levels to watch

From current levels, the momentum seems to lift the pair towards 1.1200 handle, which could further get extended towards its next major resistance at 100-day SMA near 1.1230 region. On the flip side, 50-day SMA resistance break-point near 1.1150 now become immediate support to defend, below which the pair could drop to 1.1110-1.1100 support area before heading back towards the very important 200-day SMA support near 1.1080-75 region.

EUR/USD extending gains, now aims to reclaim 1.1200 handle

mTgyrQG.png

US Dollar weakness remained a key theme in the FX market on Wednesday, with the EUR/USD pair extending its gains to currently trade around session high near 1.1175 region.

After dipping below 200-day SMA on Tuesday, the pair recovered sharply as disappointing US labor productivity now seems have dented prospects of an eventual Fed rate-hike in 2016 and weighing heavily on the greenback.

In absence of any important economic releases, broader sentiment surrounding the US Dollar would continue to drive the major until Friday's release of monthly retail sales data from the US. In the meantime, RBNZ monetary policy decision on Thursday might trigger some volatility in the markets and eventually provide some immediate momentum play.

From technical perspective, the pair's rebound from 200-day SMA region has lifted it beyond 1.1150 region (50-day SMA) and is also sustaining the strength at higher levels. Hence, only a turnaround in sentiment would hinder the pair's ongoing upward trajectory.

Technical levels to watch

From current levels, the momentum seems to lift the pair towards 1.1200 handle, which could further get extended towards its next major resistance at 100-day SMA near 1.1230 region. On the flip side, 50-day SMA resistance break-point near 1.1150 now become immediate support to defend, below which the pair could drop to 1.1110-1.1100 support area before heading back towards the very important 200-day SMA support near 1.1080-75 region.

Round 53 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to know the winners!

NmgTDLV.png

The results of Round 53 of the OctaFX Champion demo contest are out, so let's meet and congratulate our recent winners who shared the prize fund of $1000. They were happy to give us their insights into their trading methods and successes.

● 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Indra Sakti Laksana from Indonesia.
● 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Ibnu Hajar from Indonesia.
● 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Budiman from Indonesia
● The last place is Ms. Insana from Indonesia who has won 100 USD

To gain some more insight and tips -  just read the following interviews from our successful traders!

1st place: Mr. Indra Sakti Laksana from Indonesia

I am very happy to be a winner with OctaFX. I do not spend a lot of time trading, but it takes a lot of concentration to keep up with all the participants. I will take part in every contest whenever possible to practice and focus more. Within trading I use a combination of various analyses of the current price conditions. I have not experienced anything spectacular but it depends on the individual trader.

2nd place: Mr. Ibnu Hajar from Indonesia

I am very happy to be involved in the contest although I did not spend much time trading.
In the coming months I want to improve my trading knowledge and experience. My plan is to take part in the contest more often after my recent success to improve my chances of winning. Being disciplined in money management is important to trade well.  My advice to help you trade better is that you need to see the bigger trading picture. I did not use many techniques, just the Bollinger Bands (BB). It has taken me approximately two years to develop a good understanding of the best strategies.

Bollinger Bands - this is a member of the “Trend” family of technical indicators within Forex trading. Traders use the bands to anticipate increases or decreases in volatility that can signal trend changes.

Last place: Ms. Insana from Indonesia

My plan is to do better in order to achieve better results. This experience has been a lesson for my trading skills. I normally do not spend a lot of time trading as I do it in my spare time. My most successful trade has been a profit of $1159.20. I used BBMA or Bollinger Bands (BB) when I traded recently. To be a good trader and knowledgeable, takes approximately two years I think.

It just takes a few moments to join our fantastic contest. Just register here and accept the challenge to be in with a chance to win!

Join the OctaFX Champion Demo contest today!

Round 53 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to know the winners!

