OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX.com-Ambitious OctaFX Supercharged winner is ready to unfold his success story!

yyy_zpsncb4amph.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX Supercharged real contest erases all boundaries! Our diverse participants coming from different countries and continents have proved to be more than just good traders. They continue to challenge themselves even after failures and setbacks, they respect other traders and vote only for a fair contest. Round 9 is not an exception. We are glad to greet winners from all over the world. Round 9 winner of OctaFX Supercharged real contest - Peter Lu from Canada has achieved great results and received iPhone 6 as a prize for his outstanding trading performance. We believe that success story of Peter Lu will encourage all traders, both experienced and newbies, to take part in the contest and show what they are capable of. Meanwhile, we want to share the success story of the of Round 9 winner.
I like OctaFX Supercharged real contest very much. The contest structure is very engaging, and the prizes are well valued to attract interest. Every month gives somebody a chance to start the game, win the prize, and then go on to fight for the ultimate prize. This is exciting! I am very much involved in this contest. After losing a few times in the past, somehow I was determined to win this round. When my first registered account failed I promptly registered another one. I would not stop fighting if I have a reasonable chance.I think my win came with a little luck and a lot of perseverance. I am not much better than others. Many times I was in danger of being passed over. There are a few very good traders who I sincerely think deserve the win. But it seems the luck has been with me so far.
I mainly use directional trading. This works well when I recognize the trend correctly. However, I may also plunge into a situation of grave danger should I make a wrong judgement. I generally do not have a detailed plan in mind. But I do have some guidelines to place my trades. This is not the time to try out various techniques. This is the time to showcase my already developed skills. I did benefit from a large gain which I attribute to my luck. I had a hunch, from the Euro chart pattern, that the Greek referendum vote should cause Euro to fall. It indeed happened in my favour. I also encountered moderate losses from which I managed to recover. I do not quite remember what happened, but generally it would be my lack of concentration at some point, or I did not stop loss in time. As everybody knows, stop loss is a very important part of trading.
It is hard to say how long it takes to become a good trader. I think it depends on personal circumstances. If you devote more time to study, and study in the right way, then definitely you would speed up the learning process. It might also depend on your personal traits and personalities that are probably more difficult to harness. Overall, I think 3-5 years is a good estimate if you do not have prior trading experiences. My drive is to win Tesla, I always aim for the best. I do have confidence. Sharpen your trading skills by participating in OctaFX Supercharged real contest. Learn from your mistakes. Improve game by game. Nothing is impossible!
We thank Mr Peter Lu for telling his success story. Our winner receives his brand-new iPhone 6, which will soon reach Canada! Every trader is welcomed to take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and compete for our 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!
Electrify your trading with OctaFX!
Be the Champion with OctaFX!
Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!
multiaward_zpscbc375be.png
octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. Theyโ€™ve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.png

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!newcontest_zpsabaefb33.png

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.

Trade and receive achievements.

Interact with other traders.

Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

ggg_zpsa5gc7hym.png

ย 

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Economic Calendar,Forex Calculator and more available at OctaFX.com!

image16_zps7e652ac1-1_zpsc2cc4771.png

ย 

ย 

Dear clients!

Whenever you need market information, a forex calculator or the time of the important news release โ€“ itโ€™s all here for you:

Forex Calculator - a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows calculating required margin, pips price and many other parameters.

Economic Calendar โ€“ a must-use tool for any trader. It lists all the important news releases for the upcoming week.

Real Time Live Quotes โ€“ quotes for all the OctaFX forex currency pairs are available on this page so you always know the current rates

And a lot of other important information for you is now available in the Markets sectionof OctaFX.com.

We are proud to be providing top forex brokerage services to our clients all around the world. Stay tuned for the news and updates from OctaFX!

21154854HbzfbyAp_zpsumy4as8x.png

ย 

ย 

You can view OctaFX Economic Calendar here with all the important news releases for the coming week. The values are updated after the news is released.

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader for Apple released!

applerealesed_zps36lsfhfg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is ready to present one more improvement for cTrader users! We are now supporting cTrader for Apple devices!

Good news for every cTrader user in OctaFX community! You can now trade 48 currency pairs using cTrader for iOS! The application can be downloaded free of charge and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Our app is also optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

cTrader gives you the very best in FX trading as a native app. Enjoy fast execution for FX and commodities and easy-to-use interface with full balance, margin and P&L information. View all symbols and rates, including your favorites list. Youโ€™ll get the same core functionality as cTrader Web for Mobiles, with faster launch times and the same easy-to-use interface.

