OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX is nominated for
4 prestigious titles in Forex Awards 2015!

0Qqtyjg.png

OctaFX appreciates to be valued by the clients and experts in the field, and we are proud to announce the following news! OctaFX has been chosen to represent 4 nominations in Forex Awards 2015!

You can register at the Forex Awards website and vote for us following the links below:

Forex-Awards.com, a Forex-Ratings.com branch, provides recognition of FX brokerage companies by thousands of customers.

Introduction by Forex-Awards.com factually means confirmation of the high quality level of the services rendered by the nominees and winners, and OctaFX company is glad to be represented in four nominations this year!

We appreciate your support! Choose OctaFX as your Best Broker 2015!

ย 

OctaFX is nominated for
4 prestigious titles in Forex Awards 2015!

ย 

0Qqtyjg.png

ย 

OctaFX appreciates to be valued by the clients and experts in the field, and we are proud to announce the following news! OctaFX has been chosen to represent 4 nominations in Forex Awards 2015!

You can register at the Forex Awards website and vote for us following the links below:

Forex-Awards.com, a Forex-Ratings.com branch, provides recognition of FX brokerage companies by thousands of customers.

Introduction by Forex-Awards.com factually means confirmation of the high quality level of the services rendered by the nominees and winners, and OctaFX company is glad to be represented in four nominations this year!

We appreciate your support! Choose OctaFX as your Best Broker 2015!

• 2 weeks later...

ย 

EUR/USD remains capped below 1.0900 on stronger USD

mTgyrQG.png

ย 

FXStreet (Mumbai) - Having bottomed ahead of hourly 200-SMA near 1.0870 levels, EUR/USD is seen wavering in a narrow range below 1.09 handle, with the offered tone intact following the releases of weaker Eurozone Sentix figures.

EUR/USD consolidates below 1.0900

Currently, the EUR/USD pair trades -0.39% lower at 1.0883, retracing slightly from session lows struck at 1.0873, near hourly 200-SMA placed at 1.0865. The main currency pair continues to consolidate to the downside before the next leg lower, as the US dollar keeps gradually pushing higher against its major competitors against the backdrop divergent central banksโ€™ outlooks.

Moreover, the positive sentiment on the European stocks combined with higher US treasury yields point towards persisting risk-on market profile and therefore, weighs the euro, which acts more as a funding currency now. Germanyโ€™s DAX gains 0.55% while the Euro Stoxx 50 is up 0.53%.

Furthermore, the downbeat Eurozone Sentix Investor confidence data adds to the downward pressure on the EUR, keeping the major in the red. The headline EMU Sentix Economic Index fell 6.1 points to +9.6 in January. Later today, the US labor market conditions report will be eyed amid a data-quiet US session ahead.

EUR/USD Technical Levels

In terms of technicals, the pair finds the immediate resistance is seen at 1.0970/78 (daily high/ 100-DMA). A break beyond the last, doors will open for a test of 1.1000 (psychological levels). On the flip side, the immediate support is placed at 1.0865/63 (1h 200-SMA/ 10-DMA), below which 1.0827/22 (1h 100-SMA/ 50-DMA) could be tested.

ย 

EUR/USD remains capped below 1.0900 on stronger USD

mTgyrQG.png

ย 

FXStreet (Mumbai) - Having bottomed ahead of hourly 200-SMA near 1.0870 levels, EUR/USD is seen wavering in a narrow range below 1.09 handle, with the offered tone intact following the releases of weaker Eurozone Sentix figures.

EUR/USD consolidates below 1.0900

Currently, the EUR/USD pair trades -0.39% lower at 1.0883, retracing slightly from session lows struck at 1.0873, near hourly 200-SMA placed at 1.0865. The main currency pair continues to consolidate to the downside before the next leg lower, as the US dollar keeps gradually pushing higher against its major competitors against the backdrop divergent central banksโ€™ outlooks.

Moreover, the positive sentiment on the European stocks combined with higher US treasury yields point towards persisting risk-on market profile and therefore, weighs the euro, which acts more as a funding currency now. Germanyโ€™s DAX gains 0.55% while the Euro Stoxx 50 is up 0.53%.