NmgTDLV.png

The results of Round 53 of the OctaFX Champion demo contest are out, so let's meet and congratulate our recent winners who shared the prize fund of $1000. They were happy to give us their insights into their trading methods and successes.

● 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Indra Sakti Laksana from Indonesia.
● 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Ibnu Hajar from Indonesia.
● 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Budiman from Indonesia
● The last place is Ms. Insana from Indonesia who has won 100 USD

To gain some more insight and tips -  just read the following interviews from our successful traders!

1st place: Mr. Indra Sakti Laksana from Indonesia

I am very happy to be a winner with OctaFX. I do not spend a lot of time trading, but it takes a lot of concentration to keep up with all the participants. I will take part in every contest whenever possible to practice and focus more. Within trading I use a combination of various analyses of the current price conditions. I have not experienced anything spectacular but it depends on the individual trader.

2nd place: Mr. Ibnu Hajar from Indonesia

I am very happy to be involved in the contest although I did not spend much time trading.
In the coming months I want to improve my trading knowledge and experience. My plan is to take part in the contest more often after my recent success to improve my chances of winning. Being disciplined in money management is important to trade well.  My advice to help you trade better is that you need to see the bigger trading picture. I did not use many techniques, just the Bollinger Bands (BB). It has taken me approximately two years to develop a good understanding of the best strategies.

Bollinger Bands - this is a member of the “Trend” family of technical indicators within Forex trading. Traders use the bands to anticipate increases or decreases in volatility that can signal trend changes.

Last place: Ms. Insana from Indonesia

My plan is to do better in order to achieve better results. This experience has been a lesson for my trading skills. I normally do not spend a lot of time trading as I do it in my spare time. My most successful trade has been a profit of $1159.20. I used BBMA or Bollinger Bands (BB) when I traded recently. To be a good trader and knowledgeable, takes approximately two years I think.

It just takes a few moments to join our fantastic contest. Just register here and accept the challenge to be in with a chance to win!

Join the OctaFX Champion Demo contest today!

EUR/USD consolidates the vertical rise ahead of US data

mTgyrQG.png

The EUR/USD pair is currently consolidating the vertical rise witnessed last hours, with the bulls keeping range in the upper bound of 1.12 handle, as focus now shifts to the US dataflow due ahead of the US open.

EUR/USD at post-Brexit highs

Currently, EUR/USD rallies +0.77% to 1.1269, having posted fresh eight-week highs at 1.1277 post-European open. The main currency pair remains heavily bid, although fails several attempts to take on the recovery further towards 1.13 handle, as the bulls turn nervous heading into the much-awaited US CPI report due later in NA session.

However, the bid tone behind the EUR/USD pair remains intact as the US dollar suffers steep losses, largely on the back of repositioning ahead of the key risk events from the US dockets, viz., CPI, industrial output, housing starts, building permits and capacity utilization rate. The USD index meanders near fresh two-month lows of 94.73, recording a 0.82% loss on the day.

Calendar-wise, we had the ZEW surveys from Germany as well as the Eurozone, with the German headline ZEW economic sentiment coming in stronger at 0.5 in August as compared to July’s -6.8 points, however, missed markets’ expectations of a 2.0 reading.

EUR/USD Technical Levels             

In terms of technicals, the pair finds the immediate resistance 1.1277 (2-month highs). A break beyond the last, doors will open for a test of 1.1300 (psychological levels). On the flip side, the immediate support is placed at 1.1204 (100--DMA) below which 1.1183 (5-DMA) could be tested.

EUR/USD consolidates the vertical rise ahead of US data

mTgyrQG.png

The EUR/USD pair is currently consolidating the vertical rise witnessed last hours, with the bulls keeping range in the upper bound of 1.12 handle, as focus now shifts to the US dataflow due ahead of the US open.

EUR/USD at post-Brexit highs

Currently, EUR/USD rallies +0.77% to 1.1269, having posted fresh eight-week highs at 1.1277 post-European open. The main currency pair remains heavily bid, although fails several attempts to take on the recovery further towards 1.13 handle, as the bulls turn nervous heading into the much-awaited US CPI report due later in NA session.