Click here to dowload cTrader for iOS:

Having any questions? Contact our award-winning Customer Support with all your queries.

Experience our best trading conditions trading on cTrader for iOS!

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Markets!

yes_zps321cd111.png

ย 

ย 

You can view OctaFX Economic Calendar here with all the important news releases for the coming week. The values are updated after the news is released.
Read the latest Forex news, financial prognosis and other related data from the world's most informative and reliable sources. Stay up to date in the current market state.
Forex Calculator is a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows you to calculate required margin, pips price and many other parameters
You can view the holiday calendar of various countries here. Please note that on some of these holidays markets will be closed (e.g. Christmas, U.S. Independence Day, etc).
Please find the interest rates of various banks around the world on this page. Worldwide Interest Rates are presented here for educational purposes.
These are the current live quotes from OctaFX. All the quotes are updated in real-time. Please feel free to use them in educational and informational purposes.

ย 

ย 

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit
bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right way to became
successful trader.
We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!
Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.
octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Markets!

yes_zps321cd111.png

ย 

ย 

Read the latest Forex news, financial prognosis and other related data from the world's most informative and reliable sources. Stay up to date in the current market state.
Forex Calculator is a very useful tool for all the traders out there. It allows you to calculate required margin, pips price and many other parameters
You can view the holiday calendar of various countries here. Please note that on some of these holidays markets will be closed (e.g. Christmas, U.S. Independence Day, etc).
Please find the interest rates of various banks around the world on this page. Worldwide Interest Rates are presented here for educational purposes.
These are the current live quotes from OctaFX. All the quotes are updated in real-time. Please feel free to use them in educational and informational purposes.

ย 

ย 

We invite you to be part of OctaFx for your success future, OctaFx offering 50% each deposit
bonus as well 8USD no deposit bonus, fast server no re-quoutes guaranty so, join right way to became
successful trader.
We are here to help 24/7 because its our pleasure to server you!
Feel free to ask any question about OctaFX. we are glad to serve you the right way.
octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - New Round 41 OctaFX Champions celebrate victory!

414_zpsvnuzus7i.png

ย 

ย 

The results of OctaFX Champion demo contest arrived, and we are pleased to announce the distinguished traders of Round 41. These participants deserved to be called real Champions! Our four luckiest traders can now share $1000 prize fund according to their places. Round 41 winners are revealed, which means the new round has been already triggered. The registration for the next round is open. OctaFX Champion demo contest gives anexcellent opportunity for the traders! Donโ€™t miss the chance to register for our notable competition. Meanwhile, we canโ€™t miss a possibility to congratulate Round 41 winners.

4131_zpstim45dop.png

ย 

ย 

Demo contests are devised specifically for the traders so they can learn the trading and enjoy a fascinating atmosphere of competition. Our prizes are real which makes the contest even more appealing! Our winners share their experience and uncover their successful strategies to help newcomers to get inspired. Even experienced traders don't hesitate to participate in the competition and compete for the rewards and praises. We want to thank all traders for participating in this round. Registration has already started for a new round! It is your chance to explore OctaFX Champion demo contest. The competition is worth it!

Explore safe trading with OctaFX and be prepared for a real challenge!

We are looking for the Champions!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX ECN trading!