Furthermore, the downbeat Eurozone Sentix Investor confidence data adds to the downward pressure on the EUR, keeping the major in the red. The headline EMU Sentix Economic Index fell 6.1 points to +9.6 in January. Later today, the US labor market conditions report will be eyed amid a data-quiet US session ahead.

EUR/USD Technical Levels

In terms of technicals, the pair finds the immediate resistance is seen at 1.0970/78 (daily high/ 100-DMA). A break beyond the last, doors will open for a test of 1.1000 (psychological levels). On the flip side, the immediate support is placed at 1.0865/63 (1h 200-SMA/ 10-DMA), below which 1.0827/22 (1h 100-SMA/ 50-DMA) could be tested.

ย 

OctaFX introduced local bank deposits in Thailand!

ย 

img_09122015_130240.png

ย 

From now on, a local bank deposit option is available for our Thai clients! With the help of this option, you can easily deposit and withdraw your funds via the following banks in Thailand:

• Kasikorn Bank (KBank);
  • Siam Commercial Bank (SCB);
  • Bangkok Bank (BBL);
  • Krung Thai Bank (KTB).
  • Krungsri Bank
  • TMB Bank

The deposit process is fast and easy:

• Open a real OctaFX account.
  • Choose the suitable Thai bank from the list.
  • Make a transfer of funds to OctaFX bank account using the given OctaFX account details.
  • Press the โ€œNotice after transferโ€ button and follow the given instructions.
  • Press the โ€œRequestโ€ button.
  • Wait until your request is processed, and then itโ€™s done, your account is credited!

We are always happy to provide the best conditions for our clients, so we offer the most affordable exchange rates provided by the Bank of Thailand. We charge no commissions, and the minimum deposit amount is as low as 5 USD!

You can start depositing and withdrawing your funds via Thailand local banks right now!

Thank you for staying with OctaFX!

ย 

OctaFX introduced local bank deposits in Thailand!

ย 

img_09122015_130240.png

ย 

From now on, a local bank deposit option is available for our Thai clients! With the help of this option, you can easily deposit and withdraw your funds via the following banks in Thailand:

• Kasikorn Bank (KBank);
  • Siam Commercial Bank (SCB);
  • Bangkok Bank (BBL);
  • Krung Thai Bank (KTB).
  • Krungsri Bank
  • TMB Bank

The deposit process is fast and easy:

• Open a real OctaFX account.
  • Choose the suitable Thai bank from the list.
  • Make a transfer of funds to OctaFX bank account using the given OctaFX account details.
  • Press the โ€œNotice after transferโ€ button and follow the given instructions.
  • Press the โ€œRequestโ€ button.
  • Wait until your request is processed, and then itโ€™s done, your account is credited!

We are always happy to provide the best conditions for our clients, so we offer the most affordable exchange rates provided by the Bank of Thailand. We charge no commissions, and the minimum deposit amount is as low as 5 USD!

You can start depositing and withdrawing your funds via Thailand local banks right now!

Thank you for staying with OctaFX!

• 2 weeks later...

Round 46 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to congratulate the winners!

ย 

NmgTDLV.png

ย 

Here are some good news for those who are thinking of taking part in OctaFX Champion demo contest! The new Round 47 starts in a few days, so donโ€™t miss your chance to fight and win the valuable prizes: join the contest here. In the meantime, letโ€™s congratulate the winners of Round 46:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Taswan from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Deosmon Delsy from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

They were happy to share their experiences and secrets of success:

1st place - Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia

Iโ€™m very happy and proud that I won a round of OctaFX Champion demo contest. I learned about OctaFX from my friends who had been trading with this company for a long time. I was curious, so I immediately took part in the Champion contest. To be honest, I didnโ€™t think Iโ€™d be the winner. And I won! Now Iโ€™ll be more serious about trading and spend much more time learning about the technical and fundamental analysis tools. As for the key to success, my secret is charity. Iโ€™m always thinking of helping others, so, God willing, half of the prize will be donated to the construction of mosques or to the people who need these money more than me. I would like to thank OctaFX for providing such an opportunity for beginners like me. Iโ€™ll definitely develop my skills to the better after this contest.