However, the bid tone behind the EUR/USD pair remains intact as the US dollar suffers steep losses, largely on the back of repositioning ahead of the key risk events from the US dockets, viz., CPI, industrial output, housing starts, building permits and capacity utilization rate. The USD index meanders near fresh two-month lows of 94.73, recording a 0.82% loss on the day.

Calendar-wise, we had the ZEW surveys from Germany as well as the Eurozone, with the German headline ZEW economic sentiment coming in stronger at 0.5 in August as compared to July’s -6.8 points, however, missed markets’ expectations of a 2.0 reading.

EUR/USD Technical Levels             

In terms of technicals, the pair finds the immediate resistance 1.1277 (2-month highs). A break beyond the last, doors will open for a test of 1.1300 (psychological levels). On the flip side, the immediate support is placed at 1.1204 (100--DMA) below which 1.1183 (5-DMA) could be tested.

• 2 weeks later...

Industry’s best Islamic accounts

EE1SRit.png

OctaFX is proud to be awarded the Best Islamic account Forex Broker title by Forextraders.com!

OctaFX Islamic account is a unique offer designed exclusively for Muslim traders. Islamic account has no swap applied during a rollover but a fixed fee instead. This fee is not an interest and primarily depends on the direction of your position. You can calculate the commission for your particular trade using the tool on our website.

We care about our customers and we do our best to make their trading experience easy and convenient.

Open an award-winning Islamic account with OctaFX today!

Industry’s best Islamic accounts

EE1SRit.png

OctaFX is proud to be awarded the Best Islamic account Forex Broker title by Forextraders.com!

OctaFX Islamic account is a unique offer designed exclusively for Muslim traders. Islamic account has no swap applied during a rollover but a fixed fee instead. This fee is not an interest and primarily depends on the direction of your position. You can calculate the commission for your particular trade using the tool on our website.

We care about our customers and we do our best to make their trading experience easy and convenient.

Open an award-winning Islamic account with OctaFX today!

50% deposit bonus for cTrader real accounts is now available

WSI9N0g.png

With the success and popularity of our promotion for users of MT4, we are now introducing it to cTrader users. OctaFX is all about driving Forex trading to new levels and we are proud to announce a 50% deposit bonus for cTrader users!

Enjoy trading and add half of your deposit as a bonus! Simply deposit funds to your account and you can choose what bonus you want to have - between 10% to 50% of your deposit. It is the perfect chance to increase your account free margin and potentially gain more profit.
Any user, whether new or existing, can enjoy the benefits of the offer. You can also choose to receive bonuses automatically via your Personal Area, every time you deposit to your account.

To receive this exclusive offer simply:

1. Register an account with OctaFX
  2. Deposit funds to your account with no commissions
  3. Get bonus

You can get bonus upon each of your deposits and it is withdrawable, please see rules.

OctaFX reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news.

50% deposit bonus for cTrader real accounts is now available

WSI9N0g.png

With the success and popularity of our promotion for users of MT4, we are now introducing it to cTrader users. OctaFX is all about driving Forex trading to new levels and we are proud to announce a 50% deposit bonus for cTrader users!

Enjoy trading and add half of your deposit as a bonus! Simply deposit funds to your account and you can choose what bonus you want to have - between 10% to 50% of your deposit. It is the perfect chance to increase your account free margin and potentially gain more profit.
Any user, whether new or existing, can enjoy the benefits of the offer. You can also choose to receive bonuses automatically via your Personal Area, every time you deposit to your account.

To receive this exclusive offer simply:

1. Register an account with OctaFX
  2. Deposit funds to your account with no commissions
  3. Get bonus

You can get bonus upon each of your deposits and it is withdrawable, please see rules.

OctaFX reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news.