ย 

ย 

What is ECN/STP trading?
It is a broker's business model (which, generally, makes the difference between brokers and "market makers"), in which clients' orders are sent directly to one or several liquidity providers to be executed on their end. There may be an unlimited number of liquidity providers (that is, banks, aggregators, other financial institutions). The more liquidity providers a broker has, the better the execution for its clients (more liquidity available, less slippage). What makes a true STP broker is that it doesn't internalize the orders, but sends them to liquidity providers, acting as an intermediary between the client and the real market.
1_zpsfgcdiqov.png
Do you have requotes?
No, we don't. Any broker who re-quotes your orders is definitely a dealing desk broker. A requote occurs whenever the dealer on the other side of the trade (whether human or automatic) sets an execution delay during which the price changes. Therefore he can't open your order and sends you a message that the price has changed. That is, a requote. You usually get a new price which can be significantly different from the one you requested (especially when the market is volatile). In most cases it's not profitable for the trader but quite profitable for the broker. OctaFX doesn't have any requotes simply because we don't have a dealing desk, human or automatic (a piece of software usually referred to as a virtual dealer, automatic dealer and so on).
What is slippage and why does it happen?
Slippage is a slight order opening price movement which is a result of lack of liquidity (when it's already taken by other traders' orders). It may also happen during market gaps.
2_zpsdbz2fjdc.png
It is important to understand that we do not guarantee that your order will be filled exactly at the requested price; our system is setup to fill it with the next best price from another liquidity provider.
So during these news times it's possible that there will be no liquidity available at the price you requested. Let's say you want to open a 5 lot Buy order, EUR/USD, price is 1.30000. Now, in this case we can see the following liquidity available:
Provider 1: price is 1.30010, 20 lots available
Provider 2: price is 1.30005, 5 lots available
Provider 3: price is 1.30000, 1 lot available
In this case your order will be offset with Provider 2, since he has the best price and enough liquidity to fill your order. And the open price will be 1.30050, which is 0.5. pips away from the price you requested. But, again, your order will not be requoted, since we are more interested in your profitable trading.
Why don't you guarantee stop orders?
Again, in the real market there is no such thing as a "guaranteed stop"; it is offered by dealing desks only. As stated above, market makers do not offset your orders anywhere, rather they keep them inside. So when your "guaranteed" stop loss is triggered, it means that your whole loss amount is already in the dealer's pocket.
This causes so-called "stop-loss hunting" practice. The dealing desk can see where your stop orders are, so it's easy for them to manipulate the price, so that it hits your stop-loss.
In real market any stop order is considered as pending until its price is hit. After that the order is offset to a liquidity provider (which, again, may or may not involve slippage depending on the available liquidity). Therefore it's simply impossible to either "guarantee" or "hunt" your stop orders.
octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX ECN trading!

ย 

ย 

What is ECN/STP trading?
It is a broker's business model (which, generally, makes the difference between brokers and "market makers"), in which clients' orders are sent directly to one or several liquidity providers to be executed on their end. There may be an unlimited number of liquidity providers (that is, banks, aggregators, other financial institutions). The more liquidity providers a broker has, the better the execution for its clients (more liquidity available, less slippage). What makes a true STP broker is that it doesn't internalize the orders, but sends them to liquidity providers, acting as an intermediary between the client and the real market.
1_zpsfgcdiqov.png
Do you have requotes?
No, we don't. Any broker who re-quotes your orders is definitely a dealing desk broker. A requote occurs whenever the dealer on the other side of the trade (whether human or automatic) sets an execution delay during which the price changes. Therefore he can't open your order and sends you a message that the price has changed. That is, a requote. You usually get a new price which can be significantly different from the one you requested (especially when the market is volatile). In most cases it's not profitable for the trader but quite profitable for the broker. OctaFX doesn't have any requotes simply because we don't have a dealing desk, human or automatic (a piece of software usually referred to as a virtual dealer, automatic dealer and so on).
What is slippage and why does it happen?
Slippage is a slight order opening price movement which is a result of lack of liquidity (when it's already taken by other traders' orders). It may also happen during market gaps.
2_zpsdbz2fjdc.png
It is important to understand that we do not guarantee that your order will be filled exactly at the requested price; our system is setup to fill it with the next best price from another liquidity provider.
So during these news times it's possible that there will be no liquidity available at the price you requested. Let's say you want to open a 5 lot Buy order, EUR/USD, price is 1.30000. Now, in this case we can see the following liquidity available:
Provider 1: price is 1.30010, 20 lots available
Provider 2: price is 1.30005, 5 lots available
Provider 3: price is 1.30000, 1 lot available
In this case your order will be offset with Provider 2, since he has the best price and enough liquidity to fill your order. And the open price will be 1.30050, which is 0.5. pips away from the price you requested. But, again, your order will not be requoted, since we are more interested in your profitable trading.
Why don't you guarantee stop orders?
Again, in the real market there is no such thing as a "guaranteed stop"; it is offered by dealing desks only. As stated above, market makers do not offset your orders anywhere, rather they keep them inside. So when your "guaranteed" stop loss is triggered, it means that your whole loss amount is already in the dealer's pocket.
This causes so-called "stop-loss hunting" practice. The dealing desk can see where your stop orders are, so it's easy for them to manipulate the price, so that it hits your stop-loss.
In real market any stop order is considered as pending until its price is hit. After that the order is offset to a liquidity provider (which, again, may or may not involve slippage depending on the available liquidity). Therefore it's simply impossible to either "guarantee" or "hunt" your stop orders.
octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - OctaFX volunteers support Bali Sports Foundation and 3rd International Bali Para Games.!