2nd place - Mr. Taswan from Indonesia

Iโ€™m glad to be one of the winners of the contest. As a matter of fact, I donโ€™t spend too much time trading: I usually use long time frames. I will surely participate in the next rounds! My key is being consistent and disciplined. These are two main ideas that any successful trader should keep in mind. My strategy is to wait for a proper moment, to trade when market conditions are good. I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve ever had any serious losses, so it probably means my idea works. My advice for the novices would be to practice as long as they can. It takes at least 6 months to understand the basic principles and methods. Then the real trading starts.

3rd place - Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia

Iโ€™ve participated in 12 rounds of this contest. Round 46 became my lucky one, and I managed to win. Iโ€™ve been following this contest based on the information provided by my friends and also by the media. I donโ€™t feel it took a lot of time. At least, it wasnโ€™t too much for me. The key to my success was the ability to take charge of my emotions. In Forex, keeping emotions under control is vitally important. My strategy was simply to use the Fibo retracements and the MACD indicator. Having an insight of the current trend also helped. Using these tips, I managed to get a good profit with a capital of only USD 1000. Iโ€™ve been learning Forex for about a year and two months now and I figured out a good formula: donโ€™t be greedy and keep fear and emotions under control.

Register in the next round and take the challenge!

Round 46 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to congratulate the winners!

ย 

NmgTDLV.png

ย 

Here are some good news for those who are thinking of taking part in OctaFX Champion demo contest! The new Round 47 starts in a few days, so donโ€™t miss your chance to fight and win the valuable prizes: join the contest here. In the meantime, letโ€™s congratulate the winners of Round 46:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Taswan from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Deosmon Delsy from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

They were happy to share their experiences and secrets of success:

1st place - Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia

Iโ€™m very happy and proud that I won a round of OctaFX Champion demo contest. I learned about OctaFX from my friends who had been trading with this company for a long time. I was curious, so I immediately took part in the Champion contest. To be honest, I didnโ€™t think Iโ€™d be the winner. And I won! Now Iโ€™ll be more serious about trading and spend much more time learning about the technical and fundamental analysis tools. As for the key to success, my secret is charity. Iโ€™m always thinking of helping others, so, God willing, half of the prize will be donated to the construction of mosques or to the people who need these money more than me. I would like to thank OctaFX for providing such an opportunity for beginners like me. Iโ€™ll definitely develop my skills to the better after this contest.

2nd place - Mr. Taswan from Indonesia

Iโ€™m glad to be one of the winners of the contest. As a matter of fact, I donโ€™t spend too much time trading: I usually use long time frames. I will surely participate in the next rounds! My key is being consistent and disciplined. These are two main ideas that any successful trader should keep in mind. My strategy is to wait for a proper moment, to trade when market conditions are good. I canโ€™t say Iโ€™ve ever had any serious losses, so it probably means my idea works. My advice for the novices would be to practice as long as they can. It takes at least 6 months to understand the basic principles and methods. Then the real trading starts.

3rd place - Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia

Iโ€™ve participated in 12 rounds of this contest. Round 46 became my lucky one, and I managed to win. Iโ€™ve been following this contest based on the information provided by my friends and also by the media. I donโ€™t feel it took a lot of time. At least, it wasnโ€™t too much for me. The key to my success was the ability to take charge of my emotions. In Forex, keeping emotions under control is vitally important. My strategy was simply to use the Fibo retracements and the MACD indicator. Having an insight of the current trend also helped. Using these tips, I managed to get a good profit with a capital of only USD 1000. Iโ€™ve been learning Forex for about a year and two months now and I figured out a good formula: donโ€™t be greedy and keep fear and emotions under control.

Register in the next round and take the challenge!

OctaFX cTrader weekly contest winners
received $400 for 5 days of trading

vPpYP17.png

The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, itโ€™s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:

• Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
  • Convenient in-browser trading;
  • Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
  • Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.

In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia

We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you werenโ€™t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!

Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!

OctaFX cTrader weekly contest winners

received $400 for 5 days of trading

ย 

vPpYP17.png

ย 

The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, itโ€™s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:

• Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
  • Convenient in-browser trading;
  • Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
  • Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.

In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia

We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you werenโ€™t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!

Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!

