OctaFX - octafx.com

Rate this topic

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged REAL CONTEST current position!

Win Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo or Renault Twizy!newcontest_zpsabaefb33.png

Open a Contest Account and Deposit it.

Trade and receive achievements.

Interact with other traders.

Win one of 10 amazing prizes.

yyyy_zps3kcnfkya.png

ย 

Stand out for outstanding with OctaFX!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

Wishing you luck and profitable trading, yours truly, OctaFX!

multiaward_zpscbc375be.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - US Presidentโ€™s Day Trading Schedule!

ytr_zpsyfqphtkw.png

OctaFX would like to inform you of the changes in the trading hours of XAU/USD and XAG/USD on US Presidentโ€™s day February 16. Trading closes Monday, February 16, 2015 at 19:30 (EET) and re-opens Tuesday, February 17 2015 at 01:00 (EET).

123_zpsurdjdymb.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

Finally the voting ending today I am so happy that OctaFX rightly so have been nominated in this yearโ€™s FX Empire awards for the Best Broker and Most Reliable broker award, they fully deserve it and we just have to keep fingers crossed and hope we can get good news of them winning while as I client it feels so satisfying that the broker we pick is indeed so classic and I love to work with them only ever since I started.

OctaFX.com - Vote for OctaFX in the 2014 FX Empire Awards!

oie_22145148LUqKICNl_zpsqri886sa.jpg

FX Empire announced the nominees for annual FX Empire Awards! OctaFX team is proud to confirm, that this time we have been chosen to represent two categories at once!

OctaFX is nominated for the Best Broker and Most Reliable Broker titles in the year 2014.

We need all your support - to vote for OctaFX click here. We would like to thank you for your appreciation in advance! The voting is open until February 16th, 2015.

We have received 2013 award for Best Customer Service Broker and hope that your votes will bring us new awards from FX Empire this time!

Support your top-notch broker - vote for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX Supercharged real contest โ€“ greet Round 3 winner from Indonesia!

BeFunky_12192359PMKO5XA8.png_zps4fydld2c

ย 

ย 

OctaFX congratulates the third monthly winner of the Supercharged real contest! Welcome Master of USD/JPY pair, the holder of Overachiever, Profitmaker and Acquirer achievements โ€“ Jusliandar Leopardi from Indonesia!

Hereโ€™s Mr. Leopardiโ€™s opinion on Supercharged contest:

This is the best trading contest! I know it by comparing it to other contests held by different brokers. And winning Tesla is a dream of each Supercharged participant!

I must admit that I am spending a lot of time trading in the contest because it is interesting! Iโ€™m no better than the others, my secret is perseverance and maybe a little luck! I think there is nothing spectacular in what I did. In the process of becoming this good at trading, I sometimes lost my investments, but it helped me gain experience, so I think itโ€™s reasonable.

My advice is โ€“ continue to learn to be better, no human being is perfect. As traders, we must establish a technique that proved to be efficient, not to try a variety of techniques.

Mr. Leopardi is awarded with brand-new iPhone 6 and we invite you to join him in the competition to win 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Are you Supercharged? Enter the competition here!

Open account today and enter the world of requote-free trading and the fastest execution! Join OctaFX today!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest โ€“ one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

ย 

ย 

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week โ€“ from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

1615603nTcRKq5_zpscq3y00cm.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - Vote for OctaFX in the 2014 FX Empire Awards!

oie_22145148LUqKICNl_zpsqri886sa.jpg

FX Empire announced the nominees for annual FX Empire Awards! OctaFX team is proud to confirm, that this time we have been chosen to represent two categories at once!

OctaFX is nominated for the Best Broker and Most Reliable Broker titles in the year 2014.

We need all your support - to vote for OctaFX click here. We would like to thank you for your appreciation in advance! The voting is open until February 16th, 2015.

We have received 2013 award for Best Customer Service Broker and hope that your votes will bring us new awards from FX Empire this time!