444_zps8o9ej3bz.png

ย 

ย 

Itโ€™s been almost half a year since OctaFX supports Bali Sports Foundation across three programmes: Wheelchair Rugby, Wheelchair Basketball and Disabled Sailing.

From July 22, BSF conducted 3rd International Para games, athletes from South-Eastern Asia and Australia competing in various sports: Wheelchair Rugby, Boccia, Eskrima, Powerlifting and Wheelchair Basketball.

With a help of OctaFX, BSF established Bali Wheelchair Rugby Club Championship and trained best players to compete in Bali 4's International Wheelchair Rugby Tournament, taking place July 22-26 as a part of Bali International ParaGames 2015.

OctaFX top-management volunteered to attend the tournament, assisting in organization and running of the event!

โ€œWe pay a lot of attention to the problems of disabled people in Indonesia, and helping BSF was our aim coming here: weโ€™ve been meeting people from Baliโ€™s NGOs, talking to sportsmen with various conditions, supporting them throughout the competition. Itโ€™s been an unforgettable experience, as I am convinced โ€“ help can come from both financial and human side of our companyโ€.

Joanna Archer

โ€œHelping running this event I realized what a great job BSF members of staff are doing. Sport has become an essential part of the lives of physically challenged people in Bali. Watching them playing wheelchair rugby with all the passion and dedication they have has become a great inspiration for all of us. I hope that our support will continue to bring more happiness to those in needโ€.

Olivia Claes

Rodney Holt, the founder of Bali Sports Foundation expressed a feeling of gratitude to OctaFX company for helping financially and being present at the event: โ€œitโ€™s very important for athletes to see the support, getting both new equipment and meeting new people. It builds an atmosphere of the competition, gives sportsmen confidence and makes them goal-orientedโ€.

4444_zpsekcgoj7f.png

Stay tuned to see more photos from Bali 4's International Wheelchair Rugby Tournament. Video chronicle of the competition with participantsโ€™ interviews and insights is coming soon!

OctaFX. You are always welcome!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!newcontest_zpsabaefb33.png

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.

Trade and receive achievements.

Interact with other traders.

Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

barak_zpskgzg0663.png

ย 

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - OctaFX supports The Rip Curl Cup Padang-Padang in Bali, Indonesia!

ytyt_zpsdskiobdh.png

ย 

ย 

Surfing and Forex have a lot in common: waiting for the right moment, chasing waves, the feeling of elation when youโ€™re on peak. OctaFX partners up with Rip Curl Indonesia for an ultimate tube-riding contest!

After 11 years of awesome the Rip Curl Cup is back with a fresh format and new invitees, held at the same incredible wave, Padang Padang (Uluwatu, Bali).

Indonesia's longest running and most prestigious event, the Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang draws competitors from all over the world, and this year is no different. The Rip Curl Cup's slogan is It's On When It's On, and the waiting period is from August 1 to August 31. In 2015 the waiting period has been cut to four weeks, the quality of conditions required to run has been ramped up from incredible to perfect, and the field has been reduced to 16 surfers, meaning heats will be man-on-man throughout and that competition can easily be run in one day.

Apart from the main prize from Rip Curl, weโ€™ve also prepared a special nomination for the best surfing performance โ€“ OctaFX company will present Best Tube Ride Award for the longest tube ride in the competition!

โ€œWeโ€™re happy to be supported by OctaFX โ€“ by establishing OctaFX dedicated award, company builds-up interest among surfers and it makes the competition even more spectacular.โ€

James Hendy,

Rip Curl Indonesia

You can watch Dawn Patrol show twice a week on the official page of the Cup to be updated on the current status of the event and the latest activities during waiting period.

If in doubt, paddle out, or join us watching this great surfing event and pick your favorite surfer to cheer for!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - 50% deposit bonus!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn_zpsex

Supports margin

Open a position of bigger volume

Gain more profit

Automatic payout

Get your bonus instantly after trading required volume

Withdraw able

Withdraw your bonus funds with no restrictions

tr_zps3sewphjv.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX launches Southampton Score Prediction Contest on Facebook!

barcly_zpssksq8s64.png

ย 

ย 

Celebrating the start of Barclayโ€™s English Premier League this Sunday, August 9, OctaFX launches Southampton Score Prediction contest that will last all season.