The winner of Supercharged Round 16: behind the scenes

ย 

pr2CPeV.png

ย 

The Round 16 winner of Supercharged real contest is here with his exciting secrets and advice for those who are getting ready to participate! Mr. Satriya Agung Wibowo from Indonesia was happy to share his experience. Get inspired and register to join OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

The contest gave me a unique opportunity to implement the new trading system that Iโ€™ve been learning for the last 6 months, so thank you, OctaFX, for this chance! My victory in the last Supercharged round was a surprise for me because I canโ€™t say that I spend a lot of time trading. Iโ€™m not an intraday trader who MUST open the positions every hour and sit in front of the computer without a chance to go and have some rest. My trading is very flexible and I only use MT4 on Android.

I have two keys to success: techniques and experience. Iโ€™m not a pro or a full-time trader, but the new technique that Iโ€™ve been learning for the last 6 months (which I call MPRC4X) and the experience that I got trading with a demo account helped me a lot. These made me confident with every position that I was opening.

As for my greatest advantage... Hmmm... I think the success rate of this technique is a huge advantage. As for the losses... Not all positions can be profitable, but what is more important is how to minimize the loss. I havenโ€™t experienced any significant losses that had a great impact in this round though. So a good trader is the one who knows how to control the losses and also the one who can share with other traders to spread the word.

My advice to the fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest is to do your best. Always.

Here is your very own chance to win Tesla Model S: register in the contest! There are just a few rounds left till the final one, so hurry up and be ready to win!

The winner of Supercharged Round 16: behind the scenes

ย 

pr2CPeV.png

ย 

The Round 16 winner of Supercharged real contest is here with his exciting secrets and advice for those who are getting ready to participate! Mr. Satriya Agung Wibowo from Indonesia was happy to share his experience. Get inspired and register to join OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

The contest gave me a unique opportunity to implement the new trading system that Iโ€™ve been learning for the last 6 months, so thank you, OctaFX, for this chance! My victory in the last Supercharged round was a surprise for me because I canโ€™t say that I spend a lot of time trading. Iโ€™m not an intraday trader who MUST open the positions every hour and sit in front of the computer without a chance to go and have some rest. My trading is very flexible and I only use MT4 on Android.

I have two keys to success: techniques and experience. Iโ€™m not a pro or a full-time trader, but the new technique that Iโ€™ve been learning for the last 6 months (which I call MPRC4X) and the experience that I got trading with a demo account helped me a lot. These made me confident with every position that I was opening.

As for my greatest advantage... Hmmm... I think the success rate of this technique is a huge advantage. As for the losses... Not all positions can be profitable, but what is more important is how to minimize the loss. I havenโ€™t experienced any significant losses that had a great impact in this round though. So a good trader is the one who knows how to control the losses and also the one who can share with other traders to spread the word.

My advice to the fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest is to do your best. Always.

Here is your very own chance to win Tesla Model S: register in the contest! There are just a few rounds left till the final one, so hurry up and be ready to win!

cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 34 is over -
meet our newly-awarded winners!

Once again we are glad to let you know that five winners of Round 34 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been already revealed, and we are happy to announce them! While we congratulate our five lucky winners with achieving great results, we encourage all traders to show their best trading abilities in the next round that will take place just in a few days. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest!
These particular traders proved they know how to trade:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Asep Yudi from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Melany Santoso from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Alexander Lukyanchikov from Ukraine
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Dimitrios Papageorgos from Greece
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Abdullah from Indonesia

On behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank everyone for participating. This contest itself serves as a perfect foundation of getting trading experience with OctaFX, so don't miss your chance to show us your trading style โ€“ come and join the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest! Take the lead and celebrate your victory with OctaFX!

OctaFX wishes you profitable trading!

cTrader Weekly demo contest Round 34 is over -

meet our newly-awarded winners!

ย 

Once again we are glad to let you know that five winners of Round 34 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been already revealed, and we are happy to announce them! While we congratulate our five lucky winners with achieving great results, we encourage all traders to show their best trading abilities in the next round that will take place just in a few days. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest!
These particular traders proved they know how to trade:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Asep Yudi from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Melany Santoso from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Alexander Lukyanchikov from Ukraine
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Dimitrios Papageorgos from Greece
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Abdullah from Indonesia

On behalf of OctaFX we would like to thank everyone for participating. This contest itself serves as a perfect foundation of getting trading experience with OctaFX, so don't miss your chance to show us your trading style โ€“ come and join the next round of cTrader Weekly demo contest! Take the lead and celebrate your victory with OctaFX!