Support your top-notch broker - vote for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com - Round 35 OctaFX Champions announced!

17152211GoCdM96b_zps83np8got.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX conducts excitingly interesting contests and this is our most popular! Every month more than 3000 traders compete on demo accounts to get into OctaFX Hall of Fame. The aim is simple โ€“ one should be the most profitable trader to receive withdrawable prize!

We are happy to announce four Champions and their rewards:

1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Susilo Aji from Indonesia

2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Alberico Catizone from Italy

3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Purwo Atmantyo from Indonesia

The last runner in the contest, Mr. Nur Faisal from Indonesiais granted 100 USD

ย 

Follow our Company News to know the stories of our winners, this month they are promising to be unusually emotional!

We would like to thank everyone for participation. The contest was designed for our clients to estimate their abilities, gain experience and have fun competing on demo accounts! The true spirit of healthy competition reigns on the field of OctaFX Champion Demo contest! Take your chance to find your name in the news next time -

register in OctaFX Champion Demo Contest Round 37!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

20143641H0w1umTj_zpsssflfs9i.png

ย 

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.Com - MASSIVE Spread Reduction at OctaFX!

This is a revolution in lowering the spreads that happened in OctaFX! We have reduced major currency spreads!

Now you can enjoy trading with as low as 0.2 pip spreads. Theyโ€™ve never been that tight.

image81_zps2a750610.png

octafx_reg.png

ย 

ย 

OctaFX.com - Round 35 success stories arrived!

successstories_zpsebpjbjvy.png

ย 

ย 

As promised, OctaFX publishes Success Stories of OctaFX Champion demo contest Round 35 winners! This week, our main winner โ€“ Mr. Susilo Aji from Indonesia, surprised us with his emotional interview and we are happy to present it to you!

1st place โ€“ Mr. Susilo Aji from Indonesia treated our contest like a holiday:

Ouw my God!!! I can't believe it!... let me calm my mind first please..

I am very very happy to receive this news. Being the champion of this famous contest had made me a little bit proud of myself. Truth be told I joined this contest on a whim, since I have to measure how far my trading skill has gotten. And contest is a perfect place to measure that, right? After all, I am still "amateur" trader, so I will need a lot and a lot of training and measuring for that.

I don't think that I am better than anyone tough... May be I was able to win because I was able to enjoy the contest. Like I said earlier I wanted to measure my skill, so I was able to enjoy trading like it was my holiday. I believe we can see more "clearly" to the thing we enjoy, right? So, I think the key to success is "never forget to enjoy yourself"!

I only took a glance about 1 minute every day on my mt4. there are 4 pairs on display, it was EU, GU, UJP, and AUD. And from the record you can see I only have 19 trades on them, so as you can guess I was aiming to mastering sniping. However, with that kind of strategy it was almost impossible to take me to the first place in the contest.

May be around the second week on the contest. Suddenly every pair and every position on my trade going my way. It feels great to see the candle favor you. I believe that everyone must feel the same when it happens...

Itโ€™s been a year and 2 months since I trading. Even so I can't call myself a full-fledged trader. But my friend say it takes about 2 years to be a professional trader. I think it makes sense in some way. Therefore, we experience the annual moment and couple reversals at least. Then, we can call ourselves traders or we can just enjoying what we do. There will always be that option for us.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you OctaFX, for this wonderful contest. This is where people from round the world squeeze their brains out to become number one. We traders always need something like this. In that way, there will be new born great traders in your circle. Youโ€™ve made great contribution in the trader's future.

We really appreciate what you have done.

2nd place โ€“ Mr. Alberico Catizone from Italy won his prize effortlessly:

The last 10 days I have done almost nothing, if I knew I was so close to the first place I would have committed more. I used the trend line.

It takes discipline to do forex if you think positive you have more chance to win but if you think negative lose safe.