OctaFX team designed this promotion for you to come and see Southampton FC spectacular performance! We want you to be in that number with us!

Participating is easy: weโ€™ll offer you to guess the score of the next approaching Southampton match and choose a winner at random. The contestant who guesses the score correctly will be awarded with 2 tickets to the next home game of Southampton FC!

This week, we offer you to guess the score of Southampton FC โ€“ Newcastle United fixture, taking place August 9, 2015.

Comment a post with your prediction, like and follow our official Facebook page, share the contest task and youโ€™re in the game! Cheering for Southampton while watching the game is advisable.

Visit OctaFX Official Facebook page to find the contest task โ€“ the first task is very special: weโ€™ll award three correct predictors! All the comments left before the start of the game are eligible to participate.

Read full contest rules here

Stay tuned for more amazing promotions that feature Southampton FC!

OctaFX โ€“ Official Forex partner of Southampton FC

octafx_reg.png

OctaFX.com - Winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been revealed!

CTRADER_zpsc3hp0jyl.png

ย 

ย 

One more round of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and the results of the contest are announced. Round 23 was lucky for our 5 winners. The best traders of the round are awarded with the prize from our fund and proudly listed among the winners from previous rounds. While we congratulate five lucky winners, we encourage all traders to register for the next round that will take place just in a few days!

meeet_zpsotjb6dvj.png

ย 

ย 

We would like to cheer up all traders who have participated in the contest and donโ€™t see themselves among winners. You have a great opportunity to show your abilities in our next round. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest. Donโ€™t miss your chance! The competition attracts more and more participants. Trade actively, learn fast and receive your results quick. cTrader Weekly demo contest is devised specifically for this purpose!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

The right broker is definitely important decision to make for traders, if we select a company like OctaFX then it will make even difficult things easier, but if we are with wrong one then simple stuff will look extremely difficult. This is where I love this company so much with all the above mention benefits, itโ€™s each and every word which is truth, I have experience everything whether itโ€™s with my real account or their free demo account option thatโ€™s available for all.

OctaFX Champion - A Splendid Demo Contest from your top Broker!

BeFunky_fd.jpg_zps8s2rdthl.jpg

Current update of OctaFX Champion Demo Contest! *Currently our top contestant IbanWarrior from Brunei has piled up with Gain-

8761.42%. So, come and snatch the opportunity and be the part of matchless traders.

12173938o0T6PUC6_zpslwae6ub2.png

Contests schedule

Ends on: Aug 29, 2015 00:00 (EET)

Please visit here to see full contestants list http://www.octafx.com/contests/octafx-champion/rating/

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com - Octa Markets Incorporated!

octafx_zpsupjaykie.png

ย 

ย 

Octa Markets Incorporated is a forex broker recognized worldwide. OctaFX provides Forex brokerage services to its clients in over 100 countries around the world.

OctaFX uses the most up-to-date technology and knowledge to make your forex trading experience incredibly convenient. Our top goal is the trust and satisfaction of each client's needs and requirements. OctaFX sets the highest service level standards and maintains them, as well as constantly developing new services and promotions.

Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. The Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy. You can review Customer Documents as well as AML policy and other important legal documents in the Legal Agreements section at www.octafx.com.

OctaFX has developed a variety of options to make your forex trading even more convenient. We offer live ECN accounts as well as micro accounts. The lowest spreads, real-time market execution and true ECN offset are among the top advantages of OctaFX.

OctaFX is indeed a client-oriented company. This said, we are working hard to further improve our services. Stability, perfection and close attention to detail is what makes OctaFX different from our competitors. Our highly educated and well-trained Customer Care Department works 24/5 to answer your inquiries and help you. We are always open to suggestions and feedback.

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com-How IB program works!

oie_28114547H4Ca5HXd_zps2441d249.png

How it works

How to become an IB?

Receive your referral link in the "IB Area" section of your Personal Area at OctaFX.

That's it, you are now an IB for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader Demo Contest โ€“ one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

nn_zpszsoesxhb.png

ย 

ย 

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week โ€“ from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

save_zpsti4qqeel.png

octafx_reg.png

ย