OctaFX wishes you profitable trading!

Mitra Kukar FC, OctaFX Indonesian Football partners are champions!

ย 

uKdeUkN.png

ย 

OctaFX congratulates Indonesian Football club Mitra Kukar on becoming Champions of Sudirman Cup!

The Cup was held across the whole country and all prominent Indonesian FCs took part in it: Arema, Persib, PS TNI, Semen Padang, Surabaya United, Pusamania Borneo, Persela, Persipura, PSM Makassar, Bali United, Persija, Sriwijaya FC, Persipasi Bandung Raya, Gresik United.

Weโ€™re very proud that our team defeated all 15 contestants and fully deserved that title! The final match took place Saturday, January 24 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and Mitra Kukar won Semen Padang 2-1!

Weโ€™re celebrating our teamโ€™s victory today and would like to remind you that every road to success starts with work and dedication.

Mitra Kukar team players were also distinguished individually: Rudolof Yanto Basna has become Best Player of the Championship and Patrick Dos Santos has become a Top Scorer of the Championship.

โ€œIt has been a fascinating experience to watch the team progressing through the stages of Sudirman Cup! We shared both challenging defeats and startling victories, supporting our team on their way to the top! Today we are celebrating together, proud to be the part of this triumph!โ€
Joanna Archer

We would like to thank Mitra Kukar and the teamโ€™s management for inspiring us to try our hardest and deliver the best services possible, while they are snatching football victories for us!

We wish Mitra Kukar to advance in the coming championships so stay tuned to know the news first!
This is the second year in a row when a team weโ€™re associating with is awarded the title of Champions, and this is not a coincidence!

Stay with OctaFX and be the Champion!

Mitra Kukar FC, OctaFX Indonesian Football partners are champions!

ย 

uKdeUkN.png

ย 

OctaFX congratulates Indonesian Football club Mitra Kukar on becoming Champions of Sudirman Cup!

The Cup was held across the whole country and all prominent Indonesian FCs took part in it: Arema, Persib, PS TNI, Semen Padang, Surabaya United, Pusamania Borneo, Persela, Persipura, PSM Makassar, Bali United, Persija, Sriwijaya FC, Persipasi Bandung Raya, Gresik United.

Weโ€™re very proud that our team defeated all 15 contestants and fully deserved that title! The final match took place Saturday, January 24 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and Mitra Kukar won Semen Padang 2-1!

Weโ€™re celebrating our teamโ€™s victory today and would like to remind you that every road to success starts with work and dedication.

Mitra Kukar team players were also distinguished individually: Rudolof Yanto Basna has become Best Player of the Championship and Patrick Dos Santos has become a Top Scorer of the Championship.

โ€œIt has been a fascinating experience to watch the team progressing through the stages of Sudirman Cup! We shared both challenging defeats and startling victories, supporting our team on their way to the top! Today we are celebrating together, proud to be the part of this triumph!โ€
Joanna Archer

We would like to thank Mitra Kukar and the teamโ€™s management for inspiring us to try our hardest and deliver the best services possible, while they are snatching football victories for us!

We wish Mitra Kukar to advance in the coming championships so stay tuned to know the news first!
This is the second year in a row when a team weโ€™re associating with is awarded the title of Champions, and this is not a coincidence!

Stay with OctaFX and be the Champion!

Round 35 of ัTrader weekly demo contest: new challenges and new winners

ย 

5 days are left till the next round of cTrader weekly demo contest. Round 36 starts very soon, so itโ€™s high time to register and take part in the contest to compete and win the valuable prizes! The weekly prize fund of cTrader weekly demo contest comprises 400 USD. Itโ€™s divided between five traders who prove to be the most skilful and agile. This week, in Round 35, these traders are warmly welcomed as the winners:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Vincenza Alfonso from Italy.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Aan Nurhasanah from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Hafdallah Zakaria from Algeria.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Somir Ali from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Ayache Zmit from Algeria.

For those of you who havenโ€™t traded on cTrader platform yet, here are the reasons why you should try it right now:

• Direct Market Access brokerage capabilities;
  • Lightning-fast speed of operations;
  • Easy-to-use top-notch interface with full balance, margin and P&L information;
  • Comfort and convenience: trade on the go with iOS and Android apps;
  • An opportunity to build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C# with cAlgo.