3rd place โ€“ Mr. Purwo Atmantyo from Indonesia relies on experience and technical analysis:

Learn, be diligent, and pray! My strategy is "keep learning" and continue to try a variety of existing techniques and develop them according to my ability. My spectacular profit is when my technical analysis exactly just as I expected.

The last runner in the contest โ€“ Mr. Nur Faisal from Indonesia wants to improve his trading:

Scalping strategy may be less successful for me. I use EA in trading so do not spend a lot of my time for other work. For now, I have yet to produce a successful trading, and seek to achieve it. I love to use EA because trading can be done with ease. I hope that next year I will be successful again.

Want to find your name and story in our news โ€“

join OctaFX Champion Demo contest.

Be the Champion with OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Swap free trading with OctaFx!

SwapFreeTradingwithoctafx_zpsf7dc9af5.pn

ย 

OctaFX offers swap-free accounts to their clients. Whether or not your beliefs or trading strategy require swap-free trading, you can always open a swap-free account at OctaFX .

You can always apply for a swap-free account at registration, no matter whether you choose a Micro or ECN account. No overnight charges will be applied to your account. OctaFX respects various trading strategies and does its best to meet every possible client's requirements and expectations. To apply for a swap-free account please check the box "Swap-Free" when opening your account. Your account will be automatically assigned swap-free status.

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX broker is one of itโ€™s kind as there are many brokers in Forex industry but nothing ever I have seen like them, it is a company that every client is proud of not just due to their incredible service like low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and many others but itโ€™s due to been multiple award winning company including the most prestigious award like ECN Broker and also having the Best Customer service award.

OctaFX.com-OctaFX cTrader demo contest โ€“ one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

CTRATE_zpsa4717ea3.png

ย 

ย 

The main aim of the competition remains the same while environment changes: trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week โ€“ from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing! Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders.

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-OctaFX receives the title of Most Reliable Forex Broker in FX Empire Awards 2014!

oie_oie_glitters%2010_zpsnes2swj3.gif

ย 

ย 

OctaFX is proclaimed Most Reliable Forex broker 2014 by FX Empire! The voting took place at FX Empire website and lasted for one month! We would like to thank FX Empire readership and our clients for the support shown.

In FX Empire words, โ€œreliability is paramount in online retail trading. This award marks security, platform performance and general reliability and trust-abilityโ€. is happy to be recognized by this Forex-themed portal second year in a row.

โ€œWe are honored to receive this award - public votes decided the winners, and to our team thereโ€™s nothing more valuable than the fact that we are trusted by our clients and FX Empire audienceโ€.

OctaFX Team!

ย 

ย 

FX Empire Network covers the field of Forex trading and developed most expert opinion on any topic connected with financial decision-making. FX Empire award announcement states: โ€œThe rapid growth which this broker has seen may be attributed to its strive for perfection. This is displayed no less than through its list of security and reliability measures, which is what truly marks this broker as a forerunner for the awardโ€. As a response to this highest evaluation of our services, we would like to confirm that we put all our efforts into creating comfortable trading environment and overall positive image of OctaFX.

Trade with OctaFX - the Most Reliable Forex broker!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-Happy weekend to all!

weekend_zpsjyeeq9qi.png

ย 

ย 

โ€œWe are honored to receive this award - public votes decided the winners, and to our team thereโ€™s nothing more valuable than the fact that we are trusted by our clients and FX Empire audienceโ€.

OctaFX Team!

ย 

Trade with OctaFX - the Most Reliable Forex broker!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

OctaFX.com-How IB program works!

oie_28114547H4Ca5HXd_zps2441d249.png

How it works

How to become an IB?

Receive your referral link in the "IB Area" section of your Personal Area at OctaFX.

That's it, you are now an IB for OctaFX!

octafx_reg.png

ย 

3162819BiCTmTW8_zpsb6czr8kh.png

ย 

octafx_reg.png

ย