Ready to show what youโ€™re capable of? Go and register in the next round to participate in OctaFX cTrader weekly demo contest now. If you have already taken part in our contest, donโ€™t stop! Your luck is right around the corner.

OctaFX ัTrader โ€“ demo trading, real challenge!

Round 35 of ัTrader weekly demo contest: new challenges and new winners

ย 

5 days are left till the next round of cTrader weekly demo contest. Round 36 starts very soon, so itโ€™s high time to register and take part in the contest to compete and win the valuable prizes! The weekly prize fund of cTrader weekly demo contest comprises 400 USD. Itโ€™s divided between five traders who prove to be the most skilful and agile. This week, in Round 35, these traders are warmly welcomed as the winners:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Vincenza Alfonso from Italy.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Aan Nurhasanah from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Hafdallah Zakaria from Algeria.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Somir Ali from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Ayache Zmit from Algeria.

For those of you who havenโ€™t traded on cTrader platform yet, here are the reasons why you should try it right now:

• Direct Market Access brokerage capabilities;
  • Lightning-fast speed of operations;
  • Easy-to-use top-notch interface with full balance, margin and P&L information;
  • Comfort and convenience: trade on the go with iOS and Android apps;
  • An opportunity to build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C# with cAlgo.

Ready to show what youโ€™re capable of? Go and register in the next round to participate in OctaFX cTrader weekly demo contest now. If you have already taken part in our contest, donโ€™t stop! Your luck is right around the corner.

OctaFX ัTrader โ€“ demo trading, real challenge!

ย 

N3Hhzzh.jpg

ย 

OctaFX Facebook Weekly Prediction Contest is here! Follow the rules to win! Here comes your chance to be the greatest predictor and win $50! NFP figures for January are to be released next Friday - February 5! Get the closest prediction to win $50!
To take part in the contest:

1. Leave a comment here with your prediction of January NFP figures!
  2. Write your real account number beside your prediction in advance
  3. Share the task with your friends publicly for us to be able to indicate it
  4. Comments are valid up to the indicator announcement at 15:30 EET (Friday, February 5, 2016).

Please note that we discourage multiple accounts and multiple comments and you can enter only once.
Be the closest and win $50 for your prediction!

ย 

N3Hhzzh.jpg

ย 

OctaFX Facebook Weekly Prediction Contest is here! Follow the rules to win! Here comes your chance to be the greatest predictor and win $50! NFP figures for January are to be released next Friday - February 5! Get the closest prediction to win $50!
To take part in the contest:

1. Leave a comment here with your prediction of January NFP figures!
  2. Write your real account number beside your prediction in advance
  3. Share the task with your friends publicly for us to be able to indicate it
  4. Comments are valid up to the indicator announcement at 15:30 EET (Friday, February 5, 2016).

Please note that we discourage multiple accounts and multiple comments and you can enter only once.
Be the closest and win $50 for your prediction!

Stay updated with OctaFX Forex news!

mTgyrQG.png

EUR/USD back to positive ground, near 1.0930

FXStreet (Edinburgh) - The single currency has now recovered the smile, sending EUR/USD back to the 1.0930 area after testing lows near 1.0900.

EUR/USD firmer ahead of ADP

The current recovery of crude oil prices seem to be lending some support to the pair, which has managed to bounce off session lows in the boundaries of 1.0900 the figure.

Mixed results from Januaryโ€™s Services PMI in the euro area have passed largely unnoticed, while EMUโ€™s Retail Sales have expanded 0.3% MoM during December, matching estimates.

Ahead in the session, market consensus expects the ADP report to come in just below the 200K threshold and the ISM Non-manufacturing a tad lower to 55.1 for the last month.

EUR/USD levels to watch

The pair is now advancing 0.10% at 1.0925 facing the next resistance at 1.0969 (high Jan.28) followed by 1.1000 (psychological level) and then 1.1053 (200-day sma). On the other hand, a break below 1.0777 (post-ECB low Jan.21) would open the door to 1.0737 (38.2% Fibo of 1.0538-1.1059) and finally 1.0709 (low Jan.5).